Can Mondays Get Any Worse?

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

TOP and Siwon walked Alexa into Pre-school that morning, since I had crutches for my broken ankle. They had actually gotten along better since yesterday, which was shocking, especially since I was in their house now.

We pulled up to the school (I was still able to drive since I broke my left ankle, not my right), and I parked. Siwon parked next to us, and he had TOP in the passenger seat. Minho had ridden with us.

Siwon immediately got out of his car and hurried over to my door. He opened the door, and helped me out of the car. He kept his arm on my waist as he grabbed my crutches. He handed them to me, and I hooked my arms over them.

"You okay?" He asked, his hands on my hips lightly.

I nodded. "Mmm-hm. I'm fine. I just... Feel weird without tights." my cast had caused my tights not to fit over my leg, so my legs were bare except for my skirt. And I had one heel on.

"You look fine." Siwon chuckled. He kissed my forehead lightly.

"Have you seen my phone?" We heard TOP asked. I jumped and turned, but was relieved when I saw him leaned into Siwon's car, digging around the passenger seat. "Nevermind. I found it."

Siwon let go of me, and TOP grabbed my book bag from the back seat.

"What do we say when people ask what happened?" Mason asked as we all headed to the school.

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know. Just say you don't want to talk about it."

We walked into the school, and immediately we got looks. Especially me since I was on crutches. There were whispers, too.

"Why are they whispering? I expected the stares but not the whispers."

Siwon noticed Donghae and Shindong looking at him suspiciously. "I will go find out." Siwon walked over to them.

Minho left with Mason, and TOP helped me to my locker.

I managed to open it up, and TOP put my bag in it. He grabbed the books I needed, and I shut my locker and signed. "This is gonna ."

"Well... I found out why they're all staring at you." Siwon sighed, leaning against the locker next to mine. TOP was behind me. Throughout this whole time, he still hadn't made eye contact with me since he walked in on me.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's on the front page of the newspaper. The incident from yesterday. Everyone's talking about it."

I covered my mouth. "Oh my God. No."

Siwon nodded. "Yep. They say minors, not your names, but it talks about Lieutenant Choi and Jason Moore. They put two and two together."

I groaned. "Great... Not only am I a weird foreigner, but now I'm a freak who gets best up by her dad." I looked around at everyone.

The warning bell rang. Siwon took my books from TOP. "Since your class is out of the way from Emma's,  I'll walk her."

TOP nodded and left.

Siwon walked me to my class. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. I have Daesung in this class."

We got to my class. Siwon walked in with me, and we got looks. And whispers.

I got the death glare from Jessica, who coincidentally sat two seats behind me. Siwon sat my books down, and took my crutches from me after I sat. He set them down. "You have that pass to get you out of class three minutes early, right?"

I nodded and gestured to Daesung next to me. "He'll go with me. Our classes are right next to each other."

"Good." Siwon smiled. "I gotta get to my class. I'll see you later." he kissed me on the forehead and left the class.

I heard an angry gasp from Jessica, and she exclaimed something in Korean to Sunny and Tiffany.

---

In homeroom, I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business. I still got stares and whispers, and I was sick of it. And one point, two girls were looking at me while whispering, and I rolled my eyes. "Do you want the whole story?! Because I can tell you it!"
They immediately turned around.

"Hey, Emma." Seungri greeted, sitting next to me in his usual spot. "How are you?"

"Irritated." I scoffed. "I'm tired of these people staring at me like I'm some freak! It's not my fault."

"I know. So yesterday was bad?"

I chuckled and looked at my casts. "You could say that."

"I'm sorry..." Seungri said cautiously.

I shook my head. "It's fine. I've broken bones before. No, wait. I didn't break them. My dad does. Wait, I mean, Jason."

"Where are you staying?"

"With Top for now... But I don't want to  overuse our stay. I don't know where we'll go."

"Well, if you ever need somewhere, come to my house. You'll be welcome. Our family isn't big. Just me, my brother, and parents."

"Brother? Who's your brother?"

"He's a freshmen. Taemin."

"What?" I gasped. "No way!"

Seungri nodded slowly. "Yes..."

"He said he's afraid of YG!"

"I know." Seungri nodded. "But he's not afraid of me. We dance together. I taught him how to sing."

I nodded. "That's pretty cool."

------

TOP's POV

"Where's Emma?" Taeyang asked me as we sat down at our usual lunch table.

I looked around. "She and Mason had to go talk to the principal I guess. That was what Seungri told me. She got called in during homeroom."

Daesung nodded. "She's seemed kind of on edge. Have they decided what they'll do to her father?"

I shook my head. "Trial is in a couple weeks, I guess. My dad has an ongoing investigation and has sent for his files back in Florida, even though there's no criminal record."

"So she's living at your house now?" Jiyong asked. He took a drink of his water.

I nodded. "Her and her siblings." I still hadn't told any of them about me seeing her this morning.

This morning... That was just... Whoah. I had my iPod on full blast in my ears, so I didn't hear her in there. But when I opened the door and saw her...

I'm not gonna lie, she had a nice body. Nicer than I thought. She was wearing a towel, and that towel covered up just enough.

She didn't seem surprised at all when I accidentally walked in. She said it was because she lived with five other people. Even with the people I lived with, I still freaked out when one of them saw me even without my shirt on. Maybe culture was different in America.

"Why are you so jumpy around her today?" CL asked as she and 2NE1 sat next to me.

I jumped. "Uh, jumpy?"

Minzy nodded. "You wouldn't even look at her when You two took your partner quiz in Bio Two."

I sighed and put my face in my hands. "I.... Walked in on Emma. When she was getting ready for school."

Everyone gawked at me. Seungri dropped his chopsticks when they were close to his mouth.

"What do you mean 'when she was getting ready'?" Jiyong asked.

"I mean, she showered and was brushing her teeth when I walked in. There isn't a lock on the upstairs bathroom."

"Well, what was she wearing?!" Taeyang exclaimed.

"WAS she wearing anything?" Seungri rose his eyebrows.

I scoffed. "Of course she was! She had... Her towel on." I winced.

"JUST her towel?!" Seungri exclaimed. "Aish, I'm moving to your house!"

Dara scoffed and slapped Seungri in the back of his head.

"Did she freak out?" Daesung asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all. She was... Natural. Like she wasn't just wearing a towel or anything."

"Wow... Well did you like it?" Jiyong asked.

"Like what?"

"What you saw!"

"Oh." I cleared my throat. "She... Is definitely not Korean, I can say that." I chuckled.

"Curves?" Seungri asked excitedly.

I nodded. "All in the right places."

"Okay!" CL exclaimed and picked up her tray. "You all can keep being ist pigs while I go eat my lunch elsewhere."

The rest of 2NE1 followed CL to a different table.

------

Siwon's POV

"Yo! Hyung, hello? Siwon!" Kyuhyun snapped me our of my daze.

I had been drifting to sleep from lack of it. We were at our usual table, and I hadn't even touched my food. Emma was with Mason in the principal's office. I had to go after lunch.

"S-sorry." I muttered, sitting up straight. "What?"

"I said, how's living with Emma?"

"Oh. It's uh... It's fine. Nice to see she's safe." I nodded.

"Nice to see other things too, right?" Eunhyuk winked.

"What? No." I shook my head.

"Where is she sleeping?" Donghae asked.

"The room across from mine." I nodded.

"Dude, why are you so tired?" Shindong asked.

"Because Emma woke up screaming at two in the morning." I yawned. "Seunghyun and I heard her so we ran to her room. She was having a nightmare but I woke her."

"Oh, wow. So it was pretty traumatizing what her dad did, huh?" Donghae asked.

I nodded. "Clearly. He pushed her down stairs! My dad had to hold me back or else I would have killed that man."

"But, why are you tired?" Sungmin asked. "You still got sleep after waking her."

"Kind of." I admitted.

"Kind of?" Ryeowook asked me.

"She... Was afraid to be alone. So she asked me to stay. And I did."

Everyone stopped what they were doing. Shindong dropped his chopsticks. "Y-you did what?"

"Stayed with her." I nodded.

"In the same room?" Donghae asked.

I nodded.

"The same bed?" Kyuhyun asked.
I nodded again.

"Under the same blanket?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"Yes." I sighed. What was it, Ask Siwon 100 Questions day?

"Did you...." Shindong rose one eyebrow.

"No!" I scoffed. "Of course not. She was way too upset, and we aren't even dating. I would never do anything to her like that unless she wanted to."

"Did you touch?" Sungmin asked bizarrely.

I looked at him, confused, and nodded slowly. "I had my arm around her. At one point she put her head on my chest. But that's all."

"So you guys were, like, cuddling?" Ryeowook confirmed.

"Subconsciously, I guess, yes we were." I shrugged.

"So what does that mean for you two?" Donghae asked.

I shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. She lets me kiss her on the cheek, so it's not like I'm rejected. I think she feels something for me. And I really like her."

----

Emma's POV

After school, I drove home with Alexa in tow. Since I couldn't go to practice, I thought I'd go home.

Alexa and I walked into the Choi home, and Alexa excitedly ran into the kitchen. "Mama Choi! I drew you a picture!" she squealed.
I sighed and followed her.

Mrs Choi was in the kitchen, and Ayden was in a high chair. "You did?" Mrs. Choi smiled.

Alexa handed her the picture, and Mrs Choi hung it on the fridge.

"Hey, I'm going upstairs to study. If you don't want the kids around I can take them up and-" I started.

"Oh, go ahead. I was going to go to the market in a bit, and the kids can come.  How was school?"

I sighed. "Everyone stared at us like we were freaks, but besides that it was fine."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for that. Why don't you go upstairs and start studying and relaxing. I'll send Siwon up to check on you later if I'm not home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone! Sorry It's taken so long to update! I just got done with summer school, so I can update more now!

I appreciate all of you subscribing to my stories, it means so much to me!

On a side note, if anyone is a fan of Super Junior, you must know their comeback is coming in July And.........................

KANGIN IS COMING BACK!!!

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited! When I saw his teaser photo I cried!!

Anyways, Comment, please! The next chapter is going to be pretty intense and unexpected! Any guesses? Comment what you think!! :)