Shopping at the mall

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Faintly you heard your alarm clock going off, you sat up slowly blinking a few times. You rubbed your eyes and as you were putting your hands down, did you finally notice someone was at the end of your bed, staring at you. Your eyes widened and you scambled back on the bed. "Y-Yah! What do you think your doing?" you accused. Yunho blinked expectantly. The two of you just stared at each other for awhile. It grew uncomfortable, so you cleared the throat. "What were you doing?" you questioned. Yunho looked at your alarm clock, then at you.

"Do you have a problem with my alarm clock or something?" you asked, standing up. Yunho didn't answer, just stood up with you. "Hello?" He still didn't answer. "Helllloooo?" you waved your hand around in his face. "Yah! Yunho! What is-"

"I want to go shopping!" he yelled, cutting you off. You raised your eyebrow at him. "Wh..what?" you asked, taken aback. "Clothes shopping! I want to go clothes shopping!" he whined. "It's 10 a.m. People will be at the store, and recognize you." Yunho shook his head and smiled. "No. If they do, I'll slap them." You looked at him crossly. "Uh...yeah. You get right on that. Let's see how great that goes over with your fans." you muttered. Yunho started jumping up and down. "Shopping! Now! Pleeeeease?" he whined.

Finally giving in, you put a hand over your face. "Fine. Fine. Go tell the others to get ready." you muttered.

----

An hour later, the six of you walked into the mall, the five guys were wearing sunglasses, hats, and scarves wrapped around their necks and covering their mouths. The scarves were Yunho's idea. His excuse was, "The girls who watch us all the time will recognize our mouths. Especially mine, because, come on now." he said and winked.

Yunho and Junsu ran ahead of the rest of you and threw their arms up. "Freedom!!!" they yelled and took off. "Yah! Get back here!" you yelled, but they didn't stop. You sighed and shook your head. *I swear, sometimes I feel like their mother..* you scowled at the thought and looked back at the other three.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Jaejoong's face lit up from the tired and unhappy expression he was making a few minutes ago. "Shoes." he stated flatly. With that, he walked away. You looked at Changmin and Micky. "See? So rude. I like you most." you smiled and wrapped your arms through theirs.

Changmin smiled and looked down at you. You were oblivious to his gaze, and skipped with them through the mall. Or..tried too. You skipped, and dragged them with you. Micky looked over at Changmin and raised an eyebrow. "Yah." he  whispered. Changmin's attention snapped to Micky. "What're you looking at?" Changmin just smiled and shrugged.

---

An hour later, the three of you finally found Yunho, Junsu, and Jaejoong. The three were walking towards you with about five gigantic bags each. Your eyes widened and you shook your head. "Really?" Junsu nodded and smiled. "Your turn!" Yunho yelled and grabbed your hand. "Wh-What? Where are we going?! Yah! Let me go!" you protested. He ignored you and pulled you into the closest clothing store.

He started throwing clothes into your arms. You looked at them and opened your mouth in horror. "Go." he said and pushed you into the changing room. "No." you said stubbornly. Yunho sighed and then smirked. "If you don't put them on yourself, I'll have to help you." Eyes wide, you ran into the dressing room. "ert!" you yelled.

Two minutes later, you stepped out in the clothes he handed you. He was a short black, ruffled skirt, a white blouse with a girraffe on it, and heels. You stepped out with a blank expression. Yunho smiled widely and Junsu and Micky's eyes widened as they looked at you, unable to pull their gaze away.

Yunho pulled you in the center of all of them and smiled widely. "I'm great, aren't I? She looks so cute!" he cooed and pinched your cheeks. You scowled amd slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me." you spat. Junsu smiled and put an arm around your shoulder, "Don't be angry! You look stunning." he complimented. You looked at him, unable to surpress a smile.

Changmin, Junsu and Micky looked at you in awe.

Uncomfortable, you ran back into the changing room, putting your previous clothes back on. "Okay. We're done. Let's go." With that, you walked out of the store. Yunho bought the clothes and ran after you. "MAID BUY ME ICECREAM!" he whined.

Micky shook his head. *What's wrong with me...I couldn't stop staring..*

Changmin followed behind, lost in thought. *What's wrong with me? Earlier, my heart wouldn't stop beating fast...and now..I couldn't stiop thinking how amazing she looked..*

Junsu smiled widely. *EunMi-ah is so pretty!* he thought happily and ran after Yunho who was running after you. "ICECREAAAM!"