Getting the job

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Standing infront of the mirror, you inspected yourself. You were wearing a white mini dress with grey converse and a cropped blue denim jacket. "Umma! Does this look appropriate for a job interview?" you asked, turning to her.

"Job interview?" she questioned. "Mm." She smiled at you and hugged you. "Just entering college and you already have a job interview. I'm so proud of you." she said and pulled back, admiring your outfit. "Yes dear, you look appropriate. And, adorable." she complimented and tapped your nose. You smiled widely and grabbed your purse. "Okay Umma, I'm off. Wish me luck!" Your mother slightly pumped her fist in the air. "Fighting!" she called.

----

After taking the bus to North Seoul, you stepped off and breathed deeply. *What if I get regected?* you worried. You shrugged and lifted your chin up. "Oh well. Fighting!" you prepped yourself.

Walking into the building, you went up to a desk. A man with a wrinkled face and a permanent crease between his eyebrows was sitting there. Looking up at you, he raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" he asked in annoyance.

"I was wondering where I go to apply to be DBSK's maid." you boldly replied. Without a word, he pointed to a hallway. "To the left." he bluntly said.

You bowed to him and went down the hallway he pointed at. Turning left, you came to a door. Breathing deeply you opened it. Sitting at a table were three men in suits. All of them had bored expressions on their faces. When you walked in, they all sat up straight. "Please tell me you're here to apply." one begged. You looked at him crossly, then nodded. The three of them sighed at the same time, then waved you to the center of the room.

The process took about an hour. They asked you all sorts of questions as from, what blood type you were, which was weird, to how well you are with cleaning..unmentioned things.

You answered honestly and then were asked to fill out a paper with personal information. If you already had a job, if you attended school, if so, where. What your phone number was and more.

You finished and had a good feeling about this. The three men looked through their own papers and at the one you had just filled out. Another hour later, they looked up at you, smiling widely.

"Congradulations..EunMi? You have the job." Your eyes widened. "Already..?" you questioned. "I mean..this is DBSK we're talking about..Are you sure you want to choose me?"

The men chuckled to themselves and then nodded. "Yes. You were the only..sane one, that came." they replied. You smiled widely and bowed. "Thank you. Thank you!" you exclaimed in happiness.

With that, you left.

------

Getting home, you told your mom you got the job. She was so happy for you that she cooked your favorite dish. Fried Rice.

After eating, you went upstairs and washed. Sitting down on your bed, your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Is this Lee EunMi?" someone answered.

"..Yes." you wearily answered.

"How soon can you move in?"

"Move in?!"

"Yes. You're the new maid for DBSK, yes?" they asked.

"Yeah. But..what do you mean..move in?"

"Didn't you read the application form?" they asked.

"Uh..yeah. What about it?"

You heard the person chuckle lightly and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"The job requires you to live with them."