...I don't like you.

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Jaejoong knew something was wrong with him. He knew something was wrong with his heart. It beat really fast when you were around and hurt when you weren't. It annoyed him mostly, but he knew what it ment. He wasn't oblivious to his feelings like the others, but he hated it. You were disrespectful, annoying, and you insulted his looks. Why did he like someone like you? He ignored it mostly, but sometimes the ache of not seeing you, was to much.

It was Saturday, which ment you didn't have to go to school and you'd sleep in late. Jaejoong sighed and sat up in bed. He looked over and Yunho was still sleeping peacefully next to him. Jaejoong chuckled to himself and tossed the blanket off of himself, tiredly getting up and stretching.

Coming out of the room, he walked into the kitchen to find Micky and Changmin sitting at the table. He smiled and waved slightly. "Morning." he yawned. They both looked up and smiled at him. "Hey." Changmin smiled widely. "Morning." Micky said brightly. Jaejoong smiled and sat down. *Huh..we always seem to be in the kitchen.* he chuckled lightly and looked to the others. "Junsu's not awake yet?" he asked. Changmin shook his head and frowned. "I worry about him though...He's always so busy, more busy than the rest of us. He looks so worn out when he's awake." he worried. Jaejoong smiled and felt his heart warm. "Max Changmin, you worry to much." Changmin smiled at him. "I worry because I care." Jaejoong waved it away. "I know. I know." he said and smiled.

Yunho came walking into the kitchen and flung himself onto Jaejoong's lap. "Husband, I'm so tired~" he yawned. Jaejoong laughed and lightly shoved him. "Go complain to your Umma, your husband doesn't care." he teased. Yunho looked at him and pouted. "Wae? Don't you still love me? Are we breaking up? Oh no~" he whined. Micky and Changmin laughed and Jaejoong slapped his forehead. "Aigoo.." Changmin smiled and opened his arms. "Come to Umma, Yunho-sshi. I'll hold you." he cooed. Yunho 'cried' and jumped into Changmin's lap. "Umma! My husband doesn't love me anymore!" he whined. "What should I do?" he looked at him with 'tears' in his eyes.

Changmin's face became completely serious and he slowly turned to Jaejoong. "Kill him." he said flatly. Jaejoong's eyes widened and Yunho started laughing. Micky chuckled and looked at the other three. *I'm glad they're my group. I wouldn't want it any other way.* he thought and smiled to himself.

Just then, you came walking into the kitchen. They all looked up at you and Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin's hearts felt heavy. Jaejoong sighed, stood up and grabbed your wrist. "Good Mor-Yah!" you yelled as he grabbed you. You looked at the others for help, but Yunho and Changmin looked angrily at Jaejoong holding your wrist, while Micky just shrugged.

Jaejoong pulled you into the hallway outside of the dorms doors. He turned to you and sighed, putting a hand on his face. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. There was silence between the two of you for the longest time. After awhile, the silence got annoying and you cleared your throat. "So..you wanted to tell me something?" you asked. He snapped out of his thoughts and pointed to you. He leaned back and glared at you. "Stop it." he said. You looked at him crossly. "Uh..sorry?" you said confused. He chuckled and stood up straight. "Look. I'll make this simple.." he started.

You leaned back on the door and looked at him expectantly. "Yes?" He cleared his throat and looked you straight in the eye. "My heart acts stupid whenever I'm with you. When you're not near me, It hurts because..I'm guess it means I miss you. Which makes it even more stupid, because I can't stand you. My heart is annoying the hell out of me, so I thought I'd be best to tell you. So, In other words, I like you. Don't think anything is ever going to happen between us, because it's not. You're not my type, which is why I don't understand why my heart acts like this. But, whatever. You do whatever you feel the need to do about this. Aside from hoping for a future with me, because, that's out of the question." He finished and stared blankly at you.

You looked at him and blinked. *Wait..Jaejoong just...Ha!* You started laughing. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows in anger and sighed. "You could of at least not laughed. I don't see what's so funny about a guy confessing his, never going to happen, feelings for a girl." he sneered. You kept laughing and shook your head. "N-no. I'm not laughing at-ahahaha!" He scoffed and lightly pushed you off the door to open it. You stopped laughing at him and grabbed his arm. "Jaejoong! I'm sorry." He looked back at you and jerked his arm away. "Whatever." was all he said.

Jaejoong stormed into the dorms, past a Yunho who was just walking towards the door. You ran in after him and grabbed his arm again. "Wait. Jaejoong, listen." He jerked around. "Why?" You snorted in amusement and crossed your arms. "If you think this whole thing is stupid and want nothing to happen, then why are you getting so angry?" you asked amused. He frowned at you and shook his head. "Am not! Now, what did you want?" he almost growled. You smiled slightly at him, causing his heart to elate. *Gah! Stop it.* he yelled at it. "What I wanted to say is, don't worry about me getting my hopes up. I don't like you. At all." you said and walked away.

Jaejoong stood where he was and just blinked at you. After awhile, he slowly shook his head and smiled. *Good...yeah. good. This means I don't have to worry about anything.* He smiled widely and walked away.

Yunho who was still standing there, and heard everything, looked in the direction you walked and to the direction Jaejoong walked and back. *That means...she's all mine.* he grinned slyly and pumped his fist.