Poison

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

You and Yunho didn't let go. After a long time had seemed to pass, you finally shoved him away. "What...did I just do?!" you shrieked. Yunho chuckled and looked at you, "Um..kiss me?" he teased. You slapped his arm and glared at him. "It's not funny! How...how could I kiss you?!" Yunho started laughing hard and sat down on the couch. "Was it really that bad?" he asked with a sparkle in his eye. Oblivious to his teasing, you turned to him wide eyed. "N-no? I...I don't know!" you yelled and flung yourself onto the couch, burrying your face into a pillow. "EunMi, I think your over reacting." he said lightly. You lifted your head up and glared at him, "No! I'm not! I just kissed you! U-KNOW YUNHO!" you yelled and threw your hands up in exaggeration. He smiled and took your hand, pulling you closer. "And you liked it~" he teased. He bent down to kiss you again, but you yanked your hand out of his and scooted far away from him on the couch. He frowned and scooted closer. You furrowed your eyebrows and scooted away again. Smiling, he started crawling towards you. "Come on~" he whined cutely.

You backed away even more. "No." He smiled again and grabbed your arm, yanking you next to him. "Yunho!" you yelped as he kissed you again. He pulled away a few seconds later and looked down at you. "What?" you asked as he just stared. He shook his head and smiled wide. "Just looking at your beautiful face." he said. You rolled your eyes and shoved him away. "You're cheesy." you said smiling.

He laughed and stood up. "Hey, DBSK has a fan signing and then an after party. I have to go get ready, don't miss me too much." he said and winked at you. You looked at him and felt your heart melt. "Okay." you shrugged. He shook his head and chuckled, "Act like you don't care, but I know you love me." he said and left.

----

An hour later, Yunho and the others came out dressed up in their "Mirotic" clothes from the MV. You looked them crossly, "You're not wearing that to the after party as well, are you?" you asked. Junsu laughed and shook his head, "No, we change in the van." You nodded slowly then your eyes rounded. *Poor people passing by...wait, the windows are tinted. I'm stupid..* you thought.

The boys headed to the door and you waved at them as they went out. Changmin hugged you as he went by, "Poor EunMi, she has to stay home all alooone~" he pouted. Junsu smiled and took ahold of your wrist. "We can hide her in the trunk! And then when we get there, we can bring here out!" he said cheerfully. You looked at him wide eyed, as he tried to pull you out the door. "No, no, no." Yunho laughed and grabbed your other arm. Junsu pouted and let you go before waving brightly and leaving. Changmin smiled and left with Micky. Jaejoong waited for Yunho to leave, but Yunho wanted to stay behind with you.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. "Well?" Yunho raised an eyebrow back. "Go." he said and smiled. Rolling his eyes, he reluctantly left. After he left, Yunho leaned down to kiss you. You stepped back and pushed him out the door. "Have a great time!" you yelled, smiling and waving before you slammed the door shut. You sighed and leaned against the door. *Damn you, Yunho..*

----

The hours passed slowly as you just sat there and watched tv. *I'm..going..to..die..* you thought miserably. You sighed and got up looked around. Pulling out your laptop, you started looking through the news. One article caught your attention, "DBSK MEMEBER U-KNOW YUNHO SHARES A KISS IN HIS NEW DRAMA WITH FELLOW ACTRESS." You rolled your eyes and clicked it off. *Whatever...* you thought, jealous.

Just then, the door to the dorms busted open and Jaejoong came running in, carrying a sick looking Yunho. You stood up quickly and looked around, confused. Jaejoong looked at you for a quick second before running to the bathroom with Yunho groaning. Running after them, you stopped at the bathroom door. Yunho was hunched over the toilet and was vomiting violently. Jaejoong looked behind him and noticed you standing there. "Call our manager, it's 3 on speed dial." he said as he handed you his phone.

You stared blankly at his phone, he waved his hand around, the phone waving in your face. "Hurry!" he hissed. Nodding slowly, you looked from Jaejoong to Yunho and back before you walked out and hit the 3 button. After a few rings, a man with a deep voice answered. "Hello?" You looked back at the bathroom and hesitated. "H-hello? DBSK's manager, right?" you asked. You heard a grunt which you assumed was a yes. "Uh..Jaejoong told me to call you, I don't know what to say aside from...there's something wrong with Yunho." you explained. "Yunho? Why, what's wrong?" he asked, now sounded alarmed. "He's...vomiting, really badly."  He grunted again and said, "Alright. I'll be right up." before he hung up.

Running back into the bathroom, you handed Jaejoong his phone. "He's coming." Jaejoong nodded and went back to Yunho. He patted  his back and looked at him worriedly. "Where are the others?" you asked. Jaejoong looked around, "Oh. They're still at the party. I offered to take Yunho home after he started groaning and holding his stomach. It wasn't that bad until we started driving home. We had to stop about five times because Yunho had to throw up." he said and looked at Yunho sadly. You frowned and walked over to Yunho and put a hand on his back. "Yunho-sshi...everything's going to be okay.' you murmered and ran your hand down his back. He looked back at you and tried to smile, failing when his head jerked to the toilet again and vomitted, his body shaking.

This went on for a few minutes longer, until the manager ran into the bathroom with the other three guys following after him. Changmin looked and Jaejoong, worry clearly filling his eyes. Junsu and Micky looked worried, but waited calmly in the hallway. The manager came over to Yunho and looked at him, feeling his head. "Oh my god, he's burning up!" he yelled. He looked at Jaejoong, "Help him into the car, we're going to the hospital." Jaejoong nodded without questioning, and picked Yunho up, holding a trash can close to him.

All 7 of you climbed into the company van, Yunho with his head out the window. You sat next to him and held his hand. The other five ignored it, taking it as a sign of your concern.

When you got to the hopsital, it took about half an hour for the doctor get into the room, an hour for him to do test, and then another half hour for him to come out with news. He came out and scanned all of your faces. "I knew he looked familiar.." he muttered, now realizing who Yunho was. He sighed and looked down at his clipboard. "Where was Mr.Jung tonight?" he asked. Jaejoong stood up, "He was at an after party, after a fan signing, why?" he asked. The doctor sighed again, "We found traces of poison in his blood system. Not a dangerous, or deadly poison, but one that will cause...well, this. It was in his blood stream, along with alcohol." Everyone's eyes widened and looked at the manager. The manager sighed, and his shoulders relaxed. "At least it's not deadly." he exclaimed. The others nodded and looked at the doctor again. "Can we go in?" Changmin asked.

The doctor nodded, and stepped aside, all six of you running into the room. Yunho was lying on the bed, a trash can close at hand. All of you walked over warily. Yunho looked up and half smiled, his smile strained and a hint of pain in it. All of you felt your hearts tighten at the sight.

After a half hour of talking, the five of the guys left, having to go to sleep in order to get up for schedules. You stayed behind, watching Yunho intently. "What happened..?" you whispered. He sat up and held his stomach, "Since the doctor tells me I was poisoned, I'm guessing it was when I stupidly took that drink from a fan." he chuckled. You looked at him. "Wow...you're stupid, ya know?" He smiled at you and raised an eyebrow. "Well, thank you. I could've died, and you call me stupid." he joked. You looked him with a 'wtf' face and slapped his arm lightly. "Yah! Don't joke." you frowned. When you slapped him, he grabbed your arm and pulled you up onto the bed with him. You blinked at him, then furrowed your eyebrows. "Hey. What're you doing?" He smiled slyly at you and kissed you quickly, then looked away as if nothing happened.

You blinked, and a smile spread on your face. He looked back at you, "S-sorry." he stuttered but still smiled. You shrugged and pecked him quickly on the lips and looked away. "It's fine." you said nonchalantly.

Yunho's face broke into a grin and he pulled you closer, just hugging you.

The two of you stayed there for awhile, just laying in the hospital bed.