Another one joins the group

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

The ride home from the press conference in the company van was extremely quiet and awkward. No one knew what to say. You were sitting between Micky and Junsu, trying to stay far away from an angry Yunho and, who knows what the hell to call him, Changmin. No one would make eye contact, if you did, the other would turn their head so quickly, you swore Junsu almost got whip lash. You cleared your throat, breaking the silence, causing a few of them to jump. Suddenly, all eyes went to you. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat and laughed weakly. "So..." you started.

They all raised an eyebrow at you. Clearing your throat again, you turned to Junsu. "Help me." you whispered. Junsu looked at you then at the other members with wide eyes. Shaking his head, he turned away. You sighed and crossed your arms. *Thanks alot.* Finally Jaejoong turned to everyone. "We need to get this over with sooner or later, you know." he stated. The others nodded solemnly. Your eyes shifted to Changmin who's face turned to dread. You felt pity in your heart. *He's really going to get it, huh?* All the sudden the van erupted into chaos. Jaejoong and Yunho turned to Changmin and both started yelling. "What the hell man?!" , "What were you thinking?! Do you know what you've done?!" they yelled. Changmin just sunk back into his seat with his head down.

Junsu noticed and was yelling for them to stop. Micky turned to you, "What do you think about this?" At that, everyone stopped yelling and looked at you expectantly. You looked around at all their faces and sighed. "Changmin...what the hell?" Changmin's eyes flickered to you and he sighed as well. "I don't know. It just...came out. I'm really sorry." he explained and looked at you with eyes full of sadness and regret. You slightly smiled at him and shifted from your seat to the one next to him, shoving Yunho out of the way. Now squished between Yunho and Changmin, you hugged him. "I forgive you. But I'm not the one who has to deal with this..." you reminded. Jaejoong looked at you, amused. "Uh, no. But~ You have to deal with the millions of fans who now want to kill you because you're 'dating their Changmin.' So, I think you have more to worry about." he inquired. Yours eyes widened and your head snapped in his direction. "Holy crap...I'M GOING TO DIE AND IT'S ALL MAX CHANGMIN'S FAULT! YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL?" you yelled and slapped his arm several times.

Changmin smiled slightly at you and shrugged. Yunho took ahold of your wrist to stop you and pulled you close to him. "Calm down." he whispered. "Nobody's going to hurt you. Not while I'm here." he assured you. His assurance didn't help and you shoved him away from you. "Go away." you snapped. His eyes widened. "What?" he asked confused. You scooted back over to Junsu and hugged his arm. "I only like Junsu."

The other four looked at you in disbelief. "What?!" they all yelled in unison. Junsu just had a huge smile plastered on his face. "He doesn't cause my head any pain!" you yelled back. Micky smiled and Changmin chuckled. Jaejoong's face turned dark and Yunho just looked lost.

Junsu looked at the others and a evil smile formed on his face. "I love EunMi-ah!" he said and hugged you. "We should get married, eh? Leave all these troublesome people." he joked and glared at the others. You smiled, knowing his intentions and hugged him back. "Mm! We should, ASAP!" you yelled. The van stopped in front of the dorms just on time. You grabbed Junsu's hand and jumped out, running with him. "None of you are invited!" he yelled behind him. You started laughing and kept running with him, while the others got out. Jaejoong looked angry, but just shrugged it away. Changmin and Micky looked at each other, not sure if you two were serious. Yunho ran after the two of you. "Hey! Xiah Junsu I'm going to beat you!"

Once the two of you had ran inside the building, you stopped infront of the doors to the dorms. You started laughing and leaned against the door. "They're dorks." you smiled. Junsu laughed with you and nodded. "Did you see Yunho's face? Priceless." You nodded and the two of you kept laughing. Suddenly Junsu's face got completely serious. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Junsu-sshi? Are you okay?" you asked.

He didn't answer, just grabbed your hand and held it to his chest. Your eyes widened at his sudden movement. "What-?" you started. "Is this because I'm laughing, or something else?" he asked. You laughed and looked at him crossly. "..What?" He pressed your hand hard onto his chest. "Well..?" You shook your head and yanked your hand from his grip. "I...I don't know. Why?" Before you could even blink, Junsu's face was right infront of yours. You blinked at his closeness and tried to step backwards, but realized you were already pressed against the door. "Junsu...what're you doing?" you whispered. He shook his head and his eyes shifted to your lips. "...I don't know." he whispered back and leaned closer.

You put your hand on his chest, keeping him away. "Junsu. Dont. After everything that's already happened with the others, you even just thought about this?" you asked. He stopped and his gaze shifted to your eyes. "It's not fair." he whispered. You looked at him confused. "What isn't?" A small smirk appeared on his face. "This whole time, I liked you first...but Yunho hyung got to you before me..." You looked at him with rounded eyes. "...What?"

He didn't answer. Instead you saw him lean closer and then you felt pressure on your lips. You blinked in shock and looked at him, realizing he was kissing you. His kiss wasn't like Yunho's. When you kissed Yunho, it was gentle, but it felt like there was force, so you couldn't push him away. With Junsu, it was...nice. His kiss was gentle and he had restraint, allowing you to be able to push him away whenever.

But you didn't. Instead, you closed your eyes. Junsu took that as sign to continue and smiled slightly against your lips, pulling you closer. He deepened the kiss, but still had restraint.

You went to wrap your arms around his neck, when you heard someone clear their throat. The two of you instantly pulled away and noticed the other four were standing there. All of them looked extremely pissed. Your eyes widened and you looked to Junsu. He looked completely guilty and shocked at the same time. Jaejoong was about to start yelling, but you flung the door of the dorms open and ran into your room.

Slamming the door shut, you leaned against it. Your hand traveled to your lips and lingered there, remembering the feel of Junsu's lips on yours. You smiled and felt your chest. *...It's beating like crazy.* you thought, surprised. *With Junsu It felt...different. I like it...do...I like him?* you wondered. But then guilt filled your heart when you thought of the other's faces. *Mianhae...*