What's with my heart?

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

It was 9:00 p.m.

The boys were still out, performing at a concert. You were left home with nothing to do. You sighed and sat on the couch. *Hmm..* you thought and tapped your chin thoughtfully. *What to do? What to do?*

After thinking for awhile, your eyes brightened and you sat up. "No ones home...I can do whatever I want!" you yelled and ran into your room. A few minutes later, you came out with your ipod and speakers. You smiled widely and plugged it in, blaring music. "Mian, neighbors!" you yelled, not caring if they heard or not.

Jumping around, you started singing loudly to SNSD, 2Ne1, and Super Junior. You stopped and looked around. "This place needs cleaned.." you muttered. You smiled brightly and grabbed a broom and other cleaning supplies. You piled them up in the living room and looked around. "Living room first.." Grabbing all the cleaning supplies needed, you started on the living room. Hours past with you cleaning and singing loudly and jumping around to music. This was the only time you ever found cleaning to be fun.

It was 12:00 p.m.

Your ipod switched to DBSK's Survivor. You smiled and started to sing along. "Everytime, Everyday. Now everybody's a survivor~ Looking for everyway, In this situation, don't give up~" you sang.

A few minutes earlier, you hadn't heard the door click open. The boys were standing in the door way, listening to you sing their song. Junsu smiled widely at you singing his part. Yunho started laughing. You jerked around at the noise, and saw them all standing there. Your eyes widened and you pointed the dust pan you had in your hand at them. "Y-Yah! What're you doing? How long have you been standing there?" you questioned.

Changmin smiled. "Long enough to hear you singing." Your face turned bright red and you looked down. "A-ah.." you said quietly. Junsu smiled and went up to you. "Ani, you're good." he complimented. You scoffed in disbelief. "You weren't suppose to come home." you muttered. Junsu kept smiling and took your hand. "Sing with me. Please?" he pouted. You tried everything to not look into his eyes, and failed. Again. You sighed and smiled at him. "Fine."

Yunho stepped forward, "Uh...um..Can I..join?" he asked, embarassed. You blinked at him, then smiled. "Of course!" Junsu yelled. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. Changmin and Micky walked into the living room. "Us too." Changmin said. You giggled and looked at all of them. "Really?" They nodded and smiled, you smiled back. Junsu ran and replayed the song.

Junsu sang, "Everytime, Everyday. Now everybody's a survivor~ Looking for everyway, In this situation, don't give up~" He smiled and threw the microphone to Changmin, he caught it and winked at you before singing, "Let get away from here, and look for the light, because of this chance, together, we can change, let's try~" Micky added, "Oh baby let's try."

Changmin handed you the mic and the four of them looked at you expectantly. "W-what?" you blinked at them. "Jaejoong's not singing, so it's your turn." they said. You gulped, and hesitantly sang.

"If you can find one smile, to your heart, shine on me. Two smiles, do it again, shine on me-" before you could finish, the music paused. You looked around and saw Jaejoong standing by your ipod. You raised an eyebrow. "Why'd you turn it off?"

He didn't answer you, just turned the music on, grabbed the mic and started singing. "So that the world can shine, smile, smile, live through it, survivor~." he sang, and looked at you from the corner of his eye. You smiled at him, making his heart beat faster. *What the hell?* he thought and furrowered his eyebrows. The song kept going, and he soon forgot about it.

The six of you started jumping around and singing together. "Somewhere, one dream, one of these days, still on, two dreams, the  brand new world is started to come alive!" you all sang/yelled together. Yunho smirked and went into the middle of the living room and started dancing. You smiled and clapped excitedly. 'Woo! Go Jung Yunho!" you cheered. Yunho looked at you and felt his heart beat faster at the sight of you cheering for him. *Wow..I'm really greatful, huh? My hearts beating really fast.* he thought, oblivious.

You all sang and danced together until you started getting tired. You sat on the couch while the boys kept singing. You laughed and clapped for them. *Hm..I'm actually really glad I took this job...these boys are nothing I expected them to be.* you thought and continued watching them. *..Living without them, would be hard.*

Changmin sat next to you and smiled down at you. "You know.." he started. You looked up at him, "Hm?" you asked, blinking at him. "I'm really glad you took this job. It's fun having you here. I think the guys think the same. Jaejoong wouldn't have anyone to argue with. Me and Micky always win and after awhile, Yunho annoys him." he smiled. You laughed at that and nodded slowly, "I'm glad I did to. I enjoy being here." you said.

Changmin looked at you and smiled softly. *I hope you stay here..I'd be sad if you left.* he thought. He felt his heart accelerate and put a hand to his chest, *Funny..It's only when I'm with her..*