Quit

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

School was chaos. Everyone saw your face in the newspaper with Micky and they all bombarded you with questions. 'How did you know him?', 'Are you two dating?', 'What makes you so special?', things like that. Obviously you weren't going to make any friends in school now.

The day dragged on and no one paid attention to the teachers, just you. Every single class, you couldn't get away from it.

Finally school ended and you ran out of the building. You stopped at the end of the entrance stairs and bent over to catch your breath. Suddenly a black van with SME written on it, pulled up infront of you. You looked at it then looked around before you finally walked up to it hesitantly. The doors swung open and Yunho was sitting in the seat, a blank look on his face. He motioned for you to get in, then looked away. Your lips parted in surprise, but you got in anyways. You sat as far away from Yunho as possible.

Instead of looking at him, you focused your attention out the tinted window. Your eyes kept wanting to peek over at him, but you refused. You couldn't look at him. He hated your guts, he'd probably stab you if you even looked at him.

It was silent for 10 more minutes until finally Yunho sighed. "You can talk." he said. You slowly turned to looked at him. "And say what? I hurt you...was is there to say? I'm sorry? Because honestly, I don't know if I am.." you whispered the end. His eyes widened and he scoffed in disbelief before he turned away from you. You felt guilty for saying that, but it's true. You liked the way Junsu kissed you, matter of fact, you liked Junsu himself. Why should you be sorry to Yunho when you didn't even know if you felt that way for him.

You sighed and sat up straight in your seat. "Look. I'm causing all of you trouble, okay? This...was seriously a bad idea. Me coming here, has caused all of you guys to be hurt by me, and be angry at eachother. We can't have that. So...I have a solution." you explained. Yunho turned to you slowly, waiting for you to continue. You cleared your throat and leaned back. "I quit." you said flatly.

His eyes rounded to the size of saucers and he almost fell out of his seat. "Y-you what?!" he yelled. You nodded and smiled a little. "Yeah. I like the sound of that. I quit. This is for the best, I'll go back to being the college girl and you guys go back to being super stars, no scandals, and no fighting over someone, okay?" Yunho quickly shook his head. "No. No no no. You can't quit!" he yelled. You raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" you asked. Yunho opened and closed his mouth a few times, lost for words. Finally he sighed and he shoulders slumped. "Just...please, don't." he whispered. You shook your head. "I'm sorry, but It's for the best. I'll be out by tomorrow morning." you said.

Just then, the van stopped infront of the dorms hotel. You got out and walked up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. Yunho was walking after you, begging you not to go, but you ignored everything he said. Your mind had been made up. Opening the door with your key, you walked right into the dorms and straight to your room. Pulling out a suitcase, you started packing stuff. Yunho ran to the door of your room and sighed. "JAEJOONG! JUNSU! SOMEONE!" he yelled. Junsu and Jaejoong walked over at the same time and looked into the room at you. Jaejoong's eyes widened and Junsu's mouth opened in shock. "What're you doing..?" Jaejoong warily asked. You gestured to your suitcase. "Isn't it obvious?" you asked bluntly.

Junsu walked into your room and grabbed the pile of clothes you had in your hand and threw them onto the bed. "Stop packing. Whatever you're packing for, stop it. You think you're leaving? No." There was no joking in his tone. You looked at him and sighed. "Junsu, I'm quitting. I'm sorry, but I am. So just, all of you leave. Now." You said and pointed to the door. Jaejoong stubbornly crossed his arms and leaned against your door. "How about you make me?" he challenged. You looked at him and shrugged, going back to filling your suitcase.

As you were picking up your clothes, you picked up the outfit Yunho had bought you. You stopped packing and stared at it, regret suddenly filling your heart. Yunho walked over to you and smiled slightly. "Do you remember when I bought this for you? You wer e new and we were trying to mess with you, trying to get you to quit. That was then. This is now. Remember all the fun times we've had? Don't just throw them away. Please."

You blinked a few times at his sudden words and you turned your gaze to him. *He's right..* you thought. Shaking your head, you stubbornly pointed to the door. "Doesn't matter...get out." you said and shoved him to your door. Yunho sighed and stopped you from pushing him. "Don't think that if you leave, I won't come after you." he said. You smiled slightly. "If you run to me at the airport and we have one of those cheesy airport scenes from the movies, I'll slap the hell out of you." you threatened, jokingly. Yunho smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Fiesty. I like that." he teased. You were about to shut your door when he put his hand on it, his eyes wide in realization. "Wait...airport? Where are you going?!" he asked. You looked at him and shrugged. "My brother lives in America. He called this morning and told me I could come stay with him and study in America for awhile, to..get away from all this scandal stuff." you shrugged. Yunho's eyes widened. "America?!" he panicked. You nodded. Yunho's eyes widened even more. "No! NOT AMERICA! THAT'S TO FAR!" he yelled

You chuckled and shut your door. Even after closing it, you looked at it sadly. *Can I really leave them...?*

You could hear Yunho's whines and pounded on the door still. "EunMi! Please!" he yelled. You sighed and looked at the door one last time before going back over to your bed. *I can. I will. Oppa will be here in the morning for me anyways.* you thought and smiled at the thought of seeing your brother after such a long time.