And everything goes back to normal.

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

The next morning, you got up and stood in front of the mirror. *No. Yunho didn't almost kiss you. You dreamed it.* you assured yourself. Then your face twisted in disgust. *Ew. Did I really dream about Yunho trying to kiss me?*

You sighed and opened your door. Going into the kitchen, you saw that Yunho, Jaejoong and Micky were sitting there. "Morning." you said. The three just nodded at you. Yunho avoided eye contact with you. You sighed silently. *So, I didn't dream it.* Jaejoong looked at you and crossed his arms. "Make me breakfast. Now." You turned to him and scoffed. "Make it yourself, lazy." He glowered at you and stood up. "No! You're our maid, correct? Now make it!" he yelled. You rolled your eyes. "You know..I feel sorry for whoever marries you." you insulted. He gaped at you and sat back in his chair. "Rude.." he muttered.

You sighed and looked at Yunho. "Good morning, Ugly. How's it going?" you asked. Yunho's eyes widened and he cleared his throat. "I'm not the ugly one here." You smiled and nodded. "You're right, sorry. That's Jaejoong." Jaejoong's eyes widened and he slammed his palm on the table. "Hey!" You just laughed and shrugged.

Finally realizing Micky was still there, you turned to him. "Hey. Why are you always so quiet? I don't bite." At that, Yunho smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "I'd like that." You scowled at him and turned back to Micky. He just shrugged. "Fine, whatever."  you muttered.

"Maaaid." Yunho whined. You ignored him and started flipping through one of Junsu's magazines that was on the table. "Maid." he said again. You still ignored him. "MAID!" he yelled. You still didn't answer. Finally, he started poking you. "Maid. Maid. Maid. Maid. Hey, maid? Maid." he kept going on. Jaejoong finally got annoyed and slammed his fist on the table. "SHUT THE HELL UP YUNHO!" he yelled. Yunho looked at him and narrowed his eyes. "How about you make me, Jaejoong?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. "Are you challenging me?" Yunho smiled at him. "What do you think? Ugly." Jaejoong and Yunho stood up and started yelling in eachothers faces. Mainly about who's better looking, and many empty threats. You sighed and looked at them. You started laughing at how close their faces were. *Eww. Yunjoong moment.* you giggled.

Finally annoyed with their yelling, you yelled, "Hey!" They stopped yelling at eachother and looked at you. "What?" they said at the same time. You held Junsu's magazine up and pointed to a picture of SHINee's Jonghyun, "Isn't he hot?" you asked. All of their eyes widened, even Micky's. You laughed nervously and looked around to each of them. "What?" you asked innocently. Yunho and Jaejoong sat down in their chairs and stared at you. "It was a simple question.." you muttered.

You looked around, trying to forget about their awkward stares. "Where's Junsu and Changmin?" you asked. They all blinked and looked around. "Oh, Changmin at a photoshoot for a magaznie and Junsu..who cares." Yunho said.

You looked at him and frowned. "I care. Thank you very much. He's so cute! His little cheeks. He's just like a little kid." you cooed. All the boys looked at you again. You were annoyed with them staring at you, and stared back. After awhile, they all looked away. "You should really stop staring at me, because this will happen every time." you said.

Standing up, you stretched and looked at your watch. 9:53a.m. You sighed and headed back to your room.

"MAID! Where are you going?" Yunho asked. You turned back around, "Must I tell you where I'm going all the time?" you asked. Jaejoong nodded. "of course." he said. You looked at him and narrowed your eyes. "I wasn't talk to you, ugly." Jaejoong stood up. At that, you ran into your room laughing. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and started laughing while pointing at him. "Shut up." Jaejoong snapped and went into his room.

A few minutes later, you came out. "I'm going to school. I'll be back later." you said and walked towards the door. "Maid!" Yunho yelled again. You turned around and glared at him, "It's EunMi! Stop calling me maid or I'll tell all your fangirls where you live." you threatened. His eyes widened and he stepped back with his arms raised in surrender. "Araso. Have fun at school." he sqeaked. You smiled triumphantly and left.

*Good..things went back to normal. Let's hope we can just forget about yesterday..* you thought and walked the rest of the way to school.