The beginning of hell

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Going to sleep that night was not easy. At all. The boys were up and were playing around. Micky was watching a movie and had the tv turned up loud, Junsu and Jaejoong were doing karaoke, and Yunho and Changmin were arguing in the kitchen. You were staying in the quest room.

Rolling over, you put your pillow over your head and squeezed it, trying to block out the sound. As if on cue, Jaejoong and Junsu got louder. You rolled your eyes and sat up. *Okay, really?* You got up and walked into the kitchen where Yunho and Changmin were still arguing.

"You think you're prettier than me, huh? Do you?" Yunho questioned. Changmin just smiled. "Well look here, kid! Look at this." he said and lifted his white wife beater up. Your eyes widened at the sight and you turned away, covering your face. Changmin noticed and smirked, then looked at Yunho again unimpressed. "Touch it! I dare you." Yunho said. Changmin rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Yah! Where are you going? Come back here and touch my damn body!" he yelled as he was following him out. Changmin passed you and just nodded to you. Yunho who was right behind him, stopped as he noticed you, still holding up his shirt. "Whoa!" he yelled and yanked it down. "Trying to get a free show, eh? Not in this house." he said and walked away.

All you could do was just stare wide-eyed. *What the hell just happened?* You shook your head and closed your eyes. *Alright, relax and go back to sleep.* you told yourself and turned around to go back to your room. Jaejoong and Junsu ran out of the room they were in and started running through the house singing. Junsu came up to you and smiled drunkly. *He doesn't smell like alcohol though..*

All the sudden he started bursting out in dance. "I got youuuu~ under my skin." he sang and lightly touched your bare shoulder. You flinched from his touch and backed away, only to bump into someone. Your eyes widened and you looked up. It was Jaejoong.

He grabbed your chin and pulled your face closer. *What the-* He started jerking your face around and inspecting your face. "Did you know.." he started. Your glared at him, and tried to get your face out of his grasp. "Did you know.." he started again. "That..I'm prettier than you? I mean, look at me. I'm one y man. You're so plain. I'm so shiny, and...hot." he slurred the last word. You looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Well, that's good for you, isn't it? Now, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you people drunk?" you questioned. Jaejoong let out a loud and short laugh, glared at you, and walked away.

You ly to find Junsu staring at you with wide eyes. "..Yeees?" He shook his head and smiled. The two of you stayed that way and just stared at eachother. "Whaaaat?" you finally asked, annoyed. He stopped smiling, poked you in the cheek and skipped off, singing SNSD's 'Gee'

Shaking your head, you went into the living room. Sitting alone on the couch, was Micky. You quietly tip-toed over and peeked at his face. He turned his head slowly and glanced at you. Uninterested at what he saw, he turned away. You scoffed at him and started to walk back to your room. *Fine, be that way.*

As you got closer to your room, Yunho stepped in front of you. Taken aback, you blinked at him in surprise. "Can I help you?" He looked you up and down then smiled. "Maaaid~ I'm hungry." he pouted like a child. You stared at him, then sighed. "I can't. I have to go to sleep. I have school tomorrow, you know." His eyes widened and he started walking towards you, causing you to step back at every step forward he took. "School? You go to school? How old are you anyways? Are you like..13? Younger? Oh my goood, what is this? We have a child living here. OH MY GOD." he yelled. *Alright, what the is this?* You slapped your hand over his mouth.

"Hey! Shut up. I'm not a kid, calm your down. I'm 20, thanks. Now be quiet and move so I can sleep." you snapped. He looked down at your hand. "I..h-..whe..." was all you heard him mumble under your hand. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Wha-" you started, until he bit your hand. "OW! WHAT THE DID YOU JUST BITE ME FOR? HOLY HELL DUDE!" you yelled and held your hand against your chest. Yunho smiled and walked away. "Hey guys! The new maid taste like chicken!" he yelled.

You just stood there. *What..did I get myself into?* you thought. Finally after you got over the fact Yunho bit you, you walked into your room and attempted to go back to sleep.

All the guys gathered in the living room and sat on the couch. "That went well." Yunho commented. The others nodded and smiled. "Yeah, and a little while longer and she'll want to leave."

The boys all grinned evilly.