GD vs Yunho

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

You didn't know what to say. Yunho leaned back in his seat and waited for a reply. You didn't give him one, instead you just sat there in shock, staring down at your lap. Yunho looked at you, concerned. "EunMi-ah? Are you okay?" he asked. You suddenly shot up out of your seat and went out the door. Yunho's eyes rounded in surprise at your sudden action. "H-hey! Wait, where are you going?!" he asked, getting up and following you out. He kept yelling at you to stop and talk to him, but you ignored him.

Finally as you got outside and waved for a taxi, Yunho grabbed your wrist and spun you to face him. "What the hell?" he asked. You looked at him and shook your head while stepping back. "I..I'm sorry, Yunho. I just, I don't know what to say, how I feel. So just...I think you should just give me time and I'll get back to you, okay?" you sighed. Yunho frowned and looked at you, "If you don't feel the same way, just tell me. I'll get over it EunMi, I'm a big kid." he lightly said. You shook your head again. "That's not it...The thing is, I don't know if I do or not. Look, I should go. I'll get back to you." you said and got into the taxi.

Stubborn, Yunho climbed into the taxi with you. "Wha-?" Yunho closed the door and looked at you, crossing his arms. "EunMi, don't just ignore me. I know how you are. You'll 'want time to think' but that means you won't talk to me for awhile. I can't have that. Didn't I just tell you that I loved you? That means I can't go without seeing you. Don't do this to me. Just, tell me how you feel right now, and if you don't feel the same way, we'll forget this ever happened." he said.

You tightened your fist. "I DON'T KNOW YUNHO! I always told myself that I liked you when we lived together, realizing that's how I felt. But now...since I've been living with my oppa..." you trailed off. Yunho raised an eyebrow, "Now that you've lived together, what?" he asked. You shook your head and leaned back in your seat. "Forget it." you sighed. Yunho scooted closer to you. "No. Tell me." he begged. You looked into his pleading eyes and sighed. "..Ever since I moved in with them...I realized I'm falling for someone else." you whispered.

Yunho's eyes widened and he felt his chest tighten. "....It's GD isn't it?" he whispered. This time, your eyes widened. "How-?" He laughed lightly. "It's obvious he likes you...I was just wondering when the time would come when you'd fall for him back." he sighed. You looked at him with a soft expression full of apology and sadness. Yunho's eyes were filled with hurt and tears, the sight made your heart feel as if it was broke.

"Yunho..." you whispered. He scooted away from you and leaned against the door. "It's okay. I understand. You fell for someone else." he flatly said. You sighed and looked away from him, the atmosphere becoming tense.

The taxi came to a stop and you stepped out, Yunho got out as well. "What're you doing?" you asked. He looked at you and slightly smiled. "We're still friends, aren't we? Can't I walk you inside?" he asked. You stopped, taken aback, but then smiled and nodded slightly. He started walking next to you, and you both walked up the steps, into the hotel together.

As you got into the elevator, Yunho looked at you from the corner of his eye. "...At least think about this, okay?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded. "I told you...just give me time, I'll sort out my feelings." you assured. He nodded and took your hand, smiling. "Remember when we first kissed?" he asked. You laughed and slipped your hand from his. "Of course. It was your birthday and you attacked my lips." you snapped, jokingly. Yunho smiled and popped his jacket. "Damn straight." he joked.

The elevator doors opened, and you both walked towards the dorm's door. You stopped and turned to Yunho. "Thanks for walking me up, and I'm sorry for reacting that way.." you whispered. Yunho smiled and waved it away. "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry for being so sudden.." he sheepishly smiled. You smiled back and hugged him goodbye. As you were pulling back, Yunho took ahold of your wrist and pulled you closer, lifting your chin up. He smiled slightly and leaned in close to you. You didn't know how you should react, kiss him, or push him away.

Just then, the dorm's door opened and GD was standing there. Yunho stopped and you looked sideways, your chin still lifted up by Yunho. You instantly pulled yourself away from Yunho and smiled awkwardly at GD. "What're you doing?" GD snapped at Yunho. He raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Why? I can't walk my friend to her door?" he snapped back. "GD smirked mockingly and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah...just a friend, I see." he half growled. You put a hand on GD's shoulder and looked apologetically back at Yunho. "Come on, don't start. Bye Yunho-sshi." you waved and went inside.

GD stood at the door still, glaring at Yunho. GD glared daggers at Yunho, who just smiled cockily. "You should leave her alone. She's moved on." GD said. Yunho laughed, "Yeah, she sure moved on, about to kiss me and all." GD's face twisted in anger. "She's mine. She'll always be mine, so stop trying to take her from me." Yunho snapped and walked back towards the elevator.

"We'll see." GD bluntly said and walked back into the dorm's, slamming the door.