I guess I do like you

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

You were sitting in the living room, watching tv at 2:00 a.m. Looking around, you sighed at the silence. "I should sleep.." you muttered and yawned. Waiting for the last ten minutes of your show to end, you laid your head back on the couch. After awhile you drifted to sleep.

Waking up to go to the bathroom, Yunho walked out of his room. He passed the living room and noticed you sleeping on the couch. He softened and smiled at you. He quietly walked into the living room and passed a hand over your face to make sure you were asleep. You didn't stir, telling him you were out. He slowly slipped his right arm under your head and his left under the back of your knees. Lifting you up, he stopped and examined your sleeping face. Smiling softly, his eyes traced every one of your features. *She's really..not..ugly.* Chuckling lightly, he walked into your room. He set you down lightly on your bed and sat there, looking at you. "I can't stop looking at you..Do I really like you?" he whispered.

Hesitantly, he leaned down closer to your face. Hearing your even breaths, he smiled to himself. *She's so peaceful when she sleeps.* Your eyebrows twitched together as you were dreaming, he noticed and put his thumb there and your face relaxed. His eyes glanced at you one more time until he leaned his head down pressed his lips against your forehead.

Standing up, he walked to the door and put his hand on the door knob. He hesitated and glanced back at you. He felt his heart elate and he walked back over to your bed. This time, without hesitating, he layed down next to you and pulled you close. Unconciously, you snuggled into his chest. He smiled to himself and layed his chin on top of your head. *Looks like I do like you.* he thought and let himself fall asleep, you in his arms.

---

Morning came and you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a few times at the light streaming into your room from your window. Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and stretched. Flopping back on your bed, you hit something hard. You furrowed your eyebrows. *What the-?* Your eyes widened as you saw Yunho sleeping there. *Oh. My. God.* You looked around quickly, and grabbed a pillow. You hesitated as you raised the pillow above your head. *But..He looks so peaceful.* you thought. You scowled and mentally slapped yourself. *No. He's IN MY BED.* you angrily thought and started hitting him with the pillow.

Yunho felt something hitting his side over and over. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times before he turned his head. He saw you beating him with your pillow, your eyes squeezed shut. "Jung Yunho! Get your up!" you yelled and beat him more. He laughed and sat up, taking ahold of your wrist. "Hey. Good morning to you to." he joked. You opened your eyes and flung your hands down. "No! You do not get a good morning! What're you doing in my bed? Again?" you questioned.

His eyes widened and he looked around. *I can't tell her..can I?* He swallowed the lump in his throat and shrugged. "I guess I walked into the wrong room." he lamely lied. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh really? Then explain how I got in my bed." He smiled weakly and jumped up. "I don't know." With that, he ran out.

You sighed and shook your head. You sat there and a smiled found its way onto your face. *Yunho..He carried me to my bed?* you thought and softened. *But..He slept here! ..Why?* you shrugged and stayed in your bed, not wanting to get up. "It's saturday...I can stay here all day, right?" You smiled and pulled the blanket over your head.

---

You were dreaming. In your dream, you were standing in a white corridor. You looked around. *Where am I?* You spun around, looking around at everything. Seeing nothing, you started to walk. Finally at the end of the corridor you saw a red door. You smiled and started walking towards it. It seemed like you were walking forever, and the door never got closer. *Hm..* you thought and started to run. The corrider seemed to get longer the faster you ran. *What the hell?* You stopped and looked around again. You hadn't moved from where you started to walk. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked down at yourself. You were wearing a white dress. You laughed at that, and tried running again.

You heard someone yelling your name. You ignored it, and kept running for the door. The person yelling your name got closer. Your name being yelled seemed like it was being yelled in your ears. You put your hands over them and looked around. Coming from across the empty room, Yunho, wearing a white tuxedo ran over to you. "EunMi-ah." he breathed and hugged you into him. Your eyes widened and you felt your chest tighten. He hugged you tight, your ear pressing into his chest, his fast beating heart obvious in your ears. You pushed away from him and stepped back.

"Y-Yunho, where are we?" you asked. Yunho smiled and took your hand. "Paradise." he whispered and pulled you close to him. Blinking at the closeness of your faces, you tried to step back again. His grip on you tightened. "This is your paradise. Where everything you want, comes true. Nothing else matters. You want me right? Then you can have me. I'm all yours." he whispered in your ear and smiled his eye smile.

Your heart melted at his words. But you knew this wasn't real. Once he said that, you realized you were dreaming. You pushed away from him and looked around for the fourth time. "I..I have to wake up." you said. Yunho stepped closer to you. "Wake up? Why would you want to wake up? Everything you want is right here. I'm right here." You shook your head and stepped back even further. "N-no. I..I don't want you. Do I? This is just a dream. I need to wake up. Yunho, please, wake me up." You pleaded. He ignored you and just stepped closer to you. He grabbed ahold of your arm and pulled you into him, crashing his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened and your heart froze. It felt so real. The kiss felt real. You pushed him away again and turned around and ran. You ran and ran until the door finally seemed to get closer. You jumped and grabbed onto the doorknob before it could get away. Yanking the door open, you threw yourself through it.

--

You shot up in bed and gasped. You looked around frantically and noticed you were in your room still. You sighed in relief and sat back in your bed. *I don't want to go back to sleep..* you thought solemnly.

Remembering what happened in your dream, you touched your lips. *It seemed so real..* you thought. *I must really like you after all, huh?* You bit your lip and pulled your blanket over your head again. *I don't like him. I don't like Yunho. I. Do. Not. Like. Jung. Yunho." you tried to convice yourself. Finally you sighed in defeat.

"Who am I kidding? Who dreams something like that?... I do like him..huh?" you muttered and sighed.