Oppa

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

It was morning and you were sitting in the kitchen, on the counter, swinging your legs. Yunho and Changmin were looking at you glumly and Jaejoong was sitting at the table, staring off at the floor. You sighed and looked at them one by one. "Look guys, this is probably the last we're going to see each other, can't you all...I don't know, wish me goodbye instead of ignoring me?" All of them slowly looked up at you. In each of their eyes was sadness. *Do they really care that much..?* you wondered.

Changmin looked at you in disbelief. "We've lived together for 3 months now, your school project was due two months ago, and you still stayed. That proves we've become closer. Now you're just leaving?" he asked, his voice cracked. You flinched at the hurt in his voice. All you could do was looked down.

The room was quiet, until you cleared your throat. "Where's Junsu and Micky?" you asked. Yunho gestured to the door, still staring off into space. "Loading your stuff into the van that came a few minutes ago."

Your eyes widened and you jumped off the counter. "A van?! Oppa's here already?!" you asked excitedly. Yunho nodded slightly, his answer making you jump up and down. "Oh my god! I can't believe it! After six years I'm finally seeing my oppa again!" you yelled and ran out of the kitchen. Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin all looked at each other. "Want to go meet her 'oppa'?" Changmin asked. Yunho and Jaejoong shrugged and stood up, all three of them following you outside.

As you ran out, you stopped and whipped your head back and forth, trying to spot any sign of your brother. Finally by the van, you saw Junsu and Micky standing with a guy who was shorter than them, with dark hair and light orangish highlights. *Oppa..?* you warily thought and walked down the steps slowly. At the sound of your footsteps, the guy with the highlights turned his head to look at you.

 6290zfp%255B1%255D.jpg

Your eyes widened at how unfamiliar your brother was to you, but you didn't care. You instantly smiled widely and jumped into his arms. "Seunghyun oppa! I missed you so much! You looked so different!" you exclaimed and squeeze him tightly. Seungri laughed and hugged you back tightly. After a few more minutes, the two of you pulled apart. Seungri smiled at you and put his hand on your shoulder. "I knew my little sister would be beautiful." he smiled. You beamed at his compliment, causing him to chuckle. You looked at his hair and poked it. "What's with your hair, oppa?" you asked. Seungri smiled and ran his hand through it. "Looks hot, huh? My manager thought I needed a new concept for our new song." he explained. Your eyes widened again, "Manager..?" Seungri nodded and pouted at you. "After six years, you didn't know I was famous?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. You gaped at him, "Oppa's famous?!" you yelled. Seungri laughed and hugged you again. "Oh my poor television deprived sister. Of course! I'm apart of Big Bang." he explained.

"Oh my god! They're one of my favorite groups! YOU'RE IN THERE?!" you yelled. "But..there's Gdragon, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and.." you trailed off. "Seungri." he finished for you, smiling widely. Your eyes rounded and you pointed at him. "Holy crap! But- YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT! How was I suppose to know?!" you hollered. Seungri smiled again and shook his head. "Innocent, like always." he teased.

Walking over, Yunho and Jaejoong's eyes rounded in surprise when they saw Seungri. "EunMi...Seungri's...your...brother?!" they gaped. You looked over at them and smiled widely, proud of your brother. "Mhm!" Seungri looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Says the girl who just found out herself." he joked and ruffled your hair. You pouted and fixed your hair. "Mianhae!" Yunho and Jaejoong were still in shock. You waved a hand infront of their face. "Hellloo?" Yunho was the first to snap out of his trance, putting his hand out. "I'm Jung Yunho. It's an honor to meet you." he said. Seungri laughed and waved it away. "The pleasures mine, hyung." he said, emphasising on the 'Hyung'. You gaped at his response. "That's right! Yunho's older isn't he?" you asked and looked at Seungri with an evil smirk. "Mhm." he answered.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "So, EunMi will be staying with you in America?" he asked, sadly. Seungri snapped his fingers and looked at you. "That's right. There was something I was meaning to tell you.." he started. You looked at him and smiled widely. "Yeah, oppa?" He smiled weakly and scratched his head. "I, uh, never lived in America." he said. Your eyes widened. "What?" He scratched his head more. "All these six years, I was becoming a trainee for YG Entertainment and then debut with Big Bang. I never went to America. I just said that so that umma would let me go." he explained. You pressed your lips together and nodded slowly. "I..see. So, If we're not going to America, then..where are we staying?" you asked.

Seungri looked at you and laughed sheepishly. "Uh...Big Bang's dorms." he said. Your eyes almost popped out of socket. "What?!" you yelled.