There it goes again.

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

A few hours later, you and Yunho found yourselves standing infront of the dorms. You didn't want to go in, for some reason you didn't want this day with Yunho to end. You furrowed your eyebrows. *What am I thinking? Yunho annoys me the most..* you thought. Yunho noticed the expression you were making and leaned his face close to yours. "Whatcha thinking about?" he asked and smiled crookedly. You blinked at the closeness of your faces. Taking a big step back, you cleared your throat. "N-Nothing." you stuttered. His smile grew bigger, but then he shrugged and opened the door. Knowing that your time with Yunho was over, your shoulders slumped in disappointment.

After Yunho walked in, you soon followed. Only to be attacked by Junsu. He jumped out of no where and tackled you to the couch. "AH!" you yelped and fell backwards with him on top of you. You looked at his face in front of yours and started screaming. Changmin ran into the living room, only to see the two of you. "Ah! I'm sorry." he said, covering his face and running into the kitchen. Helplessly you kicked your legs, "Junsu! Get off me!" Reluctantly, he sat up. You jumped off the couch and pointed at him. "What was that for?!" you yelled. He just glared at you, his mouth turning into a pout. You poked his forehead and asked him again. He finally stood up and started whining. "You never made me ramen! You just left!" he complained. Rolling your eyes, you smiled at him. "Araso. I'll make some now. Forgive me?" you pouted. Junsu smiled widely and ran into the kitchen.

Changmin was sitting at the table and smirked at you when you came in. "What?" you asked. He looked at you, then Junsu then back to you. "Are you two done making out on our couch?" he asked bluntly. Your eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "W-what?!" you yelled. He chuckled and stood up. "Nevermind." That was all he said before he winked at you and left. You mouth twitched into a smile and you felt your heart beat pick up speed. *There it goes again..* You shook your head and started to boil water for Junsu's ramen.

About 10 minutes later, the ramen was done. "Junsu!" you yelled. He ran into the kitchen and smiled at the ramen on the table. "YES!" he cheered and started eating. You shook your head and chuckled to yourself. *This one..he's the most childish of them all, eh?*

Yunho ran into the kitchen. "I smell ramen! WHERE IS THE RAMEN?!" he yelled. *Or maybe not...* you thought. He plopped himself at the table and banged his chopsticks on the table. "I want ramen tooooo!" he whined. You started laughing and he raised an eyebrow. "Wae?" You shook your head and made him some. Sitting at the table across from them, you admired their faces. *Junsu has really good looking features..but such a baby face.* you laughed to yourself. *And Yunho...He's right. He is extremely pretty.* you thought and couldn't pull your eyes away from him.

He noticed and leaned across the table until his face was in front of yours. "Admiring my beauty?" he asked. You quickly shook your head. "N-no. Of course not. You're ugly." you lied. He sat back in his chair with wide eyes. "Here I thought you were finally realizing how beautiful I am." he pouted. You narrowed your eyes at him. *To bad he's so conceited..*

Chamgin walked into the kitchen and sat down, staring at you. "..Yes?" you warily asked. He stood up and held out his hand. "Go somewhere with me?" he asked and smiled at you. You hesitated before you finally slipped your hand into his. "O-okay?"

Yunho warily looked at the two of you. He looked at you guy's hands together and felt his heart tighten. *Why do I care? It's not like it's anything serious..* But he was still wary.

Changmin smiled at you and led you out of the dorms after putting on his sunglasses and wrapping a scarf around his neck. It was 7:00 p.m. You and Changmin walked around Seoul together, just like you and Yunho had. It was different though. With Yunho you felt like you were babysitting a child, but with Changmin, it was..nice. The two of you were walking side by side. You looked over at him, just as he looked at you. He chuckled, "It seems like you want to ask something." he stated. You blinked at him and nodded. "Mm. I wanted to ask, where were we going, exactly?" He looked at his watch and smiled. "We only have 30 minutes left." You curiously tilted your head, but then shook it.

Thirty minutes later, Changmin led you to the Han River. You looked around and smiled. "I love this place.." you whispered. Changmin smiled at you, "Me too.." Looking at his watch again, Changmin's smile widened. "One more minute." he said.

Just as the clock turned 8:00 p.m. fireworks were set off into the sky. You looked up and your eyes widened. "T-this is where you wanted to take me?" you asked, confused. He looked down shyly and nodded. "Mm. I heard it's really pretty at this time. I wanted to see it for myself. With..someone special." he whispered. Yours eyes widened even more and you looked at him.

You softened and smiled. "Thank you..Changmin-ah. I..really enjoyed watching this with you."

Changmin smiled and felt his heart tighten in happiness. He put a hand to his heart and looked up at the sky smiling. *There it goes again...*