Secret boyfriend

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

A week had passed since GD had asked you to go out with him. A week had passed since you said yes. A week had passed since you started dating...secretly. No one knew, not even Seungri. You don't know what overcame you, but when GD asked you that question, you only took a minute of hesitation. Everything else gone from your mind, you said yes.

You were glad you said yes, actually. GD was sweet, caring, treated you nice, and agreed to keep in secret if that's what you wanted. You felt bad, because you knew he was excited to tell the others, but you knew that once they knew, others would as well. Others like Seungri. Seungri who would kill GD.

It was a Thursday, late in the afternoon. You and GD were the only two home. The two of you were curled up on the couch, watching a movie. You started to doze off, your head bobbing up and down. GD looked at you and smiled. *She's so beautiful..* he thought happily. He moved your head so it leaned on his shoulder. "You can sleep." he whispered. You blinked, trying to stay awake and shook your head. "Ani, I'm okay." you assured and sat up.

"I'm hungry." you said and put your hand on your stomach. GD chuckled and stood up, holding out his hand. "Then it's food we shall make." he said. You smiled at him and slipped your hand into his. The two of you walked into the kitchen, and you hopped up, sitting on the counter. "So, what do you want?" GD asked and looked at you, affectionitally. You tapped your chin with your pointer finger and puffed out your lips. "I want..Kimbap!" you said and smiled. GD smiled back and nodded his head. "Lucky for you, we have the ingrediants to make it."

Taking it all out, he set it out on the counter and looked over at you. He kept looking at you and you smiled. "What?" He shook his head and walked over to you, pressing his forehead against yours. "I just wanted to make sure you knew how beautiful you were." he said and smiled. You laughed and lightly poked his head. "You're so cheesy...but cute." you giggled. GD's smile widened and he kissed you. This was already your second kiss, but it was no different than the first. The moment the two of yours lips make contact, you felt butterflies in your stomach and fireworks set off in your head. GD pulled away and looked at your shocked face. "We're dating and you still get shocked when we kiss?" he teased. You blinked and made a face at him. "No." He smiled at you and kissed you again. "How about now?" he asked. You stubbornly shook your head, although the same feeling came back. "Now?" he asked, and quickly kissed you.

You stuck out your tongue and pulled your knees up to your chest. "Nope!" you said, still acting stubborn. GD nodded and smiled again. Pulling out pots and pans, he gestured to them. "I don't know how to cook." he admitted and looked at you, embarassed. You giggled and hopped off of the counter, pinching his cheek. "You're too cute." you teased. He made a face, but then smiled back. "You smile alot, your face is going to crack." you pointed out. GD looked at you and smiled again. "Then let it crack. I smile when I'm happy, I'm happy right now. You make me smile." he said. You poked his chest. "Yah, stop being cheesy." you joked.

He laughed and took your wrist, pulling you to him. "You know you loove~ it." he said and hugged you. You lightly pushed away and made a face. "So what If I do?" you challenged. GD smiled for the millionth time. "Are you really that happy?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. He nodded quickly. "I'm always happy with you." You rolled your eyes but smiled anyways.

An hour later, the two of you had made Kimbap together. Well...you made it, while GD kept trying to distract you, acting silly. He would randomly start dancing to one of Big Bang's songs, he tried impersonations of other famous stars, and he even tried to dance to girl group songs. You looked at him and laughed. "You really should of debuted in a girl group." you joked. He pouted and looked at you sadly. "Because I'm womanly?! Do you have a problem with my beautiful girly features?!" he jokingly yelled. You giggled and nodded. "Why, yes. I do." you teased. He gasped and turned away. "How rude." You laughed and wrapped your arms around him from behind. "Mianhae." you pouted. He looked back at you and smiled widely, hugging.

The two of you looked at each other adoringly for the longest time, until GD leaned forward and kissed you passionitally. Just then, The door swung open and Seungri and Daesung walked into the kitchen, stopping short at the sight of you and GD kissing.