I can't like her..can I?

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

At 10:00 p.m. the two of you got back to the dorms. You were about to open the door when Changmin grabbed your hand. You turned around and looked at him questioningly. "What is it?" you asked. He looked down and just held your hand. You wanted to laugh. It wasn't because it was funny, but because how cute and shy he looked right now. "Changmin, we should-" you started. You never finsihed, Changmin pulled on your hand and you landed in his arms. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. Your eyes widened and you pushed yourself away from him. "H-hey!" you exclaimed. He looked at you and then scratched the back of his head. "S-sorry." he stuttered. You looked him up and down, then quickly ran into the dorms, not knowing what else to say.

Changmin sighed and walked in after you. Yunho jumped out from behind the door and stood in front of Changmin wit his arms crossed. Changmin raised an eyebrow wearily. "What, Yunho?" Yunho looked him up and down. "Where'd you two go?" he questioned. Changmin smiled, "Why? Does it matter?" Yunho nodded quickly. "Yes!" Changmin slowly nodded, "Ah, I see. So you're...jealous?" he asked teasingly. Yunho's eyes widened. "N-no. Of course not. Why would I be? I don't like her. At all. She thinks I'm ugly so..I think she's ugly!" he quickly yelled. Changmin nodded slowly and then smirked at him. "Whatever you say." With that, he walked away.

Yunho watched him go and narrowed his eyes. *I don't like her. Of course I don't. I'm U-Know Yunho, I can't like her. Its impossible..isn't it?* He shook his head frustrated, and went over to your door. He knocked on it slightly. You opened it and found Yunho looking down at you. You blinked at him with a serious face. Clearing his throat, Yunho laughed nervously. "Uh..Hi?" You rolled your eyes and slammed the door.

He stood there and pouted. "EunMi! Come play with me!" he yelled. "Go away!" you replied from the other side of the door. He pouted more and started pounding on the door. "EunMi! Get out here right now!" he whined. You opened your door and threw a pillow at him before shutting it again. "Ah!" he yelped and fell backwards. You heard a thump and flung the door open, running out, "Yunho-ah! Are you okay?" you asked. He was laying on the floor pretending he was dead. You walked over to him and poked his stomach with the tip of your shoe. "Hey. Get up, ugly." He eyes flew open and he sat up. "Yah!" he yelled. You smirked and crossed your arms. "I thought you were dead?" He looked around and sighed. You laughed and turned to go back into your room.

Yunho grabbed your hand and yanked you down. "What the-?" You fell backwards and landed on his lap. "Ew!" you yelled and stood up quickly. Yunho pulled you down again, you fell backwards and the both of you started to tumble towards the stairs, you in his arms. "Yunho!" you yelled. He chuckled and stopped the two of you before you went down. He started laughing and soon, you joined him. But, you stopped as soon as you noticed your position. You were laying on your back, with Yunho on top of you, his body pressed against yours. Your eyes widened and you tried to shove him off of you.

He didn't move. You sighed and tried to shove him again. "Get. Off. Me." you said between pushes. Yunho still didn't move. He just stayed still and studied your face. After awhile, you noticed he started to lean in closer to your face. You felt your heart start racing and your face heat up. You tried shoving him again, with no luck. Finally his face was just inches from yours. You squeezed your eyes shut, not knowing what else to do.

You heard someone coming up the stairs. You looked around in panic and noticed he was still lost in thought, tracing every inch of your face with his eyes. Before the person could get all the way up, you shoved Yunho with all of your strength. He finally went backwards and he blinked up at you. You looked at him wide-eyed and ran into your room, slamming the door.

Jaejoong came up to the top of the stairs and stared at Yunho. "What're you doing?" he asked. Yunho shook his head and muttered, "Nothing.." Jaejoong shrugged and walked away.

*I almost kissed her... That doesn't mean I like her does it? I..I can't. Can I..?"