Welcome back!

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

You were standing outside by the van, as Seungri was getting the rest of your stuff. GD walked over and leaned against the van, sighing. He looked down at the ground and you could tell something was wrong. "GD?" you asked and poked his arm. "What's wrong?" He looked up at you and smiled, but you could see the sadness that lined it. He shook his head and looked back down. "I have...something to say." he said quietly. You looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He cleared his throat and looked at you again. "I...think we should break up." he said. Your eyes widened and it felt like someone punched you in the chest. "W-what?" you asked in disbelief. He nodded sadly and looked away. "I'm sorry.." he whispered. "I don't want to...but I think it's for the best." You scoffed at him. "Why? Because I'm moving out? Why does that matter?" you asked, hurt.

He quickly shook his head. "No, that's not it." he assured you. You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. "Then tell me, what is it?" GD sighed and pushed himself off of the van. "I can't...explain it. I'm sorry, EunMi. Forgive me?" he asked, and held out his pinky. You looked at it and scowled at him before slapping his hand away. "No." you said flatly and got into the passengers seat, slamming the door.

GD sighed and walked over, leaning through the rolled down window. "EunMi.." he started. You glared at him, shutting him up. "I don't want to hear it. If your not going to tell me the reason, then just go." you snapped. He looked back and saw Seungri walking towards the door. "I'm sorry..." whispered again before walking to Seungri. "I hope you're happy. Your sister hates my guts." he growled. Seungri looked at him sadly. "I'm really sorry hyung.." he said and looked down. GD shook his head and put his hand on his forhead. "Forget it." he snapped and walked away.

Seungri felt guilty, but he knew it was for the best. He looked over and saw you waiting in the car. Walking over, he put the rest of your stuff into the trunk and got into the drivers seat. "Ready?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded before turning away, looking out the window. You wanted to cry, more than anything you wanted to cry. You really liked GD and really thought it would work out, but Seungri was right. He'd just end up hurting you. You stared out the window and sighed heavily. Seungri looked over at you and frowned. "This is all my fault." he said sadly. You looked over at him and rolled your eyes. "You think?" you snapped. Seungri looked towards the road guiltly. "I'm sorry." he said. You scoffed. "I've heard that enough for one day."

The rest of the ride was extremely quiet and awkward for Seungri. He didn't know what to say. He knew you were angry at him, you thought GD broke up with you because you were moving out, and Seungri was the one kicking you out. He sighed to himself. *If only she knew my intentions..* he thought sadly.

Arriving at the hostel, Seungri parked the car infront of the building and got out. You opened your eyes and looked around, noticing you were there. Flinging open the door, you stepped out. Seungri walked over with your bags and handed you the lightest one. You snatched it from his hand and walked towards the doors. You walked in and instantly walked to the elevator, not waiting for Seungri. You were nice enough though to wait for Seungri before pressing the 'close door' button.

The elevator ride was quiet, just like the car. You glanced over at Seungri once in awhile, but made faces at him when you thought he wasn't looking. Which he was. He smiled slightly to himself, but didn't say anything.

After a few more silent minutes, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. You walked out quickly, leaving Seungri. He sighed and followed after. You walked to the door and knocked quickly, wanting to get inside before Seungri caught up. After at least two minutes, the door opened. Junsu's mouth stretched into a huge smile. "EunMi!" he yelled and hugged you. You smiled slightly and hugged him back. At the mention of your name, everyone else came into the living room. At the sight of you, the other four ran to you. "EUNMI!" Yunho and Changmin yelled before squeezing the breath out of you. "H-hi" you choked out. The two of them let go and Yunho smiled widely at you. "I missed you!" he beamed. You smiled slightly at him. "I missed you too." Changmin's eyebrows pinched together. "What's wrong? Are you not happy to be back?" he pouted.

You looked at him and shook your head. "No! I am. Of course I am." you smiled. "It's nothing." you assured them. Yunho smiled and hugged you. "Well, welcome back!" he said.

Micky and Jaejoong shoved Yunho away from you and hugged you tightly. "Holy crap, I must be dreaming. Jaejoong is hugging me." you said and feined shock. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, but smiled. Micky laughed and ruffled your hair. You pouted at him and fixed it as Seungri walked in. "Yo~" he greeted. The guys all smiled and waved to him. He set your stuff down in the living room and walked back to the door. "Alright, I'll leave. Goodbye." he said and hugged you. You hesitated, but finally hugged him back.

After Seungri left, Junsu shut the door and spun around. "EunMi's back! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" he yelled and threw his hands up. You chuckled but shook your head. "Sorry, Junsu. I'm to tired." you said. Junsu pouted but shrugged. "Araso. Your room's still the same, you can just put your bags in there." he said and patted your head before walking away. You nodded slightly and walked into you room.

Setting your stuff at the end of your bed, you plopped down on it Looking around, you couldn't help but smile. *I really missed this place..* you thought happily. Suddenly, your door opened and Yunho slipped inside. He looked over at you and smirked seductivly. "Now that you're back, the fun can start." he smirked and walked towards you.