Competition?

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

After the weird elevator ride, the six of you piled into a YG Entertainment van, you sitting between Seungri and Daesung. You looked over at Seungri and leaned close to him, whispering, "Oppa..Are you sure it's okay for me to come? What if something happens with Big Bang?" you asked. Seungri looked at you, confused. "What I mean is, a scandal?" you explained. Seungri nodded slowly, understanding what you ment. "Don't worry about that. I won't let that happen." he assured. You looked at him, still worried, but turned to face the window. *I hope he's right. I don't want to be a bother for Big Bang as well..* you thought solemnly.

Suddenly the light turned red and the driver slammed on his breaks, causing all of you to lerch forward. You all landed in a big pile in the back of the van. "MY HAIR!" you heard someone yell...GD of course. Daesung grunted in pain, Taeyang just now noticing that he was sitting on his stomach. "Whoops, my bad." he laughed and got off quickly. You landed on the floor of the van and pulled yourself up to realize Seungri's position. TOP had landed on his on the floor of the van while Seungri landed in his lap. You started laughing, causing all the other guys to look at what was so funny. Seungri looked down and realized who he was sitting up. He looked up with puppy eyes and clasped his hands together. "Dear Santa, I want a rocket~ and I want out album to win first this year~ and I want a girlfri-oof!" he grunted as TOP shoved him off. "No. Santa says you've been a bad kid." he said in his deep monotone voice.

After a few more minutes, the van completely stopped in front of the building for Inkigayo. GD shot out of his seat and shoved you all backwards. "Me first!" he yelled and flung the door open. "Hyung!" they all yelled in unison. GD turned his head and smiled at all of you as he hopped out of the van and started running. "Daddy GD'S IN THE HOUUUSE~" he yelled. The others rolled their eyes and got out. Seungri stepped out and helped you out. "Why is it I feel as if I'll turn away and something bad will happen to you?" he asked. You laughed and shrugged. "Because oppa, you'll never change. You're paranoid." you teased. Daesung came up behind you and took your hand. "NEW ROOMATE! LET'S GOOOO!~" he howled and started running into the building. You looked back at Seungri as you were being dragged away. Seungri just shrugged and waved as he walked after you.

As the two of you kept running, you passed GD. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed your hand, yanking you back to him. "Oof-" you grunted as your back slammed into his chest. "Hey! What the heck?" you snapped, looking back to see it was GD. You sighed and laughed lightly. 'Why am I not surprised?" you asked. GD smiled down at you. "Because I'm the ." he smirked. You looked at him crossly but shrugged it away. Daesung came up beside you guys and frowned. "Hyung! I had her first!" he pouted. GD laughed and patted his shoulder. "She's not a toy." he reminded him. You looked at him with an amused expression. "I think you should tell yourself that. I think my arms dislocated." you pouted.

Seungri came running up and pulled you away from them. "Let's get one thing straight. GD and Daesung hyung's are NOT the one's you want to hang around. TOP hyung and Taeyang hyung are the...okay, no ones normal in this group, but they're better than these two weirdo's." he explained. You nodded slowly and smiled at GD and Daesung. "Sorry. My Umma told me not to talk to weirdo's." you said and skipped away. GD gaped at you and Daesung pouted at Seungri. "Thanks alot maknae!"

As you opened the door to the building, Big Bang right behind you, you all headed down the hall to their waiting room. As you all walked into their waiting room, many noona stylists were waiting and brightened as all six of you walked in. Right away they started to dress them and fix their hair and makeup. You sat in the corner and watched.

After about ten minutes, sitting there just got boring. You got up and walked out of the room, into the hallway. Surprisingly it wasn't swarmed with people. There were only about five people going back and forth. "Uh, excuse me? Can you tell me where the bathroom is?" you asked a passerby. She looked at you and pointed down the hall. "Down that way and turn at the first left. That's the lady's restroom." she instructed. You smiled at her and bowed. "Thank you." She looked at you and nodded quickly before leaving.

Heading down towards the way she told you, you saw someone standing near the water fountain that was next to the bathrooms. You slowly walked over and went to open the door to the womens bathroom, when someone cleared their throat. You looked behind you at the person standing there. He had an impatient look on his face and his arms were crossed in expectation. It was none other than Jaejoong. Your eyes widened and you quickly turned to him. "Jaejoong!" you said in excitment. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "What're you doing here?" he asked. You looked around then laughed awkwardly. "Oh, I'm here with Big Bang." you said. At that his face looked pained. "..Oh....Do you miss us?" he asked suddenly. You looked at him softly and smiled. "Of course. The guys remind me of you five alot." you chuckled. Jaejoong slowly nodded his head. "I see.."

You looked around awkwardly, then beamed. "The others! Can I come by your waiting room?" you asked. Jaejoong hesitated before he nodded and slightly smiled. "Yeah." he said and started walking, waving for you to follow. You ran after him and smiled widely the whole way there. When you arrived infront of their door, it felt as if your heart was going to burst. *It's only been what...a day and a half and I miss them this much..?* you thought and shook your head. Jaejoong looked at you, then flung open the door.

Right when the door flung open, all of the guy's heads snapped up. When they saw it was you, their eyes brightened and they all jumped up and ran over to you. "EUNMI! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" they all yelled. You smiled and hugged them all back. "It's only been a day and a half.." you said. But then you smiled wider. "Who am I kidding? I MISSED YOU TOO!" you yelled and squeezed them tighter.

The six of you guys stayed there for awhile and talked. Although it had only been for a short period of time, it seemed like so much happened. Jaejoong was going to be in a drama. DBSK got nominated for an award, and more. You were extremely happy for them and you all talked for at least an hour.

Someone knocked at the door and you all looked up. GD smiled widely and walked in. "Sorry to interupt your reunion, but Seungri wants his sister." he apologized and took your hand. "Let's go." he smiled charmingly at you. You nodded and smiled back at the guys. "I'll see you guys later. Fighting!" you pumped your fist in the air. They all smiled back and waved to you. When GD shut the door and left with you, they all turned to eachother. "Seungri wanted her back, my ." Jaejoong snorted. The others nodded. Yunho laughed but then he looked at the others with a serious expression.

"Guys, we have a problem. GD likes her...we have some competiton." he said.