I'm a maid, not a babysitter

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since you moved in with Dong Bang Shin Ki. Things were getting better, Micky would talk a lot more, but mostly still kept to himself. He enjoyed objecting his opinion though, which his answer annoyed you half the time. Changmin was your favorite. He wasn't annoying, he kept to himself, and even helped you around the house sometimes. Junsu wasn't bad, just still really..weird. Now there was still Yunho and Jaejoong. Yunho just...got under your skin. Heh. Ironic. He still enjoyed playing pranks on you or annoying you, he refused to call you by your name. Jaejoong was still cold to you, and refused to call you your name as well. But, instead of 'maid' like Yunho calls you, it's just "Hey, you." or "Yah!"

Things were great. Yeah, great.

It was a Saturday and the boys were gone, performing. You were relaxing at home after cleaning all day. *It's still weird calling this place my home..* You shrugged and got up at the sound of your stomach growling. Opening the cabnets and pantry, that's when you noticed there was no food left. Sighing, you closed them and turned around just as you heard the door open. *Oh my god! What if it's crazy stalker fans?!* you panicked and grabbed a broom, hiding behind the pantry door. There were no sounds except the shuffling of feet. *What do I do?! Beat her? Ha! I'd like that..* you thought and tightened your grip on the broom.

When you heard the footsteps turn around the corner and into the kitchen, you jumped out and started wacking the person with your eyes closed. "Yah! Die! Who do you think you are coming in here?! Freak! Get out!" you yelled and beat the person with the broom. You heard grunts of protest. *That sounded like a man..* Your eyes widened. *OH MY GOD! A !" About to hit the person again, you noticed who it was.

It was none other than Jaejoong.

And he looked pissed. Majorly.

He grabbed the broom from you. "What the hell are you doing?!" he growled. You sheepishly grinned and looked down. "A-ah, this looks bad, huh?" you asked quietly and smiled slightly. He didn't find this funny. He glowered at you and started hitting you with the broom. "Of course, you babo! You beat me with a freaking broom! What the hell is wrong with you?"

He kept hitting you as you kept yelling for him to stop. "No! I will not stop until I beat you as many times as you beat me!" he yelled and kept hitting you. Running into the living room, you ran behind Changmin who had just come in. "What's going on?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Jaejoong is beating me with a broom! I don't know what I did! He came in and started beating me!" you lied and pouted at him. His eyes widened at Jaejoong who came into the living room with the broom still in his hands. "Yah! Get back here!" he growled. Changmin put a protective arm over you. "H-hyung. Calm down a bit, eh? Why are you beating EunMi for no reason?"

Jaejoong fumed with anger. "Hey! She beat me first! This is payback!" You pouted and looked at Changmin with puppy eyes. "Not true!" Changmin looked down at you and smiled. "Araso, both of you just, behave." he said

You came out from behind him and mock saluted him. "Yes, Umma!" you said and skipped back into the kitchen. Changmin rolled his eyes and looked at Jaejoong who was glaring at him. "What?" Jaejoong puffed out his lips. "Nothing." That being the last thing he said, he walked into his room.

---

A few hours passed and you realized that you still hadn't eaten. *I need food before my stomach eats itself.* Putting on your shoes, you walked towards the door and picked up your bag. Just as you were about to sling it around your shoulder, someone grabbed it. Wide eyed, you looked up and found Yunho smiling down at you. "Going somewhere, eh?" he smirked. You rolled your eyes and reached for your bag, only to have Yunho lift it up higher. "Yes. I am. Now, give me my bag." you sighed.

Yunho just blinked at you, still smiling. "Stop smiling, you look stupid." you insulted. He blinked taken aback and blinked a few times. "What did you just say?" he asked in disbelief. You smiled at him. "Wae? Does that make you angry?" you narrowed your eyes. He laughed and shook his head. "Of course not. Because I know I'm not."

You rolled your eyes and reached for your bag again. Yunho lifted it up higher. "Ugh. Hey ugly, give it back!" you yelled. Yunho scoffed at you. "You've got to be a lesbian." You stared at him. "What?" He shrugged. "You think I'm ugly, therefore you must not like men. I'm the perfect emblem for men." Rolling your eyes, you jumped up and grabbed your bag back. "Guess I am." you stated and opened the door. His eyes widened and he stepped back. "Seriously?! I was just kidding..but if you are.." he trailed off. You started laughing hysterically. "Oh my god, Yunho. You are so stupid. I'm not a freaking lesbian, thanks. You're just not all that you think you are." Rolling his eyes, he ignored that comment. "Anyways, where are you going, maid?" he questioned.

Wanting to slap him for calling you maid again, you tightened your fist to stop yourself. "Store." was all you said. His eyes brightened and he turned around. "GUYS! WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE, COMMMEE OOON!" he yelled. Just then, all four of the others came running out. "Really?!" Junsu asked and clapped excitedly. Yunho nodded and turned back to you, smiling. "Hope you don't mind if we come along." he said and smiled sweetly.

You shook your head. "No, no no no. You guys are not coming with me! What if fans see you?" you asked, hoping that excuse would get you out of having to shop with them. Changmin looked at his watched. "It's 11:00 p.m. I highly doubt our fans are grocery shopping this late." You sighed. *Dang you, Max Changmin.*

Your shoulders slumped and you nodded slowly. "Fine, fine. You can come with me.." The boys cheered and ran out the door with hats and sunglasses on, just in case. You sighed again and walked out after them. *Since when did I become a babysitter? I even have to take them to the store with me. Aigoo...*