I live with children

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Quietly getting up, you went into the kitchen. The boys finally went to sleep. *They're so busy all the time. How do they stay awake for so long?* Going into the living room, you started picking up the blankets they left laying around. *Ugh. I have to get ready for school. I'm not even dressed yet..* You sighed and put the blankets into the closet.

You quickly got dressed and put your hair up. You walked into the kitchen to get something to eat when you froze. Changmin was sitting at the table drinking something. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked in. "You're awake?" 

He looked up from staring at his cup and smiled slightly. "Mm. I have trouble sleeping, so I always get up and drink a glass of warm milk." he replied. You nodded slowly, pressing your lips together to stop yourself from smiling. *I do that too..* You shook your head and sat across from him. "I'm sorry." you said. He looked at you confused. "For..?" You shrugged. "That you can't sleep. For some reason, I feel bad." He smiled and waved it away. "Don't worry about it. But thank you for your concern." You nodded and looked down, yawning. He chuckled softly. "What?" you asked, amused. "Hm? Oh, nothing." he replied

Nodding slowly, you stood up. "Well, I should get going. I'll be back around four o'clock." With that, you picked up your bag and slung it over your shoulder. He nodded and waved. "Have fun." You snorted in amusment. "Yeah. That'll happen."

---

School took forever, as usual. Most of your classes you'd zone out and start doodling on your notebook. You surprise yourself when you looked back down at it. All around it you had written DBSK is different font's. You looked at it and then up at the teacher. *Weird..*

The day still dragged on. Part of you wanted to get home, while part of you didn't. You wanted to get home because school was boring, but you didn't because last night was freaky. You still hadn't forgotten that Yunho bit you. *Weirdo.* you critisized.

Finally the last bell of the day rang. "Alright, you're dismissed." the teacher called. You sighed in relief and ran out as fast as possible. *Hoooome. Here I come.* you thought happily, then you stopped. *Yeah..my new home with five crazy, famous, weirdo's.* you bitterly thought. Your pace slowed as you started getting closer. *Well..It's not that bad is it?* You lifted your shoulders and started walking faster.

Arriving at the dorm, you put your key into the lock and turned it. You hesitantly stepped inside. Looking around, you didn't see anyone and it was quiet. *They're either gone, or still asleep...let's hope they're gone.* You laughed at yourself. *I'm so cruel.*

You walked farther into the house and stopped when you heard shuffling feet. Sighing, you went into the kitchen and pulled a can of soda out of the fridge. You didn't mind living with them, I mean, Its only been a day. But yesterday was just, weird. You heard a door open and all five of them came walking sleepily into the kitchen. They sat at the table and expectantly looked at you.

"Yes?"

"Maaaidddd! I want fooood." Yunho whined. *Okay, what is this? He's always the silent one on shows and stuff. Yeah, a great act you put up there Yunho.*

"Food. Nooow." Jaejoong yawned.

Junsu looked at you with puppy eyes. "Maid, can you give me food? Before my stomach eats itself?" he complained.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. "Okay. Okay. Calm down." You walked over to the stove and turned it on. Turning around, you crossed your arms. "What do you want?" you asked.

"Kimbap!" Yunho yelled.

"Fried rice!" Jaejoong hollered like a child.

"Food!" Junsu said and smiled. You couldn't help but smile back. He was like a little kid. You look at his smile or puppy-like brown eyes and you instantly give in. Changmin and Micky just sat there and watched the other three act like children. You sighed and looked at them.

"You know..Changmin and Micky are my favorites so far." you stated. Jaejoong and Yunho's mouths dropped. Jaejoong quickly shut it and scoffed. "So?"

Junsu pouted at you. "Nooo! I want to be maid's favorite!"

You rolled your eyes. "Keep calling me 'maid' and you'll never be my favorite." He opened his mouth to protest but you turned to Changmin and Micky. "What do you two want to eat?" you questioned.

Changmin smiled up at you. "Fried rice and an omelet." he said and Jaejoong cheered. "Fried rice!" Micky looked at you and waved it away. "Anything's fine." was all he said. You nodded slowly and turned to the kitchen. Pulling out the materials to make fried rice and omelets, you heard Yunho and Junsu shouting. "Food! Food! Food! Maid make me food!"

You turned around and glowered at them. "Yah! I have a freaking name! How about you learn it?" you snapped. Junsu blinked up at you and instantly you softened. "I'm sorry.." you muttered. Junsu smiled at you. "It's okay! But..what's your name?" he asked. You looked at all of them. "EunMi." you said. "Eun. Mi. Alright? Say it with me. Eun. Mi."

Jaejoong looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "Do we look stupid to you?" he asked. You shook your head and smiled widely. "No. But you look ugly." He slammed his fist down and stood up. "Yah! Take it back! You know I'm freaking beautiful! More beautiful than you can ever wish to be in your lifetime!" he glowered. His anger just made you start giggling. The way he takes his looks so seriously was hilarious. "Hey. Dude, calm down." you said. Yunho raised an eyebrow. "..'Dude'?" he questioned. For some reason you started giggling again. Jaejoong was still yelling at you for calling him ugly, and Junsu was yelling for food again.

*Aigoo..I live with a bunch of children* you thought and turned back around to finish their breakfast.