Sorry I'm a Bad Boy, but I think that we should date

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

After going back into the house, GD closed the door and walked into the living room and sat next to Seungri on the couch. Seungri turned his head and stared at him. "I heard everything, hyung." he said. GD looked at him and shrugged, not interested. "So?" he asked. Seungri sighed and leaned back. "She's likes Yunho, leave it alone." GD looked over at Seungri in disbelief. "What?" he snapped. Seungri shrugged. "I'm her brother, you're like family to me...I think I'd be better if she was with Yunho." he explained. GD rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Wait." he said, GD turned around and waited for him to continue. "It's just...I know you, hyung. You get bored with things easily and you're known for breaking hearts. I don't want that to happen to EunMi." he said. GD scoffed at him. "Known for breaking hearts? I haven't been with anyone since we debuted." he retorted. Seungri nodded slowly, "Since we debuted. What about before?" he asked. GD looked at him and shook his head. "Honestly, you think I'd do that?" he asked, getting angry. Seungri looked at him and sighed. "I don't know, hyung." he said. GD smirked at him, but it wasn't full of amusement. "Sorry I'm a bad boy." he said and walked away.

---

You were sitting on your bed and listening to your ipod and surfing the internet, when you heard a knock on your door. You looked up and put your music on pause. "Come in." you called. Your door opened, and GD stepped him. He smiled slightly and walked over to your bed. "Mind if I sit?" he asked. You shrugged slightly and smiled. "Go ahead." you casually gestured, but inside your heart was bouncing with excitement. He smiled back and sat down, looking over at the laptop. His smile widened when he noticed you were on a Big Bang fanpage. "A fan of Big Bang, I see?" he asked, jokingly. You smiled and nodded. "Even before I moved it." you said proudly. He nodded his head and looked at you. "Who was your favorite member?" Your eyes rounded, not expecting the question. "Ha...Taeyang." you chuckled nervously.

He faked a gasp and pretended to cry. "I can't believe you!" he cried. You smiled and slapped his shoulder lightly. "Yah, you're my favorite now." you said. He stopped pretending to cry and looked up at you. "Really?" You nodded your head. "Yes, silly." His face brightened, and he sat indian style on your bed.

"So, there's something I want to talk to you about." he said. You looked at him confused. "What is it?" you asked. He looked around your room and cleared his throat. "Well..." he started. "I was...well...Okay, look. I like you. You've been living here for about a month or so, and I know it's to soon to really know how you feel, but...this is different than normal. You're not afraid to speak your mind, you instantly connected with all of us, you treat the other guys like family and you're just..an amazing person. You're sarcastic, but you have a good heart and good outlook on life. I like that, and...I like you." he finished.

Your reaction to this was different from what you gave Yunho. You didn't stare in shock, and get angry before running out of the room. No, you smiled and looked down, blushing. "Really...?" you whispered. GD smiled and nodded quickly. "Yeah. Really." Your heart elated and you looked up at him, still smiling. "...To be honest, I feel the same way." you admitted. His eyes widened and he leaned forward. "Seriously?" he almost yelled. You chuckled and nodded. "Seriously." you assured.

At that, GD grabbed your wrist and pulled you into him. Jerked forward, your lips smashed against his. Your eyes widened and every thought left your mind. *I'm...kissing Kwon Jiyong..?!* was the only thing your mind allowed you to think. Your eyes stayed wide in shock, but your lips moved along with his, in perfect rhythmn. He smiled against your lips and leaned forward, causing you to lean back on your bed. Wrapping your arms around his neck, your lips moved together in synchronization.

Kissing GD didn't cause your heart to slow down. In fact, it made it beat so fast that it felt as if it'd explode.

Now laying down on your bed, you and GD were pressed together, your lips still locked. The two of you stayed that way for what seemed like hours, although it turned out to only be a few minutes. Finally the two of you pulled apart and he smiled down at you. "You should of told me sooner.." he whispered, out of breath. You smiled and looked up at him. That's when you felt  your heart contract. The way he kissed you felt exactly how Yunho kissed you.

Your heart hurt and you felt guilty. Yunho had just told you that he loved you, and here you are, kissing another guy. *But...he's a celebrity...Yunho can get anyone. I'm sure he'd get over me..* you thought, but that didn't make anything better.

You looked up and guiltily looked at GD. He noticed the look in your eye and suddenly nodded in understanding. "Ah, Yunho?" he asked. Your eyes widened at his sudden question. "What?" you asked. GD smiled down at you. "I know you. You feel guilty because you just kissed me, and Yunho likes you. I'm right aren't I?" he asked, with an amused but caring smirk. You nodded slightly and looked down. "Mhm." you whispered.

GD nodded. "Thought so. Look, I like you...alot. If you don't want me, then I'll have to get over it, now won't I?" You looked at him with round eyes. "But," he continued. "I'm sure Yunho can get over you as well. So, I'm not asking you to choose at this moment, but when you make up your mind, I have this question for you.."

You looked at him, a confused expression plastered on your face. *What question..?* you curiously thought.

GD looked down at you and smiled. "Would you go out with me?"