Big Bang

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Saying goodbye was the hardest part.

Seungri turned to you, "Hey, we should get going if we want to move all your stuff in by tonight." he said. You nodded and smiled. "Mm, okay oppa! Just let me say goodbye." Seungri smiled and waved to the guys. "Nice meeting you guys." he said and went into the drivers seat of the van.

Turning to DBSK, you suddenly felt a pang in your heart. They were all looking at you with such sad eyes. You frowned and opened your arms. Without hesitating, all five of them ran and hugged you at once. "Oof-" Squeezing you tightly, the six of you stayed that way for awhile. Finally pulling away, you smiled sadly at them. "Look, now that I know I'm not leaving to America, I'll try and visit you as often as I can. Just, not until the scandal dies down. Although...let's hope I won't cause trouble for Big Bang." you sighed. Yunho and Junsu jumped at that. "Don't go falling for any of them!" they yelled in unison. You smiled at them and held out your hands in defense. "Can't promise anything." you joked. All of them scoffed at the same time. You raised an eyebrow. "Wow. All of you practice that together or something?"

Sighing, they turned away from you. "We're really going to miss you." Junsu said. Yunho nodded in agreement. "Promise you'll never forget us?" he pouted. You laughed and nodded your head. "Visit us and call us as much as possible!" Changmin whined. Jaejoong stepped up and put a hand on your shoulder. "I'm going to miss messing with you. Just promise me, you'll get pretty. Well...at least try to be as pretty as me." You scowled at him, earning a smile. Micky looked at you and frowned. "I'll miss you." he muttered.

All of the sad looks and goodbyes made it feel as if your heart would break. You hugged all of them together again and squeezed them one last time. "I won't ever forget you. I'll visit and call, and try to get pretty, Jaejoong...and I'll miss you guys, alot." you assured and walked over to the car door. Waving goodbye, you got in and Seungri smiled at you. "Ready to go meet your new roomates?" he asked. You sighed heavily and nodded with a smile. "Let's hope they're sane.." you muttered. Seungri looked at you and smiled wide. "Oh, they're not."

The car started driving, and you looked at the review mirror, watching DBSK look after the leaving car and waving. You waved back and gave them all a thumbs up, insuing that they'd be okay without you.

----

The drive from DBSK's place to Big Bang's took about two hours, causing you to fall asleep. When you arrived Seungri lightly shook you awake. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked around. "Hm?" you mummbled. Seungri smiled and got out, going around the car to open your door. "We're here EunMi-ah. Wake up." he lightly said. You blinked your eyes a few times and sat up. "Really?!" you asked, nervous. Seungri raised an eyebrow. "Someone seems excited." he commented. You quickly shook your head and bit your lip. "More like nervous.." you sighed. Seungri nodded and smiled as he took your hand, helping you out of the van. "Here." he said as he handed you a small suitcase. "I'll get the rest of your stuff." he offered. You nodded and took your suitcase from him, standing off to the side. Getting your two other suitcases, Seungri motioned with his head for you to follow him.

As you got closer to the hotel, a large man with burley shoulders was standing there and eyed Seungri. "Hey, hyung. This is my sister." he said and motioned to you. You slightly smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseo." you said. Seungri smiled adoringly at you. "Isn't my sister adorable?" he cooed. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "Just go in already, oppa." you chitted. The large man laughed and motioned for the two of you to go in.

After waiting in the elevator for about 5 minutes, the doors finally opened and Seungri got out, still holding your bags. "The last door on the left, would you open it for me?" he asked and handed you the key. Putting the key into the door, you swung it open. All the sudden music started playing throughout the house. "A-yo. Finally, It's a brand new GD. You're my heartbreaker~" it played. Seungri sighed and pushed a button on the alarm system. "GD! REALLY?!" he yelled. GD came walking from the kitchen with a smirk on his face. "I like it. It's cool, eh?" he asked and winked. Seungri looked at him crossly then smiled slightly. "Oh! Hyung, this is my sister, EunMi." he said. At that, GD was right infront of you with his hand out. "A-yo. I'm GD." he introduced himself and smiled. Seungri looked at him and laughed. "Why are you so weird?" GD straightened up and looked at him. "y people are weird." was all he said before he turned back to you, his hand still out. You smiled and shook his hand. "EunMi, it's..great to meet you." you said. GD's smile widened.

All the sudden a dog came running into the hallway, barking and jumping up at you. You smiled at it and bent down to pet it. "Hey there, and who are you?" you cooed. Just then, Taeyang came running into the hallway. "Boss!" he yelled, but skidded to a stop when he saw you petting him. "Oh...hi." he shyly said. You took up and smiled. "Hi. I'm EunMi, Seungri's sister. And you're Taeyang, right?" you introduced and held out your hand. He took it and smiled slightly. "Yeah. This is Boss, my dog." he said and gestured to the dog that was now whining for you to continue to pet him. "Pfft." GD rolled his eyes. "My dog's better." he said. Taeyang shot him a look. "Yah! You wanna die?!" he yelled. GD popped his collar and got in Taeyang's face. "You wanna talk to your hyung that way?" he joked. Taeyang teasingly shoved him and got back in his face. "What're you going to do about it, shorty?" he asked. GD's eyes widened and he pretended to cry. "Seungri! Am I short?!" he cried.

Before Seungri could answer, GD slicked back his hair and covered his face before running out of the room.

 gd-cute-o.gif

As he ran away, TOP and Daesung walked into the room. "Oh hey." TOP nodded. Seungri nodded back and gestured to you. "Hyung's, my sister. EunMi, this is TOP hyung and Daesung hyung." You smiled and shook each of their hands. "It's nice to meet you." Daesung looked at Seungri with wide eyes. "Maknae! She's so cute! ...Why are you so ugly?" he asked, with a completely serious expression. Seungri scowled at him. "You're funny." he muttered.

TOP looked at you and smirked. "I don't see the resemblance at all." he remarked. Seungri grabbed your face and smashed his cheek against yours. "DO YOU SEE IT NOW?" he asked loudly. You flinched away from him and slapped his arm. "No. I'm prettier. Get over it." you teased.

Taeyang and Daesung snickered, while TOP just smirked slightly.

"Whatever...follow me." Seungri said and hung his head low. After leading you to your room, he helped you put everything away. "I'll leave you to...get used to your new room." he said and left you alone. You sat on your bed and sighed. "...The feeling of the house is so different than with DBSK...but since I'm with Seungri oppa, I feel like I'm at home." you sighed again. "...This is such Deja vu...when I first met DBSK...they were so weird...like Big Bang." You laid back on your bed and stared at the ceiling. *Oh well, I'll have fun with Big Bang....right?*