What is with these boys?

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

You were sleeping peacfully with no sound of the boys in the house. Alarm blaring, you opened your eyes slowly and blinked a few times. You didn't hear anything until you blinked some more and every sound hit you at once. Your alarm was blaring to Super Junior's "It's You." With it going off, you heard someone screaming. And then more voices joined the screaming. You sat up instantly and rubbed your eyes. *What's going on?* Just as you were about to get out of bed, Yunho comes in and grabs your alarm clock. "WHAT IS THIS?" he screamed at it, then turned to you, wide-eyed.

You looked up at him, squinting. "Um..my alarm clock." Yunho started jumping up and down. "I knoooow." Standing up, you put your hands on your hips. "Then what's the problem?" He looked at you with eyes narrowed. "It's..Super Junior." he whispered fiercly. Looking at him crossly, you said, "Yes. It is. What's your problem?" He started flinging his arms around and yelling at the top of his lungs. You stepped back. "Oh my god, what is your damage?" He stopped screaming and turned to you. Instantly a smile lit up his face. "Nothing." With that, he left.

Alright..Yunho was officially the weirdest. One, he bit you. Two, he yelled at your alarm clock and started screaming for no reason what so ever. Yeah..crazy.

It was Saturday, so you didn't have to worry about school. Getting up, you stretched and looked in the mirror. There were dark circles under your eyes. "Ah..great. See what these boys are doing to me?" you muttered angrily. You sighed and walked into the living room. Changmin and Jaejoong were curled up on the couch together. At the sight, you softened. *They look so sweet when they're sleeping...why can't they sleep more often?* you wondered then laughed to yourself. *I'm so mean to them.* Shrugging unconcerned, you started picking up the mess they left around the couch and on the coffee table. Lifting up a piece of cloth, your eyes widened as you realized what it was. *Someones...underwear.* you thought in horror.

Screaming, you threw it away from you and ran into the kitchen. You flung yourself down on a chair and buried your face into your knees. Jaejoong's eyes widened as he felt something land on his face. He shot up and picked it up, inspecting it with a confused face. "What the-OH MY GOD. WHO'S FREAKING UNDERWEAR IS THIS? WHAT THE HELL?" he hollered and threw it off of him. He got up off of the couch and stormed into the kitchen. "Who the hell threw their underwear at my face?!" he yelled. He stopped and looked around, realizing you were only one there. And you looked terrified.

"Yah. What's wrong with you?" he snapped. You slowly lifted your head and looked at him with rounded eyes. "I...I...touched it. It..touched someone's..thing..and it...touched...me." you exclaimed. Whimpering, you buried your face in your knees again. With that, Yunho came in laughing hysterically. "Holy crap! You should have seen your face! I almost pee'd, I swear." he laughed. Jumping off of the chair, you pointed at him, "You think this is funny?! I almost died! Were they yours?! If they were I'm going to murder you, I swear!" He looked at you with wide eyes. "Yah. You think I'm going to let my precious underwear that touch precious me, be touched by you?" he scoffed and looked away. "As if."

Just then, Junsu came in rubbing his eyes. "Hey..Anyone seen my underwear?" he asked. You almost died. You froze, looked down at your hand and then started screaming. "EWWWWWWW."

Junsu looked at you in confusion. "What? I can't find the clean clothes basket with my underwear in them." he said and pouted at you. You stood up and faced Yunho. "Tell me that you didn't take them off of someone while they were sleeping. They were clean. Right?" He just smiled. Turning to Junsu, you smiled. "I'll help you find your underwear basket." you offered. "Alright. Next person who says underwear, aside from that you ," he started, turning to Yunho who started to object something. "is going to sleep outside. Araso?" he growled. The three of you in the kitchen nodded and left Jaejoong alone in the kitchen.

Finally waking up, Micky walked into the living room. "You people are stupid." he stated. Rolling your eyes, you went over to the couch and looked at Changmin. *He looks so cute. His cute little cheeks all puffy when he's sleeping.* you thought in adoration. Yunho walked over and stood behind you and looked over your shoulder at Changmin. "Cute, huh? But of course I look cuter when I sleep." he stated. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Huh. Thats for sharing." He smiled widely. "Anytime. I mean, If you just asked, I'd consider letting you see that." he inquired and wiggled his eyebrows. You scoffed at him and lightly shoved him away. "Ew. Get lost." you snapped.

Walking back into your bedroom, you shook your head. *Seriously...I worry about Yunho's mental state.*