A day with Yunho

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Waking up, you slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. You felt a pressure on your waist and looked down. That's when you noticed someones arm. Your eyes widened and you slowly looked to your side, to see no other than Yunho sleeping next to you. "OH MY GOD!" you screamed and flung him off your bed. He yelped in surprise and sat up. "What the hell?!" he yelled. He looked up at you and saw you fuming with anger. He looked at himself and then at your bed. His eyes widened and he stood up quickly, "No! It's not what you think!" he yelled. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. "Then mind explaining why the HELL YOU WERE IN MY BED?!" you yelled.

He looked around and blinked. "...Okay, I really don't know either." he said. You rolled your eyes and stood up. "I find you in my bed again, I'm going to kill you. Understand?" you threatened. He gulped and nodded slowly. You smiled sweetly at him, then shoved him out of the way.

Walking into the kitchen, you heard Jaejoong and Micky snickering. You looked at them and raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" you snapped. They quickly put on straight faces and shook their head. "Nothing." Jaejoong said flatly. You rolled your eyes. "JUNSU! CHANGMIN! WAKE UP!" you yelled. A few minutes later, they came walking sleepily into the kitchen. "Sit." you said. They eyed you curiously. "Alright." you started and slammed the pan you had in your hand on the stove. You turned to them and crossed your arms. "Obviously, someone put Yunho in my bed. Which is disgusting as what because I don't know where his -self has been." Junsu started laughing at that. You glared at him, and he instantly shut up.

"Now. Who was it?" you asked. They all just looked at each other and shrugged. You sighed. "TELL ME WHO IT WAS."

Junsu looked up at you. "I want ramen." he stated. You blinked at him. "Wha-? Junsu, That's not what we're talking about."

"I. Want. Ramen." he said slowly. "Junsu-" He stood up and slammed his fist on the table. "I WANT RAMEN!" he yelled. "OKAAAY!" You yelled back and took out the ramen packages. Junsu smiled and triumph. He went to sit back down, until you threw them at him. "Then have ramen!" you said angrily.

Junsu pouted and sat back down. This time, you didn't care.

Jaejoong stood up, "Yah! What's your problem?" You sighed and sat down. "I don't know." you muttered quietly. You looked at the time. It was 2:21 p.m.

"OH MY GOD I'M LATE!" you screamed and went into your room to change. You ran out after and grabbed your bag and put your shoes on. "Where are you going?" Changmin asked. You looked at him and smiled apologetically. "School." was all you said, and you ran out.

You heard someone running behind you and looked. Yunho was there and waved at you. You stopped and looked at him. "What?" He smiled at you and shrugged. "I wanted to see where you go to school." he said. "No." He pouted. "Pleaseee?"

"No." You tried to run again, but heard him following you still. You sighed and stopped once again. "Go home, Yunho." He shook his head stubbornly. "Noooo." he whined. You glared at him. "Why?" Instead of answering, he grabbed your hand and started to pull you somewhere.

"Hey! Where are we going?" you questioned. He smiled back at you and that was it. You rolled your eyes and yanked your hand away. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where you're taking me." He sighed. "Somewhere fun. School's not fun." he pouted. You pressed your lips to stop from laughing. "Mhm. Well, I have to go." You started walking away when he grabbed your arm again. "Nooo. Come with me." he pouted and puffed out his bottom lip. At the sight, you softened. "I...Fine." you finally gave in. "YAY!!" he cheered and jumped up and down, causing people around you to look. You grabbed his arm to stop him from jumping. "Hey, stop it. People are staring." you whispered. He looked at you and smiled widely. "I don't care." he shrugged and pulled you with him again.

The two of you walked around almost all of Seoul. You ate dukkbokki, look around at local shops, stopped and listened to street performers, Yunho always complimenting how he was better. He even almost went up to sing, until you stopped him, reminding him how people who recoginize him if he sang. He pouted for awhile, until he saw an icecream stand.

You both got icecream, yours chocolate and his strawberry. He happily his icecream and started skipping ahead of you. You smiled to yourself, *He's such a child.* He ran back over to you and smiled. "Today was fun, Maid! Can we do it again sometime?" he asked with icecream all over his face. "Yah." you said and pulled out a napkin, "First of all, stop calling me maid. Second of all, learn to eat without getting it on your face." you chitted and wiped his face. His eyes widened at you. His heart elated. "M-Maid-I mean, EunMi?" he asked. You raised an eyebrow. "Hm?" He looked at your hand wiping his face still, and gently took it and put it down. "I'm not a child." he whispered. You laughed at that, "Could of fooled me." He pouted and leaned his face close to yours.

"Is a child this pretty?" he asked. You laughed and poked his head. "No. They're prettier." He gaped at you as you walked away. After awhile he smiled and looked at you softly, his heart still beating fast. He touched his face, as he still felt your hands on it. Looking up, he realized you were a few feet ahead of him. "Yah! Wait up!" he yelled and ran after you.