Forgetting them, falling for him

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

A month. A month had passed since you moved in with Big Bang. It's also been a month since the last time you saw DBSK at Inkigayo. You were ashamed to admit, but sometimes you forgot about them. Living with Big Bang made you forget sometimes.

It was Tuesday morning and you blinked your eyes, trying to wake up. You looked around your room and smiled. *My home..* you thought and a rush of happiness went through you. Getting up, you opened your door and walked into the living room, seeing a sleeping form on the couch. Your eyebrows pinched together in the middle. "Hm.." You walked lightly over to the couch and peeked at the persons face. You smiled instantly when you saw that it was GD. He was curled up on his side, his hand pressed under his cheek.

You realized after awhile, that you were starting to like GD. He was sweet and instantly accepted you into their house. He treated you just like he treated the members, caring and comforting. Whenever you felt down, or just bored, he was always there to brighten the mood. Sometimes when you couldn't fall asleep, he'd sing to you. Everyday you fell for him more and more.

Looking at his sleeping face, you smiled once more before going into the kitchen. You sat down at the table and picked up a magazine that was there. Daesung walked in and stared at you. You looked up and nodded. "Morning." you smiled. Daesung yawned and walked over to you. "Morning." he replied before plopping himself on your lap. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow, a smirk appearing on your face. "Can I help you?" you asked. You and Daesung had especially gotten closer, despite Seungri's warning. Daesung was like an older brother, he always lightened the mood. Daesung was just...Daesung.

He turned his head and looked at you, drowsiness lining his eyes. "Nope." he smiled. You looked him up and down. "Then do you mind getting off?" you chuckled. He looked at his lap then at you. "No." he said flatly.

GD stalked into the room and shoved Daesung off your lap. "Bad Dae dae." he tiredly smiled. You laughed and looked down at Daesung on the floor. He just stayed there. Poking his leg with the tip of your foot, he twitched. Your eyes widened and you bent down next to him. "Daesung?" you asked, worridly. GD sat down at the table and looked at Daesung. "He's fine...or dead." he shrugged. Trying hard not to smile, Daesung failed. You cleared your throat and raised an eyebrow. Daesung sat up and pouted. "Darn my naturally smiling face!" he whined. You patted him on the back and pointed to the kitchen's entrance. "Go wake up Seungri and Taeyang." you told him. He looked over at you and stuck his tongue out. "Okay, okay..' he smiled, then paused. "Not TOP hyung?" You shook your head quickly. "No. We leave that to GD. Anyone else, and TOP will kill you.." Daesung nodded in agreement, then jumped off the flooring, running into Seungri's room. "WAKE UP BEAUTIUL!" he yelled.

You laughed and shook your head as you got off the floor and sat back down at the table. GD was staring at you. You slowly averted your eyes in his direction. "..Yeah?" you asked after several awkward seconds. GD shrugged and took a drink out of his cup. "Good morning." he said. "Morning." you replied and laid your head down, your cheek pressed to the table. GD did the same, the two of you looking at each other. You raised an eyebrow. "You're weird, you know?" GD smiled widely. "Trust me baby, I know." he winked.

At that you felt your heart contract in happiness. *Wow, I really like him, eh?* You smiled at him. GD lifted his head up. "Seungri's not awake yet is he?" he asked. You shrugged and looked towards the door. "Wae?" GD shrugged back. "No reason in particualar." he smiled. You nodded slowly and got up, walking towards the living room as Seungri passed you. "Good morning ugly." you yawned. Seungri stopped and looked at you, then shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"Maknaeee~" GD tiredly howled. "Do I have something to tell you." he snapped and pointed at him. Seungri's eyebrows pinched together. "...What?" he warily asked. GD smiled widely and closed the kitchen door. He started humming and leaned against the fridge. "I like a girl." he said. Seungri shrugged and pushed him away, getting into the fridge and pulling out the milk cartoon.

"Cool." he boredly said. GD smiled wider and spun infront of him. "I don't think the little maknae understands." he teased. Seungri looked at him, annoyed and raised an eyebrow. "Fine then, hyung. Enlighten me." he sarcastically said. GD ignored it and sat ontop of the table. "I like a girl...and that just so happens to be..your sister." he said and looked at Seungri with a face full of joy. But Seungri's face was full of rage. "What?!" he yelled. GD held up his hands in defense. "Caaalm down." he laughed. Seungri slammed his hands on the table. "No! Hyung I told you not to!" he yelled. GD shrugged and swung his legs. "You can't tell your heart who not to like." he said. Seungri put a hand on his face. "Just...don't try anything." he begged. GD shrugged again. "We'll see." he teased.

---

You were walking past the kitchen door when you heard GD's voice. "I like a girl...and that happens to be...your sister." he said. Your eyes widened and you stayed frozen in spot. *Did...GD just say he liked me?!* You heart started racing faster with excitment and you wanted to jump up and down. Instead, you snapped out of your state of shock and ran into your room. You flung yourself onto your bed and screamed with happiness into your pillow.

Suddenly there was a knock at your door. You sat up and fixed your hair before opening it. Seungri looked around your room, then at you. "What happened? Why'd you scream?" he asked, worried. You smiled and waved it away. "No reason. Bye oppa!" you beamed and  shut the door.

You jumped to your bed and laid on your back, looking up at the ceiling. You face brightened into a wide smile every second.

Just then, your phone buzzed. You looked over at it, staring at it for a few seconds before you finally opened it, reading the message. It was from Yunho.

"EunMi, It's Yunho-sshi. Didn't forget about us, did you? It's been a month, we miss you! Come visit soon, eh? (:" You read it and your heart stopped. You had completely forgotten about them. Your heart hurt with guilt and you stared at the message. *How could I forget these guys?* you thought sadly. You sighed and sat up, texting back.

"No Yunho-sshi, I didn't forget you! Mian...I miss you though! I'll visit soon~" you lied. You frowned as you set your phone on your side table. *Mianhae you guys...I've been so busy with Big Bang..I forgot.*

That's when it hit you. You were leaving with Seungri when Yunho and Junsu yelled, "Don't fall for any of them!"

Yet....you did.