Meeting your new roomates

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

The next day after your college classes were done, you headed over to SM Entertainment. Many people greeted you with a bow or a smile. Some people even looked at you in pity, which really confused you. Finally after walking through half of the building getting weird looks, you ended up in front of two wide doors. You breathed deeply, then pushed them open.

The head of SM Entertainment Lee Soo Man was sitting behind a large desk, while the five members of DBSK were scattered across his office. Junsu was sitting in a chair reading a magazine, Micky was standing in the corner, Yunho was sitting on the presidents desk, while Jaejoong was having a fierce conversation with the president. As soon as you walked in, all attention snapped to you. You blinked in surprise then waved.

"Hey. I'm EunMi. You know, the..maid?" you said with difficulty. The thought of being someones maid still wasn't to your liking, but you needed to do this for your essay. *Still a stupid assignment..* you thought bitterly. The president nodded then waved you in. "Yes, yes. Come in." You slightly walked in, your attention shifted through each of their faces. Standing infront of his desk, he stood up and put a hand on your shoulder. "This," he started. "Is the girl who will be your maid for the time being. Her name is Lee EunMi. Take care of her properly, understand? After all, she will be living with you."

At that, all five of the boys jumped up in surprise. "What?!" they all belowed. Soo Man just nodded. "Mm. So take care of her."

"Whoaa. What do you mean she'll be living with?!" Jaejoong questioned. Changmin stepped up beside him. "President, are you sure about this?" The president looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yes. I'm sure." he simply said. Yunho and Micky stayed quiet. Jaejoong fumed with anger and Changmin looked around nervously at his friends.

Junsu was the only one who didn't seem to mind. "Hi! I'm Junsu." he said brightly and held his hand out. "I'm EunMi." you replied. The president smiled then waved all of you out. "Okay. Go help her move her stuff into the dorm. I have business." With that, he closed the door in all six of your faces. You blinked at the door, then looked back slowly. All five of the guys were staring at you. Well..Junsu was smiling. You furrowed your eyebrows. "What?"

Their eyes widened. "I...Ugh. How disrespectful." Jaejoong snapped. You turned around and crossed your arms. "You were the ones who were staring at me. You know, I could've just stared back. Would you like that?" you angrily replied. All of the boys stepped back.

"Yah, are you always this rude?" Junsu asked. You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed. "Alright look. I don't like this anymore than you guys do, but let's just be mature and get this over with. Okay?"

Jaejoong scoffed in disbelief. "Then why are you here?" Yunho asked angrily. You put a hand over your face. "It's a long story. A long, and stupid story." you muttered. The boys looked at you expectantly, waiting for you to tell them. This time, you stared back. Your attention went from each of their faces, until finally they all got uncomfortable and turned away.

"Yeah..creepy, isn't it?" you muttered and turned away. "You do know who we are, don't you?" Jaejoong asked bitterly. You slowly turned back around with an eyebrow raised. "What kind of stupid question is that?" His eyes widened. "Then..what the hecks your problem? Normal girls would be all over us." Yunho chitted.

"Well..I guess I'm not normal." you stated, and walked off.

All of them looked at each other.

"This...This is going to be hell." Micky stated.

All five of them nodded and went one after another after you, to their dorm.