Birthday! Part 1

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

A week had passed since Jaejoong told you he liked you. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward between the two of you. You called off of school today, for this special day. It was Februrary 6th. (A/N: Yay for those of you who knew right away!)

You got up early and ran into each other their rooms. "Get up! Now! Now! Come on!" you yelled and shook each of them awake. You felt bad, knowing that they worked so hard and hardly got any sleep. You went over to Changmin's bed and shook him lightly. "Yah. Changmin-sshi. Wake up~" He squinted up at you and instantly smiled. You smiled back and motioned with your hands. "Get up, please." Changmin shook his head and opened his arms. "Ani. Not until you hug me." he slyly said. You rolled your eyes and bent down to hug him. The hug the other day was completely forgotten and you and Changmin were back to normal.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. You tried to pull away, but his grip tightened. You grunted as you tried to push away. "Changmin, get your off me." He chuckled and yanked you down onto the bed. "Ah!" you yelped. He smiled at you and poked your forehead. "My , was not on you." he said and smiled teasingly. You poked his forehead back and sat up, just as Micky walked in. His eyes widened at the two of you on the bed together. He stepped back and covered his face. "I-I...sorry." he closed the door and walked away quickly. You started laughing and fell back on the bed. "Wow. You guys, I swear." you laughed.

Changmin sat up and poked your arm. "Yah. What's the date today?" he asked. You smiled widely and turned to him. "That's why I'm waking you people up early! It's February 6th!" you yelled and threw your arms in the air. Changmin's eyes widened. "We need to get him out of the house!" You nodded and jumped off the bed. "I know. JAEJOONG!" you yelled and flung the door open. Micky was walking past again and froze when the door opened. "No Micky, I was not doing anything with your lover." you teased. He rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. "Everyone know's that I'm Junsu's." he muttered. You heard him and slapped his arm playfully. "Oh really? I knew there was something between you two. The way you two loving gaze at each other." you joked. His eyes widened, "I do not! I'm not like that, thanks." he snapped. You smiled and patted his head before running into Jaejoong's room.

"Hey! I told you to wake up!" You yelled as you ran in. You stopped short, wide eyed. Yunho turned around from the closet, his shirt still off. Your hands flew to your face and covered your eyes. *Holy crap..My face is really hot.* You heard Yunho chuckle and felt a warmth around you. You peeked through your fingers and found Yunho's shirtless chest, right. there. "Eeek!" you squealed and ran out of the room. Running out of the room, you slammed into Junsu in the hall. The two of you collided and fell towards the staircase. You screamed and covered your face. Junsu caught you at the last minute and stop the two of you from rolling down together. Your eyes widened and you scammbled off of him. "Holy crap!" you yelled. "This is the worst day ever." you exclaimed in horror. Junsu got up and laughed. "Mian." he apologized and smiled sheepishly. You smiled back and waved it away. "This isn't as bad as seeing a half birthday boy." Junsu laughed and looked over at Jaejoong's room. "Well..It is his birthday so...birthday suit?" he joked, raising an eyebrow.

Your face twisted in disgust. Junsu laughed and patted your head before walking away, humming. You sighed as your heart elated at his touch. *Don't tell me..him too?* You rolled your eyes walked downstairs. Changmin was already in there and was making seaweed soup. You went to him and hugged him from behind. "Umma, It smells delicious." you smiled. He looked back at you and felt his heart accelerate. "Thanks." he said and smirked. You looked around and noticed the quiet. "Where are the others?" you asked. Changmin handed you a piece of seaweed. "Jaejoong took Yunho out. Junsu is buying a cake and Micky went to buy decorations." he said and smiled at you as you ate the seaweed. You nodded then your eyes rounded. "Uh..You sure Junsu shouldn't be the one to choose decorations?" you asked wearily. He looked at you and chuckled. "Doubting Micky hyung's sense of decoration, eh?" he teased. You puffed out your lip and lightly slapped him. "A-ani." you muttered.

---

Two hours later, everything was ready. Changmin and you had bought dukkbokki, made kimchi fried rice and seaweed soup along with shrimp and fried noodles. Junsu had come back with a large birthday cake that said "To the best Leader-sshi out there, we congradulate you on this special day, Happy Birthday Hyung!~"

You looked at it crossly, but then smiled at Junsu. "Junsu-sshi. He's not my hyung, he's my oppa." you reminded. He looked at his and pouted, "Mianhae.." he said sadly. You smiled and patted his shoulder. "It's okay." you assured. He brightened and helped Micky finish the decoration. Which consited of, balloons covering the whole ceiling, a banner that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and streamers. You and Changmin stood in the doorway to the living room and smiled. "Micky did really well." you complimented, nodding your head. Changmin laughed and nudged you. "And here you were, worried he wouldn't pull it off." You rolled your eyes and set the food on the tables set out in the living room. All four of your sat down at them and had your confetti streamers in hand.

Five minutes later, Jaejoong rang the doorbell, signaling they were back. Jaejoong opened the door and Yunho squealed. Your eyebrows furrowed, at first thinking it was a little girl, then you realized it was Yunho and had to press your lips together.

Yunho walked in the living room with Jaejoong and turned the lights on. As soon as they flipped on, the five of you jumped up. "SURPRISE!"