I'm never shopping with you again

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Driving in the car was insane. You took the drivers seat and four sat in the back, while Changmin sat in the passenger seat. It was quiet at first. Until Yunho wanted you to turn on the radio. You did, but then the four in the back started complaining on which channel to turn it to. Yunho wanted to listen to the song that played as soon as you turned the radio on. Which of course, was their's. Jaejoong groaned at the song, "How can you want to listen to this? Aren't you sick of it? We sing this song all the time." he complained. Yunho stuck his toungue out. "Shut up." he muttered.

The corners of your mouth twitched into a smile. Changmin looked over and smirked. "Something funny?" he asked, teasingly. "A-Aniya." you replied and directed your attention back to the road.

---

Arriving at the store, you parked the car. As soon as the car stopped, all of the boys hopped out. "I WANT TO RIDE IN THE CART!" Junsu yelled and took off. Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other and then took off after him. "No! I want to!" Yunho yelled. You rolled your eyes and started walking into the store with Changmin and Micky next to you. You looked at both of them and smiled widely. "You two are my favorites." you complimented. Changmin smiled and Micky stayed quiet. "Hm..i'll take that as a thank you." you remarked.

Changmin looked at you and smirked. "Thank you." Nodding, you looked at him and smiled again. Micky looked at you, shrugged and walked away. You scoffed. "Whatever." Changmin looked at you, "Don't take it so hard. Micky takes awhile to open up to people." he comforted. "It's been three weeks, how long does he need?" you pouted. Changmin smiled at you sweetly. "Be patient."

Just then, a cart went wooshing past the two of you, with Junsu in it and Yunho pushing it. "WOOO!" Junsu yelled and started laughing. Your rolled your eyes and slapped your forhead. *Aigoo. They act so immature. It's hard to believe they're in their 20's* you thought and bitterly went into the ramen section.

Junsu and Yunho rolled up to you, both of them now in the cart. Yunho was sitting on Junsu's lap. Your rolled your eyes. "What?" you questioned. Yunho grabbed an arm full of ramen and threw it into the cart. "We're getting this." he stated. You looked at him and scowled. "Yah! I'm paying for this. So, no." Yunho pouted and started 'crying'. You softened and looked at Junsu who joined into the pouting fest. You sighed and held up your hands. "Okay! Fine. We can get this." you said, defeated.

Yunho threw his hands up. "YES! I WIN! I always win. Muahaha!" he yelled in victory. Junsu looked at your annoyed expression then back at Yunho. His smiled and took Yunho's arm. He examined it for awhile. Yunho raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked. Junsu's expression changed to serious, and then....he bit him. Yup, he bit his arm. Yunho yelped and slapped his head. "Wae? Why did you bite me?!" he pouted. Junsu pointed at you. Yunho glared at you and crossed his arms. "You told him to bite me? I can't believe you!" You scoffed and turned away from them.

As you walked away, Yunho leaned to Junsu and whispered, "Yah, Junsu....Did I taste good?" Junsu looked at him crossly, then held two thumbs up. "Neh!"

Hearing that, you slapped your forhead. *These two, I swear..*

The rest of the shopping trip didn't get any better. You met up with Changmin and Micky, they helped you pick out the rest of the groceries. You lost Jaejoong, but didn't really care. Yunho and Junsu were still riding in the cart, pushing on the food shelves to get themselves along. Everytime someone passed, you pretended you didn't belong with them. Except Changmin, you stayed with him the whole time.

Finally finding Jaejoong, you weren't surprised at where you found him. In the aisle with all the mirrors and beauty products. You sighed and told him to come. He didn't listen, so it took you 10 more minutes to pull his face away from the mirrors. Another 10 minutes to get Junsu and Yunho to get out of the cart, and 15 minutes to pay for the groceries. *Seriously..this is the longest I've been in a grocery store..* you thought bitterly.

With that, you all piled into the car and drove home.

"I hope you now, I'm never taking you guys shopping again." you remarked. The boys just smiled at you. "You think this is funny? I'm not kidding! I've never been in a store that long. Aish."

"Well, that explains your clothes, eh? Yunho said.

You raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" Yunho smiled sweetly at you, your anger starting to fade. "Its just..obviously you don't stay in a clothing store long enough to actually look for nice clothes." he insulted you, still smiling. Your anger that faded, soon returned.

You stomped your foot and crossed your arms. "Yah! All of you put these away yourself!" you yelled and went to your room.