Birthday! Part 2

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Yunho's eyes widened and shined in happiness. Your heart softened at the sight of him. He looked so little and excited. You smiled and ran over to him. "Happy Birthday, Yunho-sshi!" you yelled and hugged him. He turned red and hugged you back. "Thank you my little maid!" he yelled and squeezed you. Your eyes almost popped out of socket and you pushed him away. "Hey! I need to breath." you muttered. Yunho smiled at you and kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened and your hand went to your face. The others were oblivious, and dragged Yunho over to the tables.

"Hyung! Me and EunMi-ah made this for you." Changmin said proudly, and gestured to the food on the table. Junsu sat up and pointed to the cake, "I bought this, hyung!" he exclaimed. Micky looked around and smiled, "I decorated this for you." You laughed at all of them, they looked like kids who were trying to impress their parents the most. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and shrugged. "I took your annoying around town." Yunho smiled and hugged each of them. When he hugged Jaejoong, he pressed his face against his. "Thank you my husband for dealing with my 'annoying ' for two hours." he said and squeezed him again.

Laughing, you walked over and sat next to Changmin. He looked at you and motioned to the food. "Try it, hyung! EunMi worked really hard." he complimented and smiled sweetly at you. You couldn't help but smile back.

The party was actually really fun. You all ate the food you guys had made. After that, Junsu insisted that it be cake time. Lighting the candles, you turned off the lights and all five of you sang to Yunho as he sat there and beamed up at you all. The look on his face made you feel like a mother, proudly watching her son. *That's gross...didn't I just tell myself that I like him?* you asked yourself and shuddered in disgust. Changmin and Yunho noticed and both turned to you. "Are you cold?" they asked simultaniously. You blinked at them, and shyly smiled. "O-oh. No, I'm okay. Yunho! How about you open presents?" you asked and handed him the stack of five presents. Yunho's eyes brightened at the sight of them.

He grabbed them and ripped the first one open right away. It was from Micky, and it was his favorite movie. "Ha! Micky-sshi bought me my favorite movie! After he broke the first copy I had." he added. Micky smiled at him and nodded. "of course!" he beamed. You laughed and shook your head. "Okay, next?"

Yunho ripped the second one open which was from Junsu. It was a jacket that said "Jung Yunho, #1 Leader-sshi. DBSK forever." on the back. Yunho looked at it and smiled so wide, you thought his face would break. He looked at Junsu with tears in his eyes. "Junsu! I love it! Come here!" he yelled before attacking him with a hug. Junsu smiled but you could tell he was uncomfortable. "No-No problem, hyung." Yunho hugged him tighter. "Saranghae, Saranghae, Saranghae!" he yelled. After that. he finally let him go, to open your present.

It was a silver watch that had his initials and "DBSK 2003-Forever." engraved on it. He looked at it and he smiled really wide again. Tears weld up in his eyes and he ran over to you. "EunMi-ah! This is amazing! I love it so much! I'll wear it all the time, I promise!" he yelled and hugged you just as tight as he hugged Junsu. But the hug with you, lasted longer. The more he hugged you, the more he didn't want to let go. Changmin cleared his throat, and  Yunho finally let go.

He opened the last two presents from Changmin and Jaejoong. Changmin bought him pajama pants with himself on it, which he loved. Jaejoong bought him a dog tag neckalace with his name on it. Yunho loved all of the gifts and thanked you all, again, with tight hugs. You guys played games, ate cake, sang, laughed and just enjoyed yourselves. The five of them had schedules tomorrow, and you had school, so at 11p.m. you all decided to go to sleep. You cleaned up the mess as the five went to change into their pajamas.

You were in the living room cleaning up the food, when you heard someone walk in. You turned around and smiled at the sight of Yunho. He was wearing his pajama pants with his face on them, his gift from Changmin. You laughed and tugged on them lightly. "Cute." you nodded in approval. Yunho raised an eyebrow at you. "Why are you tugging on them? Oh, you want them to come off?" he joked, and pretended to take them off. "Hey! No!" you yelled and grabbed his wrist. He laughed and put his hands down from the top of his pants. "I'm kidding." he winked. You laughed and looked down, blushing. Yunho noticed and smiled, lifting your chin up.

"Thank you for today. Really. I loved every minute of it." You waved it away. "Don't worry about it. It was your birthday, you deserved it." He smiled and nodded, walking closer. "You know..you never gave me my birthday present." he said.

Your eyes widened as you pointed to the watch on his wrist. "I did too! Look! What's that then?" He laughed and pulled you closer. "You're really oblivious, aren't you?" he teased. You blinked at the closeness and stepped back. "N-no." Smiling, he stepped forward again and pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"H-hey! What're you doing?" you asked, fidgeting. He looked down at you and studied your face, not answering. You looked up and met eyes with him. Something about his eyes, you couldn't look away. You were lost in them.

Yunho smiled and leaned down. Your eyes widened even more and you screamed to yourself to move. *Come on EunMi! Move! Move, dammit!* But your body wouldn't listen.

It was to late anyways. Yunho's face was right infront of yours, and he pushed his lips lightly on yours. Instead of freaking out, you instantly closed your eyes and kissed him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. Your body was moving without your consent. You couldn't believe what you were doing, but you did it anyways. *Babo, you're kissing Jung Yunho. The guy you like..what's wrong with that?* you thought.

Yunho smiled against your lips and kissed you more. "Happy Birthday to me.." he muttered and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss.