I'll tell you only once, I love you

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

The next day you promised yourself you'd go and see DBSK. It was morning and you were heading outside, Seungri came up to you with his arms crossed. "Where are you going?" he asked. You looked at him and smiled sheepishly. "To visit some friends." Seungri's face flared in anger, but he quickly composed his expression. "Are you going to see GD hyung?" he asked, annoyed. Your eyes widened. "GD? ..What?" Seungri sighed and shook his head. "Nevermind." he said and walked away. You looked at him warily for a few more seconds before leaving.

--

After taking the bus, instead of walking, you ended up infront of the hotel within 10 minutes. You got out and smiled up at the building. You breathed deepily and walked into the hotel, going to the elevator. It took you about 2 minutes to get to the top floor. Walking down the hallway, you ended up at their door and hesitated before you knocked. *Why am I nervous?* you wondered, shrugged and knocked.

The door opened after a few seconds and Junsu was standing there in his pajamas. "Morning." you brightly smiled and waved. His eyes widened and a smile broke out on his face. He spun around and cupped his hands to his face. "GET OUT HERE! NOOW!" he hollered and turned back to you, attacking you with a hug. You yelped as the two of you fell backwards. "Yah! Xiah Junsu I came over to visit, not get crushed to death!" you tried to yell. Junsu smiled sheepishly and got up, helping you up as well. "Mianhae." he apologized. You wiped the dirt off of your clothes and smiled slightly. "Mhm. Forgiven." you teased.

All four of the others walked in together, their hairs a mess, their eyes half closed and no make-up. They all glared at Junsu. "Why'd you wake us up?" Jaejoong snapped. Junsu smiled and pointed at you. "Because of her." he brightly said, the only one now wide awake. The other four rubbed their eyes and blinked a few times before looking at you. Their eyes widened and they all smiled wide. "EUNMI!" Yunho yelled and flew to you, hugged you tightly. "Ever not visit for that long again and I'll kill you!" he yelled. You look at him with a smirk. "Nice to now. Here I thought you loved me." you teased and pushed him away. "Minnie!" you yelled and hugged Changmin tightly. "I missed you!" you cooed and hugged him more. Changmin smiled and hugged you back. "You left me with these bad men!" he pouted. You smiled and then glared at the others. "What have you done to my Minnie?" you growled. Jaejoong smiled slightly and Yunho's eyes widened. "No-nothing, I swear!" You smiled and turned back to Changmin, patting his head. "Good boy."

You hugged Micky and, forcfully, hugged Jaejoong. After all of the reunion hugs, the six of you all decided to go out to celebrate, although you reminded them it's only been a month. Yunho glared at you and puffed out his lips. "A month is a very long time." he pouted. But after that, you agreed. Jaejoong and Micky said they knew a great resturant that has a private section they could go so they wouldn't have to worry about the press or fans.

After piling into the SME van, you all arrived there 10 minutes later. The resturant Micky and Jaejoong were talking about did have a private room, it was way in the back of the resturant, seperated from the rest of the resurant, insuring celebrities privacy. Also, they room was enclosed so the sound of the resturant, and from the room, couldn't be heard.

All six of you went in there and chaos, for the resturant, errupted. You guys ordered all kinds of food, alcohol, and you all were yelling amongst each other. You all did a toast to being together as six again, even if just for a short period of time. You ate, drank and just had fun. The guys started dancing around and acting weird. You smiled and clapped to the guy's dances. *I really missed this...* you thought. Junsu stood up quickly. "I have to pee!" he yelled and ran out of the room. Changmin laughed and stood up, "I should go make sure he doesn't...fall in the toilet." he said awkwardly and went after him. Micky looked at the bill and him and Jaejoong stood up. "We'll be back, we're going to pay." Your eyes widened. "W-what? Ani..I'll pay for mine." you said and started to pull out your wallet. Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and smiled at you. "Don't worry about it." he said and left with Micky.

The only two in the room now was you and Yunho. You looked over at him, and he scooted closer to you. "Do you like not living with us..?" he asked quietly. You looked down and shrugged. "I really like living with Big Bang, but I do miss you guys like crazy. I will admit though, the past few weeks I've been...preoccupied? ...and I forgot all about visiting you guys. I'm sorry." you frowned. Yunho looked at your sad expression and smiled sweetly at you. "Don't worry about it." he assured. You looked at him, your expression lightening a little. "Really?" you asked. He nodded and leaned closer. "I have something I want to tell you." he whispered.

You looked at him, waiting for him to tell you. He cleared his throat and turned, so he was facing you completely. "The month that we haven't seen each other, you're all I've been thinking of. I'd always wake up in the morning, excited to see you, but then I'd remember that you weren't there anymore, it wasn't just a dream. My heart hurt and I missed you like crazy. I became kind of depressed not seeing you. It took me forever to realize what all of this meant, but i know now.." he trailed off.

The words he had just said to you sent a warmth through your heart. You smiled at him and looked down, trying not to blush. "And what is the reason?" you asked. Yunho looked at you and leaned closer. "I'm only going to say this once, so listen well. Araso?" he asked. You nodded your head and smiled. "Araso." you assured. He cleared his throat again and put his lips to your ear.

"I love you..." he whispered.