Dating..?

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

It was Thursday afternoon and you were returning home from school. Changmin had texted you and asked you to come to SME and wait for them to finish practice. You were walking up the steps, heading towards their dance room with your hands full of bags of dukkbokki, sundae, o-dang and more. You were heading around a corner when you slammed into someone.

You flew backwards and your bags flew into the air. Luckily, the person who had ran into you had caught your bags. You blinked a few times and rubbed your sore back, trying to stand up. The person infront of you quickly put your bags on the ground and grabbed your hand, yanking you off the floor. "I'm so sorry!" he blurted. You blinked again, and your eyes widened when you realized who it was. Super Junior's dance machine, Lee Hyukjae. Your face instantly turned red and you waved your hands in protest. "No, no. It was my fault. Mianhae." He smiled at you and held out his hand. "I'm Eunhyuk, you must be DBSK's new, maid?" Your face turned even more red and you nodded slightly, shaking his hand. "Neh! I'm EunMi. It's an honor to meet you." you blabbered. He smiled again and laughed lightly. "Yunho and Changmin have told me all about you. Mainly Yunho." he said and wiggled his eyebrows. You blinked at him and waved your hands again. "A-ah. It's not what it seems." you quickly exclaimed. He nodded slowly and puffed out his lower lip. "Mhm..So you and Yunho hyung aren't dating?" he asked and smirked. You shook your head quickly. "No!" you said a little to loudly. Your face turned red and you burried it in your hands.

Eunhyuk laughed and put a hand on your shoulder, causing you to jump. "You're going to their practice room. right?" You nodded. He waved you to follow him and started walking. "You can just follow me, I'm going there as well. Oh!" he snapped his fingers and ran back to get your bag, handing it to you. "I hope nothing spilled. If it did, mianhae." he smiled sheepishly. You waved it away and smiled at him before following.

"You know, Yunho hyung isn't a bad guy. You two would be cute together too!" he exclaimed and smiled widely at you. Your eyes widened and you shook your head slightly. "I...don't think it'd work. Him being famous and all. And..childish." you muttered. Eunhyuk caught that and laughed. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but all men are childish." he assured you. "Great..." you muttered causing him to smile wide. "Also, Yunho hyung is a very talented guy! He's great at dancing..I'm better of course..and he's kind hearted and cares for everyone." You raised an eyebrow at him. "Did Yunho tell you to come and brag about him to me? Or is he really this amazing that you have to do it yourself?" you teased. He looked at you and laughed. He didn't answer, he just shrugged. You smiled and nodded your head. "I see...not telling me, eh?" you questioned. Eunhyuk looked at you again and just smiled.

Finally the two of you ended up infront of the practice room. Through the glass doors you could see the guys dancing to "Choosey Lover." Eunhyuk flung open the door and did a 'strut' inside. The guys stopped dancing and smiled at Eunhyuk. "Aha! The dancing machine coming to show us how it's done?" Changmin asked. Yunho looked at him with a smirk. "Don't be a show off." he teased. Eunhyuk popped his collar of his shirt and smiled. "You know me hyung, it's in my blood." he winked. Yunho rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Eunhyuk looked at him and whispered. "I'm also showing you up infront of your girlfriend." Yunho's eyes widened and he stepped back. "Girlfriend!?" he belowed. The other four looked between Yunho and Eunhyuk. Yunho looked down embarassed and Eunhyuk just smiled in satisfaction.

You were standing outside the room, checking to see if anything in the bags spilled. Finally, seeing that nothing did, you walked into the room and smiled brightly, waving at them. "Anyeonghaseo!" you brightly beamed. Jaejoong snorted. "She only talks formally when Hyuk is here." Changmin and Junsu smiled brightly at you and ran over. "EunMi-ah has food!" Junsu yelled and hugged you. "Oh maid, I love you~" he cooed. You slapped his head lightly. "Stop calling me maid." you scolded. Junsu sheepishly smiled. "Mian.." You smiled back at him and waved all the guys over. "Eunhyuk oppa! You too!" you yelled. All five of the guy's eyes widened. "Oppa?!" they all asked in unison. Eunhyuk walked over with a cocky smirk on his face. "That's right." he bragged. Yunho pointed at you. "This girl doesn't even call me oppa! And we kissed!" Everyone's head snapped to Yunho. Your eyes widened and you stepped back. Yunho's face turned red and he cleared his throat. "I-I mean...we...she lives with...I.." he trailed off. Changmin and Jaejoong turned to you. You saw hurt in Changmin's eyes and anger in Jaejoong's. *Is he angry because he told me he liked me? Or because I like his best friend?* you wondered. Looking at Changmin, you felt a pain in your heart. *What's with this kid? He looks so sad..*

Everyone then turned to you. You saw looks of shock, anger, sadness. *What is this?* All the sudden, Junsu hugged you. "Yay! Maid and Yunho hyung are cute!" he yelled. Jaejoong slapped his head. "No. They're not." Micky snorted. "Why? Are you jealous? Afraid YunJae won't exist if EunMi steps into the picture?" he teased. Jaejoong looked at him and scoffed. "No." was all he said. "EunMi!" Eunhyuk yelled, coming right infront of you. "I knew liked each other, but you kissed him? You didn't mention that!" he yelled. You looked at him crossly. "Was that the first thing I was suppose to say when I just met you?" you questioned. Eunhyuk stopped and looked down. "No.."

"So, are you and Yunho hyung dating?!" Junsu asked excitedly. Yunho's eyes widened then he looked at you. "We never really...established this. Are we?" he asked. This time, your eyes widened. "W-what? Dating? Me..and you?" you asked, pointing from you to him and back to you. He nodded his head and smirked. "No, you and Jaejoong." he joked. Jaejoong's eyes widened and he looked away. You wanted to laugh at that but kept calm. "Smartass." you scowled. Eunhyuk laughed and slung an arm around her shoulder. "Hyung, I like her." he smiled. Yunho took his arm off of you and glared at him. "So do I." he stated. At that. you laughed. Yunho looked at you, amused. "Something funny?" You shook your head and cleared your throat. "So, about you and me dating. It's not happening." you stated. Yunho's eyes widened. "Wh-what? Why not?" he asked, bewildered.

You shrugged and turned towards the door. "At least not now. Or ever. I haven't decided." you said and looked back at him with a teasing smile. Yunho's expression changed from hurt to an amused smirk. "You're cute."

You smiled at him and put your hand on the doorknob. "There's food in those bags. Have fun!" you said before you moonwalked out of the room. "Peace!" you yelled. Eunhyuk looked over at Yunho. "I think I love her." he stated. Yunho looked at him and scowled. "Don't even think about it."