Scandal

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

As you were walking out of the building, your phone buzzed. You looked at it and realized it was a text from Changmin. You pressed read and the message popped up. "You kissed hyung? Didn't you know that when I hugged you that day, I was trying to tell you that I liked you? Yet you kissed Yunho hyung. Wae?" You read it and immediatly felt guilty. *He did hug me...but how was I suppose to know it ment he liked me? Hugs can mean anything...* Shaking your head, you text back. "Minnie, Mianhae. I didn't know you liked me." you answered. You walked towards the bus station with your headphones in, listening to your ipod. Then, your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out and read Changmin's next text. "Obviously."  was all he sent. Instantly the guilt returned. *This kid, I swear...*

You were sitting on a bench at the bus stop, about to text back, when someone sat next to you. You slightly looked up, not really looking and then turned your attention back to your phone. You stopped texting and your eyes widened as your head turned to the person next to you. It was Micky. Sitting up straight, you cleared your throat. "Micky-sshi?" Micky turned his head to you and smiled. "Yes?" he questioned. Not knowing what to do, you shook your head. "Uh..nothing.." He chuckled lightly and raised an eyebrow. You cleared your throat again. "What're you doing here?" you asked. He just shrugged. Nodding slowly, you turned away from him. "Okay.." you akwardly said. Micky quickly stood up and grabbed your hand, pulling you up with him. "What are-" you started, but he just dragged you down the street. "Uh..Micky?" He turned to you, his eyebrow raised. "Hm?"

You pointed to his face. "You're...not wearing anything. Your...fans?" He stopped for second. Shrugging, he kept walking. "I don't care." was all he said.

Micky ended up dragging you to a nearby carnival. You stopped and yanked your arm from his grip. He stopped and looked back at you. "What're we doing here?" you asked. Sighing, he turned towards you. "We're here to have fun. That's what carnivals are for right?" You nodded and shrugged. "Well...yeah. But, why did you take me?" you wondered. He sighed and put a hand on his face. "Look. We hardly talk, you kissed Yunho hyung, Changmin and Jaejoong like you, so I thought I should get to know you better." You opened your mouth to say something, then stopped. What were you suppose to say?

Finally after the two of you just stood there, you shrugged and held out your hand. "Okay!" you smiled. Micky hesitated before he slipped his hand into yours. Your smile widened and you pulled him to the first ride. Right as the two of you go to the line, all the girls instantly recognized him and started screaming with joy. Some of them gasped, and started pointing at you yelling angrily, "Micky! Who is this girl?!" , "Oppa! Are you dating someone?!". "Is that your girlfriend oppa?! Wae? I'm prettier!" You felt offended but tried to ignore them. Trying to show you didn't care, you laughed at her remark. Micky turned to you and leaned close. "Don't listen to them, you're much prettier." he assured you. You smiled brightly at him and he squeezed your hand as he made his way through the mass of angry fans, pulling you along.

All of them had their phones out and were snapping pictures. "Yoochun!" you yelled. Calling him that made him stop. He looked back at you, "Yeah?" You pointed to the crowd of people taking pictures and yelling at you. "Uh, isn't this bad for you? We should just go back." you said. He frowned and then looked at the ride, pointing to it with a sad face. "But...I really want to ride this." he complained with a pout. You sighed and motioned for him to keep walking.

The rest of your time there with him was nice, except the constant yelling of fans for Micky to leave you, you were ugly, they'd be a better girlfriend, and you're probably just a gold digger.

One time a girl even hissed at you as you were walking past a crowd of them, you just flipped her off and kept walking, laughing. Micky noticed and laughed to himself. *She's cute.* he thought. He furrowed his eyebrows. *What am I thinking?* he mentally slapped himself.

Once it started to get dark outside, you suggested that you two go home. Reluctantly, Micky agreed.

About an hour later, the two of you arrived back home by walking. Many of the fans followed, of course, but you ignored them. Pushing open the door to the dorms, you instantly went to the living room and landed on the couch, falling asleep instantly. Micky walked in after and smiled at your sleeping form. Yunho and Jaejoong ran into the living room. "WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!" Yunho yelled, anger filling his eyes. Micky shrugged and walked to his room. "Carnival. Nothing special." was all he said. *Except the fact that she stole my heart..* he thought and smiled as he closed his bedroom door.

Junsu ran out into the living room and the tv as he waved Yunho and Jaejoong over. Walking over, they saw you and Micky on the tv. The heading of the news was "Micky Yoochun, member of Hallyu wave group, DBSK spotted out with his girlfriend."

Yunho's eyes widened and he looked at Junsu. Jaejoong scoffed and turned the tv off. "That's ridiculous." he stated. Yunho pointed to the tv. "What the hell?! How could he do this?" Just then, Changmin walked into the living room and slammed a newspaper on the table. "They sure didn't take long to print this, eh?" Jaejoong picked up the paper and rolled his eyes. "This happened, what, an hour ago?" he asked in disbelief.

A ringing went through the house. Junsu answered the phone. "Hello?" He suddenly held the phone away from his ear. "Yeh, hyung that's EunMi and Micky." he answered. He was silent before he nodded. "Hyung, mianhae, but what are we suppose to do?....Lie? To the press? ...Araso." he sighed and hung up. "Hyung wants us to call a press conference and tell them that Micky was just showing the new maid around Seoul." he explained. Jaejoong laughed. "That's ridiculous, she grew up here. I'm sure she knows her way around Seoul. And, even if so, why would a carnival be the place to give her a tour?" Junsu shrugged and looked over at you sleeping. "I don't know, but that's what hyung asked." Yunho snapped his fingers. "We could just say that Micky was just getting to know her better considering it's awkward living with a stranger.." he suggested. Changmin slapped him on the back. "That's smart, hyung." Yunho smiled in satisfaction.

---

SME had scheduled a press conference and the boys all sat down in a row at the front table. Camera's started flashing, news reporters started asking questions, and fans were on the side, screaming.

You were standing off to the side with the manager who wouldn't even look at you. You shifted uncomfortably from one leg to the other. Finally, a news reporter raised their hand. The manager stepped forward and pointed. "Yes?" he asked.

The news reporter motion their camera man to step forward. He cleared his throat. "Is it true, Micky Yoochun, that the girl you were spotted with, is your girlfriend?" he asked. Yunho laughed and answered for him, "No. As the leader, I'll speak. The girl he was spotted with is no other than our maid, she was hired to do things around the house for us, who's to busy to handle them ourselves. He was just getting to know her, so he took her around town." he explained. The news reported nodded in understanding. You sighed. *This is a disaster...* Micky slightly smiled. *At least that's half right...*

Another reporter stepped forward. "But many netizens have posted pictures of the two of you and you were shown whispering into her ear and holding hands." they remarked. Many gasps ran through the fans. Micky went to answer, but Changmin stood up.

"The truth is," he started without hesitating. "She isn't Micky's girlfriend. She's mine." he boldly said.

Many cries of protest were heard, along with gasps and shocked reactions from the other guys. Your eyes rounded and you stared at Changmin. Many reporters started talking at once. Changmin just looked over at you at the side, and winked at you.

You blinked at him in shock. *Max Changmin....what the hell have you done?*