First morning with Big Bang

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

After laying in your bed last night, thinking of DBSK, you had fallen asleep, only to be waken by something wet against your cheek. Your eyes flew open and right infront of your face was something brown and breathing heavily on your face. Your eyes widened and you gasped in shock before screaming at the top of your lungs. At that, Seungri came running into your room, Taeyang and GD right behind him. "What's going on?! Are you okay?" he asked. You sat up and flung your blankets over your face. "Something was trying to eat my face!" you yelled. At that, you heard GD start laughing hysterically. "Holy crap! Seungri your sister's hilarious." he laughed and wiped his eyes. "Silly girl. That's Gaho." You pulled your blankets down from your face slowly and looked at the end of your bed, only to find a light brown dog sitting there, looking up at you. You blinked at him and just sat there, staring off into space. "I feel stupid." you muttered. Seungri started laughing and patted your shoulder. "Don't worry, that ugly thing scares everyone." he assured you. GD scowled at him and picked Gaho up. "How dare you!" he cried. Seungri looked back at him, "I was talking about you." he said, smiling. GD faked a gasp and walked out of the room.

Taeyang was awkwardly standing there until Seungri looked at him. "Yeah?" he asked. Taeyang looked around, realizing he was still there. "Nothing." he said and walked out. You looked up at Seungri and smiled meekly. "Sorry, oppa." Seungri waved it away and smiled. "Don't worry about it." he assured and pulled your blankets off of you. "Now get up! Big Bang's performing at Inkigayo and you're coming too!" he smlied brightly. You looked at him and sighed before stand up. "Wae?" you whined, not wanting to have to do anything on a Saturday. He shrugged. "Because I said.' was all he gave you before walking out. "Get dressed!" he yelled behind him. You chuckled and shut your door. "Even after six years, Seunghyun oppa hasn't changed."

---

After ten minutes, you came out of your room to find Seungri and Daesung waiting for you at the door. You looked around and furrowed your eyebrows. "Where are the others?" you asked. Before Seungri could answer, someone was behind you. "Boo!" he yelled. "Ah!" you yelped in surprise and spun around, wide eyed, to find GD standing there with his signature smile. You blinked at him a few times and put a hand to your racing heart. "Don't do that! You scared the living hell out of me!" you scolded. GD's face turned into a thinking face. "Living hell? ...Is that possible?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Seungri laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, hyung before you scare my sister to death." GD nodded and followed Seungri out the door. "You know I like messing with people. Especially cute little girls." he said and winked back at you. Seungri scowled at him as they went into the elevator. "No. Don't even think about it, hyung." GD pouted. "Aw. Party pooper." he whined and puffed out his lips.

You looked over at Daesung with a confused face. He shrugged and smiled at you before walking out the door after the other two. You stood there for a few more seconds before you shook your head and laughed to yourself, then walked out. *I have a feeling living with them will be just like living with DBSK...they're both so weird.* you thought. But the thought didn't make you laugh. It made you sad. You missed them, alot. The way Micky would look at you as if any moment he'd bite your head off, but really he was really sweet. The way Jaejoong messed with you, but you knew he cared. How Junsu would act childish and pout to get his way. How Changmin always acted like the other member's mother and liked to help you around the house. And lastly, Yunho. You missed everything about Yunho. The way he smirked at you, the way he'd always end up being where you were to comfort you, how he spoke to you when you were sad, the gentleness in his voice.

Sighing, you stepped into the elevator. GD scooted from Seungri's side and stood next to you. "Hey y." he winked. You looked at him with wide eyes as Seungri clenched his teeth in annoyance and smacked him upside the head. "Hyung!" he yelled. GD laughed and looked back at Seungri. "Calm your , I was just kidding." he smiled. Seungri rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." Raising an eyebrow, you looked over at GD. He noticed you staring and stared back. The longer the two of you stared at eachother, the bigger he made his eyes until they looked as if they'd fall out. You quickly looked away and shuffled away from him. He smirked and scooted closer. Moving away from him again, you found yourself pressed against the side of the elevator. GD noticed and smiled widely. He was about to put his arm around your shoulder, when the elevator stopped and the door's opened to TOP standing there. Seungri noticed and pushed GD away from you, causing him to stumble forward and land in TOP's arms. TOP's eyes widened and he looked down at GD, who just smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Hey y." he said again. TOP scowled at him and shoved him off of him. GD stumbled back a little but caught himself and popped his collar. "Not now? Alright." he said and looked at TOP. "Later, baby." he joked.

TOP made a face and went to the corner of the elevator. You looked back at Seungri and motioned for him to come closer. He leaned towards you, his face turned, signaling he was listening. "Are they always this weird?" you whispered, a smile on your face. Seungri leaned back and smiled widely. "Oh yeah. Get used to it. Especially Jiyong hyung." he said and nodded his head towards GD. You nodded slowly and turned back towards the elevator doors. Just then, they opened and Taeyang danced in. "Yo~" he greeted and smiled at you. You smiled back and nodded your head slightly in greeting. Daesung smiled wide and hugged him. "Now we're complete! Taeyang is in the hoouse!" he yelled. At that, GD let out his signature howl. Taeyang smiled and popped his jacket, "Damn right." he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. *These boys, I swear, remind me of DBSK.* you thought.

Practicing for Inkigayo, they all started to sing their song "La la la~" You laughed at Taeyang's silly dances moves and Daesung's funny faces he made when he sang. TOP , but stayed off into the corner and Seungri and GD were dancing weirdly in the middle of the elevator.

*Well, my first morning with Big Bang...not bad.* You smiled.