Meeting a new friend

Wait..So I have to live with...them?!

Alarm ringing through your room, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. *What time is it..?* you wondered, looking over at your alarm clock. It was 8:05 a.m. and the house was completely silent. You closed your eyes again, just sitting up, enjoying the silence. Sighing, you finally managed to pull yourself out of bed and over to the door. Putting your hand on the doorknob, you flung your door open. It was still silent. *Hm...they must have a schedule today.* you thought, slightly relieved.

"All five of them must hate me.." you muttered to yourself. You walked into the kitchen and then the living room. No one. *Yup. Busy.* With that, you walked back into your room and changed, getting ready for school. A half hour later you came back out and grabbed your bag. "Maybe they're sleeping.." You walked into their rooms just to check, but to your disappointment, no one was there either. You sighed and went back out, going out the door. *Let's see...Changmin hugged me, expecting me to know that I liked him...Jaejoong told me he liked me, but nothing was going to happen with us, Micky...whatever, I don't know. Junsu and Yunho kissed me, Yunho wants to date and Junsu said he liked me before all the others....I'm so screwed.* you solemnly thought.

Walking down the stairs, out of the dorms, you were turning when you hit someone's arm, your bag being knocked from your shoulder. "Oof-" You were about to yell at the person who hit you, when all the sudden your bag was held out in front of your face. "Sorry." they bluntly said. You furrowed your eyebrows. *Rude...* you thought. You grabbed your bag from their hands and slung it over your shoulder, only then to realize who it was. Super Junior's, Kyuhyun. You sighed to yourself and put a hand on your face. "I'm sorry." you said, slightly looking up. He looked at you and a smirk appeared on his face. It was a smirk of amusement, and something about it bothered you. Waving it away, he pointed at you. "I know who you are." he said in realization. Nodding slowly, you turned away. "Cool. Anyways look, I'm sorry for running into you, but I'm late for school, so...bye."

As you were about to walk away, "Wait!" he yelled. You turned and looked at him questioningly. "Yeah?" you asked. His smirk turned into a wide smile. "I'll walk you to school." he offered. Your eyes widened and you stepped back. "Uh...no thanks." He laughed and walked towards the door, "Come on, I might as well get to know my Changmin's girlfriend, eh?" he teased. You felt your face get hot with anger. "Uh. Excuse me?" was all that you could say. All he did was look back at you and wink.

"Come on, you're going to have to show me where your school is." he said as he kept walking. Running to catch up to him, you cleared your throat. "Hey, uh, Kyuhyun? You don't have to, I'm sure you're busy. So, like...you can go back." Kyuhyun stopped and smiled at you. "I want to get to know you. I was kidding anyways, I know you're Yunho's girlfriend, not Changmin's." he said, with a completely serious face. Your eyes widened and you wanted to slap him. "...I already don't like you." you muttered. He heard and smiled wider, putting his fist to his heart. "That really hurt." he joked. You slightly smiled, but rolled your eyes. "I can see why you're called EvilKyu." you said. He stopped for a split second, but kept walking. "Yup." was all he said.

Sighing, you kept walking with him. Considering you didn't know eachother at all, the walk was extremely awkward. He looked over at you and suddenly held his hand out. "I'm Cho Kyuhyun." he said flatly. You nodded and shook his hand. "Mm. I know, being a super star and all. But, i'm EunMi." you said. Kyuhyun nodded and shook your hand slightly before pulling away. "I know. You're all over the newspaper. I'm kind of sick of seeing your face everywhere." You blinked at him, a little shocked, then pulled the hood of your jacket over your face. "Better?" you asked. At that, he actually laughed. "I can see why Yunho hyung likes you." he said. You smiled widely at that, but your hood covered your face so he couldn't see. "So...tell me about this Cho Kyuhyun."

His eyes slid your direction, then faced forward again. "Mm. Nothing much. I'm in Super Junior, I like singing, playing video games, pranking my hyungs...nothing all my fans don't already know." he shrugged. You nodded. "I see." He looked at you again and smirked. "And you?" Your eyes rounded a little. "Hm...nothing special. At all. A college girl who lives with five super stars that are immature, and like to confuse her with their feelings..." you trailed off. Kyuhyun smiled at you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Mm. I see." he mocked you. You yanked your hood down and glared at him. "You think you're funny, eh?" His smirk returned. "Yes. Very."

You sighed and stopped. "We're here." you said and looked up at the big school building in front of you. "Thanks, I guess. Although I told you not to walk me." Kyuhyun stopped and nodded. "No problem. At least I got to know you." he said. You nodded and slightly smiled. "Mm. It was nice meeting you, bye." you waved and started walking towards the doors. "Oh, and EunMi?" he said. You turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You're quiet boring." he smiled. You smiled back and mock saluted him. "As are you." With that, you opened the door and went inside.

Kyuhyun put his hands in his pockets and turned back towards the direction of the hotel dorms. *You picked a good one hyung's. Although...all five of you like her....Ew. So much drama.* he thought and his face twisted in annoyance. *...I wanna play Starcraft..* With that, he went home.