Thirty-five.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

Minhee turned and looked at her best friend, clueless about what just happened. Her smile dropped from her face as she stood up and asked if Minwon was alright. She breathed in and out deeply and just stomped off to somewhere. Minhee was shocked because it was the first time Minwon acting this way. Before she could chase after Minwon, Himchan pulled Minhee back and ran off to chase Minwon.

"Minwon-sshi." Himchan called out as he walked nearer to Minwon who was backfacing him.

"Go away." Minwon turned her back to face Himchan with a death glare.

"All I want to tell you is that, you should leave Daehyun and Minhee alone." Himchan tried to persuade, but it had no use.

"What?" Minwon smirked and looked at the older male. "Daehyun belongs to me."

"By any chance.. are you a sasaeng fan?" Himchan asked with a serious tone, but got Minwon to laugh it off.

"Are you serious? Me? A sasaeng fan? I really do love Daehyun. And he loves me too. Just that he hasn't realise it yet." She claimed.

"Well.. I guess he never would.." Himchan looked at his fingers and played along. "Did he not mention that his ideal type is innocent?" 

"Shut up. It's all lies. I have all that every guy looks for." Minwon smirked again and showed off.

"Right.. A pretty face and a killer figure.. Well, unfortunate not for B.A.P I guess?" Himchan emphasized on 'B.A.P'.

"No.. Daehyun is mine. I will get whatever I want.. No matter what." Minwon had fire in her eyes and gritted her teeth when she whispered to Himchan.

"Don't you dare to hurt Minhee." Himchan threatened with his strong and fiery eyes.

"Why not?" Minwon looked back at him, with strong determination in her eyes too.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." Himchan said each word slowly. Before Minwon could reply to him, he turned back and walked away.

"Oppa, how is Minwon?" Minhee asked worriedly.

"She just said she wasn't feeling well and I just flagged a taxi for her to go home." Himchan lied.

"WHAT?! BUT SHE IS STILL WET!! SHE MIGHT GET A COLD!" Minhee blamed Himchan for his act. "AND SHE HASN'T EVEN GET HER BELONGINGS!"

"I gave her enough money to pay for the taxi and manager hyung would send her her bag afterwards, so don't worry too much." Himchan held on to her shoulder and told her. She nodded obediently and just thanked every crew there for their hardwork in the filming that day.

Aish.. You don't deserve to have a friend like her..

Everyone looked at Minhee and thought the same way. Even Zelo, the most innocent member got what was happening. Yet Minhee was still too innocent to find out about this incident. The boys didn't want to scare her, so they decided to just wait and watch what Minwon was going to do next.

-

"Alright then. Daehyun you will stay home to rest. Minhee please help me to take care of him." B.A.P's manager asked as a favor. Minhee nodded and sent off the rest of the members for their 2 days trip to Singapore.

"Daehyun-ah! Rest in your room, okay? I'll cook porridge for you~" Minhee cooed as she pinched on the vocalist's cheeks. He felt his cheeks burning as Minhee leaned in closer and chuckled at his cuteness.

"Oh Daehyunie, we ran out of eggs! I'm going down to get them alright?" Minhee checked the refrigerator for eggs but there were none left.

"Do you need me to go with you?" Daehyun asked as he walked out from his room with an ill face. Minhee shooked her head and made him go back to his rest.

"I'll be back soon!" Minhee told him as she locked the door in front of her and went out of the apartment.

Daehyun went back to his room and rest on his bed, thinking about what happened yesterday at the waterpark.

"Thinking of me?" A familiar voice called out to Daehyun and shocked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHA PEOPLE DON'T BE TOO HARSH ON MINWON OR SHE MIGHT KILL ME IN SCHOOL IF SHE SEES THIS XD

Ok about the sequel, i'll think of it. But i dont know what exactly can i write for the sequel cause everything would probably be settled hahaha.

midst_lhady22 lmfao! hahahaha, show me some aegyo~ i like aegyo hahaha i do that myself alot too hehehe

vivian2170 hahahahaha don't be too harsh on her! XD

Hannatellsyoutosmile what thing? :o