Sixteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

Daehyun continued staring at her kissable lips. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed her lips.

Minhee didn't know how to react. She stood still and eyes enlarged after a second. She wasn't fast enough to respond to the kiss before Daehyun parted his lips from hers nervously.

"Ah, sorry. I don't know what I'm doing." He apologised before rushing back to his room and shutted his door. There, it stood Himchan at the corridors. Minhee shifted her attention from Daehyun's door to Himchan. His eyes shown his hurt feelings as he felt a sense of betrayal. All this while, he thought the one Minhee loved is him, but it wasn't what it seemed like to him.

Minhee walked forward a step, trying to ask if he caught what happened. Before she could speak, Himchan opened the door behind him and banged it hard in Minhee's face.

"What's with them today." Minhee whispered under her breath, still not getting the hint that the both of them fell hard for her.

She turned and to be greeted by Jongup who just finished bathing. He was half-, with only his towel wrapped around his lower body. Minhee and Jongup exchanged eye contacts before Minhee screamed. He shutted her immediately by covering with his hands. It was the first time she saw him like this. Normally, he would bathe and get change in the toilet, but he forgot to bring his clothes in. Of all days, it just have to be on that day.

-

"Yes! So today is the day when our Minhee will be finally having her photoshoot with our Daehyunnie!" Yongguk announced to the camera. They were on their way to the photoshoot venue. The atmosphere was awkward because they placed Minhee in between Daehyun and Himchan, sitting at the back of the car.

"Wa.. Hyung! I'm so jealous!" Youngjae whined as he caught the clue of how awkward the atmosphere is. Daehyun blinked and looked out of the window. The ride wasn't that long as they were suppose to go to the bridal shop before they start their photoshoot.

"I wish this part will get edited out.." Youngjae whispered to Yongguk but was loud enough for everyone and the camera to catch the line. Yongguk and the two maknaes laughed awkwardly to the cold comment.

Upon reaching the venue, Minhee was given a wedding gown and the boys were suppose to change into their tuxedos.

"Hyung! How do I look?" Zelo squealled happily as he walked out from his cubicle. Everyone were looking at themselves in the mirror, checking on how charismatic they look like.

"I think, this is a little awkward.." Minhee walked out from the changing room and pulled the heavy gown with her. The gown fitted perfectly to her petite body. The boys turned their backs and faced Minhee before dropping their jaws together. Minhee stood still awkwardly and rubbed her nape, being embarrassed by the stares.

"What's wrong!! You guys are starring at me as if I'm !" Minhee cried out, allowing the members of B.A.P to break free from their stares.

"No, you look beautiful!" Yongguk stopped her from walking back to the changing room. Instead, he turned her around and made her sit on the couch with the rest of the members surrounding her.

"Is thisseu weally my waifu, Minhee?" Youngjae asked with simple english with his heavy korean accent. Minhee giggled and nodded, regaining her confidence.

"Noona you're pretty!" Zelo screamed happily, showing how proud he is of his wife. Jongup nodded in agreement to his dongsaeng. After the compliments from each members, Minhee felt like she was at the top of the world. People that she loves so much, were actually praising her when she thought that she wasn't as perfect as they tried to express.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theonlyonefate yes they kissed~ KYA~ :D

BAPLOVER haha! but if the girl was you, you wouldn't think that it's unfair! probably, you will just enjoy it and brag to your friend about it everyday! kekeke, cause that's why i probably will do :p