Oh Four.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Uri B-A-P. Yes sir.." They were greeting weakly to the cameras as they rubbed their eyes sleepily.

"Jincha.. It's early in the morning! Come on come on!" Minhee encouraged them to greet again. After greeting again, they received another mission card. They were suppose to make breakfast together as a family for the start of the day.

"Our menu.. Wifey, what do you want to eat~" Himchan held Minhee's chin and turned her face to face him. He had a e smile on his face before Yongguk slapped his arm off your face.

"Kekekekke.. I want to eat.. Pancake~" Minhee exclaimed. They quickly wrote the shopping list and played scissors-paper-stone. The member who won will get to go to the market with their wifey.

"Last round of battle. Between uri Himchannie and Daehyunnie!" Yongguk mc-ed and everyone cheered for them. Deep down, Minhee was hoping that Daehyun will win the battle, because she had a strong interest towards Daehyun.

"OH~~~~~~~ Himchannie won!" The two members threw out a scissors and a paper. Daehyun rolled on the floor and started grumble as Himchan hopped around, dancing his babo dance in front of the members.

---

"Minhee-sshi~ Do you mind if I call you aegi?" Himchan asked suddenly when they were on the car. Minhee couldnt help but burst out into laughter hearing his cute face when he was asking for permission.

"Of course of course.. Just make sure your fans doesn't kill me." Minhee joked with Himchan. They were getting more comfortable with each other when they were on the car, going to the supermart.

Meanwhile...

"Ah.. What is this!! I'm always good at kaibaibu!! How can I lose at the first round!!" Youngjae kept throwing the vegetable that Daehyun washed back into the sink.

"YA!! Stop it! I have to wash it again!" Daehyun screamed at him.

"Minhee noona. Naekko ya!!" Zelo acted like a robot suddenly. Everyone looked at him and laughed at his cuteness.

"How I wish I can go with wifey~" Yongguk said randomly as he was sitting beside Jongup.

"Shall we go and find them?" Jongup suggested, making everyone shifted their attention to him.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. URI JONGUPPIE HYUNG BRAIN IS FINALLY WORKING AGAIN!! WIFI WIFI!!" Zelo squealed surprisingly at his suggestion. It was indeed the best one that he had ever suggested.

"That brain.. Work at the correct timing only." Yongguk whispered to the camera and nodded to himself before leaving their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAPLOVER updated~^^