Twenty-three.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

I DELETED THE ON HIATUS CHAPTER. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY MESSAGE FOR YOU AFTER YOU READ THIS UPDATE!^^

-------------------

"Hyung!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" Daehyun's voice rang so loudly for the first time that it could wake Yongguk and Minhee up from their dreams. Frowning, Yongguk sat up on his bed and started throwing tantrums like a little kid.

"Ya! Jung Daehyun! What do you want! Do you not know that it's only 11am in the morning! I need sleep!" Yongguk hugged his tigger plushies beside him as he screamed at the younger member. Minhee opened her eyes immediately and started dashing out of the room to the kitchen. She ignored everyone who was sitting at on the couch watching TV. So did everyone ignored her. They were all too busy, either checking if the news were credible or being in deep shock.

"Hyung!! Go to SNS now! Or come out and watch the news!" Daehyun tried to persuade the leader. He knew something wasn't right when Daehyun panicks. Dashing out to the living room while he started logging in to cafe daum to check what was happening. Right in front of the tv, the three youngest member were traumatized by the content on the news. Zelo was trembling badly as Jongup had his unusually blank face. Youngjae couldn't understand what was happening even though he was the smartest among everyone.

"Sorry for delaying your breakfast people~ Ok, here come breakfa- I mean lunch. No wait, it's brunch! Come on and ea-" Minhee brought out the plate of waffles that she just baked. It was unusual that no one respond to her. She looked up with a face, and realised what was showing on the tv screen.

"MINHEE!" "NOONA!" Everyone screamed. Minhee dropped the plate in her hands and stared at the tv screen. She walked nearer to it to double check if it was what she was seeing. Rushing back into her room, she picked out her phone and started searching through the internet.

"This got to be a misunderstanding. This is not true. Himchan did nothing. I need to call Himchan.. Himchan. Himchan.." Minhee started mumbling to herself as she trembled badly. Yongguk and Daehyun were looking at her from the outside of her room. They started to worried even more. It was a fact about what Himchan did the other night. But she still couldn't believed that they would know who is the culprit this soon. She started dialing for him, but he wasn't responding to the calls.

"Did you reach him?!" Yongguk asked urgently. Hanging off the call, Minhee shook her head with teary eyes. This is it. The worst day of her life. She never wanted someone this important to her to be in this kind of trouble, especially when she was the cause to it. She tried calling every possible person that could reach him, but none of them were in contact with them. Some even chose to not pick up Minhee's call because they knew clearly that she would be looking for Himchan.

" this judgemental society. Why is everyone not picking up my phone?!" Yongguk screamed at his own phone as he scrolled down his contacts of Himchan's friends. 

"OPPA!" Minhee screamed as she finally got through the line with Himchan. He didn't speak at all. Minhee started bombarding him with questions but there were no answers.

"YA KIM HIM CHAN. WHERE THE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING HOME. THERES TOO MUCH PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR BUILDING. WE WILL GO AND LOOK FOR YOU. WHERE ARE YOU!!" Yongguk snatched over the phone and started shouting. Minhee was breathing heavily, still afraid of the possible consequences for Himchan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, before I go on a hiatus, this is another chapter for you people. I was in a good mood today and didn't feel like studying. .__________." So yea, here's for you people! Please read, comment, subscribe and love!<3 you gotta admit, school is an !!):

Hiatus till 20120514! (thats my last paper! yays!)

good luck for those who are having exams too!^^

---

 

Like i always said, I needed somewhere to spazz, so here is it!

 

 

 

OMFG. AREN'T THEY HOT TTM?! I CAN'T URGH. ;___; THIS IS IT, ALL OF THEM ARE TAKING TURNS TO WRECK MY BIAS LIST. OMFG.

anyway, follow me on twitter @mrschoijello!^^ i'll follow back~:D

m-bunnyalice hahahahaha! you are not alone! now, i the repeat button for their mv !!!

cherry2matoes thanks for your comment~^^ it's okay, i appreciate you for supporting me for so long~<3

BAPLOVER i also want to see them dancing in pyjamas~ imagine they go we got the power in the morning with their pyjamas!! kya~<3

dsyzhfrn it's good to know that my fanfic makes you spazz~^^ cause i personally spazz at my own fanfic too ._." i get how you feel!! x)

nniqi21 i should be thanking you for reading my fanfic~^^ thanks!

theonlyonefate thanks for wishing me!(: good luck for yours too! x