Twenty-nine.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"So what can I can do..?" Minhee asked.

Before Yongguk could replied to her, Youngjae dashed into the room.

"Hyung, the reporters are outside now!!" Youngjae said in an urgent tone before panting heavily. Yongguk's sighed, already predicted that it would happen sooner or later, he stood up from the chair and straighten his shirt.

"Where are the rest?" Yongguk asked, back facing Minhee and Youngjae.

"All in the toilet, hiding." Youngjae answered while he continued panting. He probably lose against a round of scissors, paper, stone that he need to risk and run back to Minhee's room to tell Yongguk about this. Though the atmosphere was serious, Minhee could tell Yongguk was holding his laughter because imagining the members hiding in the toilet with that scared expression is a little funny.

"Bring all of them out and we will meet the media and answer all their questions." Yongguk commanded as he pushed open the door and headed towards the toilet with Youngjae tagging behind.

"Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong, come out. We will face this together." Yongguk kicked all the cubicle doors and saw all the members sitting on the toilet bowl. He tried his best to held back his laughter because the scene was too precious.

"Come on, we can do it together." Yongguk encouraged as he pulled them out from the cubicles one by one.

"Hyung, but how? We are talking about a person's life right now.." Zelo asked with a pout on his face.

"Remember when Zelo was younger and gets bully in school, we would show up in his school and scare the kids who bully him? Remember whenever Himchan gets into another problem, we would always stand up for him together, even if it's against TS Entertainment? Remember everytime Daehyun get lost in Seoul, we would go around the whole city to find him? Those are the evidence that we are united together. No matter what, we can get this over, even if it's hard. So as long as the six of us have our hearts as one, we will make it." Yongguk sat next to the basin and told the members.

"And me!" Minhee pushed open the door and walked into the gents. Everyone's eyes enlarged when they saw her in a guy's toilet. She was wiping the tears off her eyes, which surprised Daehyun.

"Noona! What happened!" Jongup asked as he pointed at her puffy eyes.

"Ah, nothing. I was just touched by Yongguk's speech just now." She sniffed a little and smiled to the members. Yongguk went towards her and dried her tears for him like an elder brother.

"Come on, let's go." Yongguk told them as he pulled open the door and walked in front of everyone else.

Once Yongguk exited from the toilet, reporters shifted their attention to the toilet and ran towards the boys who were exiting one by one, and then Minhee who was the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving all the important stuff that they would say to next chapter~
You meanies don't even bother to comment on my story now. ):

theonlyonefate HAHAHA! Sorry to disappoint you!! I don't think there will be a lot of Daehee moments for a few chapters! Hehehe! Dealing with bigger and more serious stuff :P