Thirty-three.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Finally we're home!" Zelo exclaimed as he dashed into the house happily. It had been a week since they were home. Reporters had always been crowding under their apartment because of all the troubles and problems B.A.P faced.

"Hyung is calling!" Jongup picked up the home phone and passed it to Yongguk.

"Hyung?" Yongguk greeted and waited for their manager's reply. He couldn't hold in his happiness and started grinning like an idoit. Everyone looked at him, anticipating something good to happen. Something like getting a treat at barberque restaurant from their hyung or even just getting a day off. After Yongguk put down the phone, he started shouting and screaming nothing in particular.

"WE ARE GOING TO FILM HELLO WIFEY IN THREE HOURS. GO AND PREPARE KIDS!!" Yongguk told the rest of them and began screaming again. Everyone started jumping around happily.

"Minhee, can you call a friend to appear on our show? Hyung said we need you to bring a female friend over." Yongguk told Minhee. The first person she had in mind, Minwon. She called her best friend eagerly and told her about it.

"WHAT?! AT THEIR DORMS!?" Minwon screamed over the phone. It almost broke Minhee's ears. She didn't know that her best friend was such a huge fan of B.A.P.

"Sorry to disappoint you, the dorms don't allow any girls like Daehyun mentioned just now at the hospital. We'll be meeting at California Beach Waterpark okay?" Minhee apologised. Minwon remained silent for a moment before promising Minhee that she would be there on time and hung up. Minhee could tell that she was really upset. Of course, she understood that getting into their own idols' dorms, not through a sasaeng's position, is hard.

-

"Minhee! Why are you taking so long!" Himchan whined as the six of them were already sitting on the couch, waiting for Minhee to get out of her room.

"Alright alright, just give me a minute!" Minhee replied and continued looking into the mirror. She was wearing a one piece swimming suit. She started looking at herself in the mirror, and thought she grew fatter.

"How am I going to go on the camera like this.." Minhee sighed before changing out of her swimming suit into casual clothings.

"Right leggo!" Minhee screamed Zelo's line as she unlocked the bedroom door and beamed to the six boys.

-

"Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun! We are back to filming Hello Wifey!" Himchan greeted the cameras. Everyone were cheering happily in front of the camera.

"Guess where are we today!" Himchan proceeded to ask. "YES! WE ARE AT CALIFORNIA BEACH WATER PARK!" He shouted happily and pointed to the big signboard behind him, with Secret printed on it.

"And today, we have a special guest with us!" He clapped for Minwon, who was standing behind the camera, too eager to stand right beside Daehyun. Before she was even cue to get into the screen, she ran towards Minhee and stood in between Minhee and Daehyun. Minhee looked at Minwon a little, but shrugged it off.

"This is my friend, Minwon!" Minhee held her shoulder and introduced her. Minwon then proceeded to greeting the cameras and showed some unbearable aegyos, which shocked everyone, including Minhee.

ARE YOU SURE SHE IS YOUR FRIEND?! Youngjae nudged and sent Minhee the look. Minhee hit his arm lightly and returned her attention to Himchan.

"Alright! LET'S GO!" Himchan started the whole event and got everyone even more excited. They started running towards the long slides and queued to go down the slide one by one. As they were queueing, many fans started recognising them and started screaming for both the boys and Minhee. 

"HIMCHAN OPPA!! CAN I TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOU PLEASE?!" A teenager approached Himchan and asked for phototaking. He nodded politely and bend down to her height, ready to take a shot with her.

"MINHEE UNNIE COME AND JOIN US TOO!" She pulled Minhee along beside her and took the photo. The photo came out looking like a family of three, and Himchan and Minhee looked like young parents.

"Unnie, oppa, gomawoyo! Anyway, I ship the both of you together. Kekekke." She revealed a little about her shipping the both of them and it was witnessed by Daehyun, who didn't seem to be positive. Himchan and Minhee just smiled awkwardly and thanked her.

Before they realised, the people before them already slide off and it was finally their turn. Yongguk, as the leader, went first, followed by the rest of them in random orders.

"I swear this thing is uncomfortable." Minwon pouted and scolded the camera attached in front of her face jokingly. She took it off once it ended.

"NOW!! LETS GO TO THE DUO ONE!! THE DUO ONE!!" Zelo and Jongup pointed at the double slide excitedly and pleaded their hyung and unnie with puppy eyes. They giggled and went towards the slide together. As they were walking, Zelo hooked on to Minhee's hand, not allowing her to run anywhere away from him.

Seizing the chance, Minwon walked beside Daehyun, who was behind Minhee and Zelo. She started lying.

"You know, I think Minhee and Zelo looks cute together, don't they?" Minwon looked at the two in front of them and whispered. Daehyun smirked and nodded his head. The reaction was too unpredictable, she didn't knew he wouldn't be jealous, at all. She remained silent, getting ready for her next plan already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HYUNJAE_LIN chill about Minwon! she is seriously my best friend irl. i started off, just wanting to feature her in the first chapter, but then i soon find my story too short so i added this part in. and erm, she turned out to be hated XD

Hannatellsyoutosmile omg chill please~ minwon is a good person irl XD

midst_lhady22 you and me and minwon? :o

Minzen18 she is! hahahaha~ XD typical character. without her, the story would never be completed! kekekeke.

CrazyAndAlive minwon is a really good person irl actually! really my best friend hehehe~