Oh Six.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Yays~ We're home!" Zelo exclaimed as Himchan unlocked the door angrily. He was still angry that the members went to disturb their supermart date. Minhee knew this all along but acted oblivious. She likes it when the boys are jealous. It makes them look really cute. The members entered one by one, with bags of groceries.

"Originally we are suppose to cook breakfast. And we ended up being full because we kept eating on those sample food in the mart. Kekekekke.." Youngjae said awkwardly after everyone put down the paper bags.

"But! We promise a breakfast cooking session tomorrow morning~ Since we already got the ingredients!" He assured the audiences and the members cheered as they were excited.

---

"What should we do now..?" Jongup asked as the seven of them were lying on the floor, facing the siling, in one roll. They were bored. And there were no mission for that day other than the breakfast mission. They are supposed to entertain themselves for the rest of the recording.

"Can we go out and play?" The playful baby, Zelo, asked, all the members, including Minhee, looked at him with a smile. They obviously wanted to go out too. However, their manager screamed a 'NO' at them from the back of the camera. They all pouted cutely together. Zelo stood in front of the camera and pouted at their manager hyung with his puppy eyes. The reaction was still the same, a stern no.

"Shall we sneak out..?" Himchan softly whispered, making sure their manager couldn't hear them. Everyone turned and looked at him. Minhee turned her head, and opened her eyes wide before looking back to the siling. She was lying beside Himchan, and their face were so near that they almost kissed. She could feel his breathing. Daehyun, who was on the other side of Minhee, rolled his eyes at the scene.

Jongup and Zelo nodded to each other and stood up and walked back to their room. Suddenly, Zelo screamed. Everyone knew what exactly was happening. They acted like they were panicked and looked into the room before the two maknae came out.

"HYUNG! There's a bugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!! OH MY GOD. CATCH IT PLEASEEEE!! ITS ON MY BED!!" Zelo exclaimed as he acted like he was panting. Jongup gave the blank face like he usually had, since he wasn't good with acting. Their manager believed everything he saw, and walked into the room. After entering the maknae's room, Youngjae unlocked the main door quietly. Their manager climbed up to Zelo's bed as he was sleeping on the upper deck.

"BOOM!" Jongup closed their room door and ran towards the main door to exit. Everyone were already running for their lifes out of their dorm.

"AH AH AH!! Don't take the lift!! Stairs stairs!!" Jongup exclaimed as he caught up with the rest of the members. He knew that their manager is going to come soon if they are going to wait for the lift. Everyone then dashed towards the stairs and let their feet saved them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll reveal where are they going in the next chappie~ Stay tuned!^^