Thirty-eight/Final

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"NO MERCYYYYYYYYYY~~~" Daehyun started warming his own voice with his own high notes on the vehicle. The maknae was covering his ears and giving Daehyun his annoyed expression, making Minhee laughed at how adorable they are.

"Hyung! You should stop it! We are not even going to perform today!!" Zelo tried to stop Daehyun.

"But it's already my habit to warm my voice every morning!!" Daehyun explained and continued his usual routine.

"KIDS WE ARE HERE!!" Himchan exclaimed as he hopped off the vehicle, followed by Zelo, Daehyun and Minhee at the back.

"Wa.. Why is their van taking so long!" Zelo looked at his watch and asked. 

"They are here!" Minhee pointed out at the black van from a distance away. As Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup got out of the vehicle, Yongguk started ranting.

"I don't even know why we can't take a 7 seated van!!" He shouted as he couldn't get to take the same vehicle as his wife.

"Blame yourself for not getting your license!!!!!!!!" Himchan screamed back at him which made everyone else laugh at how Yongguk got embarrassed.

"Oh bye hyung!!" The kids waved goodbye to their two managers who were driving the vehicle back to Seoul. They turned around with their backpacks and looked at the beautiful resort chalet in front of them. They all stood in a line and wore their sunglasses in unison, trying to act all high class, and walked in a roll. They were given two cameras to film whatever they wanted, just like for B.A.P Diary.

"Wow~ I see how famous we are.." Himchan cooed, but there were almost no one flaunting over them. It was almost deserted in the chalet.

"Himchan hyung! Now I know why you said you would pay for the resort chalet.." Zelo giggled and teased his hyung for being a cheapskate as he booked an empty chalet. It made Himchan felt uneasy but managed to cough it off after that. They checked in and changed into casual clothes immediately.

As Daehyun was the first to be done, he tooked the camera and flipped the screen so that he could see himself.

"Busan Wonbin.." He called himself and giggled.

"Since it's already the last episode of Hello Wifey, Himchan hyung promised to bring us to a chalet to have our honeymoon there together." Daehyun explained to the camera as Youngjae hugged his best friend from behind, showing much fan service to the camera.

"The first thing we are doing here, would be the famous thing that couples do, grocery shopping!!" Youngjae joined into the conversation with Daehyun and the camera.

"And Daejae shippers, please stop shipping us and ship Jaehee from now. Hehehehe." Youngjae said playfully to the camera and got a stare from Daehyun.

-

"Even the supermarket is deserted.." The seven of them stood at the entrance of the supermarket which only has two cashiers and no costumers.

"Himchan hyung is really a cheapskate for booking such a deserted place." Zelo teased again, and the line was recorded by the video camera, causing Yongguk the current cameraman to giggle.

"I know right! I can't even give any fan service here." Youngjae complained and made Himchan blushed in embarrassment.

"Ya! I just want us to have some time alone, not get recognised and live like a normal family!" Himchan excused, but it seemed reasonable.

"This is the list of things that we need to get for tonight's barbercue!" Minhee flashed the list in front of the camera together with her bright smile. It was long since she've been to the supermarket with her loved ones. She always like the feeling of going grocery shopping with her loved ones as she feel that it is a sign of warmth between one another.

"Let's go to the snacks section!!" The two maknae exclaimed as they ran off.

"The last one will have to treat!" Jongup turned around and screamed at the rest of the five. They started to panick and started running towards the snack section, except for Minhee would stood still as she didn't catch what Jongup said.

She held on to the camera and filmed the running boys and stood still. Suddenly, Daehyun turned back and ran back to her. Her camera was filming Daehyun's face closed up all the while.

"Aish.." Daehyun carried her bridal style and put her into the trolley before dashing forwards in high speed, causing Minhee to scream in surprise.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE THING!!" Himchan whined as everyone were happily choosing snacks on the rack. Everyone giggled and continued to choose their snacks.

"Just take everything down Zelo!" Daehyun chan as he told Zelo. Himchan's eyes enlarged before sending Daehyun a death glare. Zelo nodded and started swipping everything down into the trolley that Minhee was sitting in.

"This is a lot! We can't even finish it! Let's not buy so much and waste money!" Minhee tried to help Himchan as she took out some of the chips.

"No! Zelo can finish it!" Zelo then giggled and brought back all the food into the trolley.

"O----pppppaaaa...." The cashier said as she scanned the items. She couldn't take her eyes off the boys. No babys could.

"WHAT?! 50 000 WON?!" Himchan exclaimed as they were at the cashier. Minhee was still in the trolley as she filmed Himchan's conversation with the cashier. She was shy as she kept covering her own mouth, smiling to herself because B.A.P were standing before her.

"Come on~ Can't it be cheaper?! How about I do some aegyo for you?" Himchan then started doing the bbuing bbuing aegyo which caused the cashier to blushed even more.

"I'm sorry, but you are not my bias.." She apologised after Himchan wasted all his effort in doing aegyo. It caused everyone to laugh at him being so embarrassed. He just paid and left angrily.

"That fan is so funny! I'll remember her! HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry but you are not my bias! HAHAHAHA!" Yongguk imitated her and got a death glare from his best friend as they were walking back to the chalet.

"What can we do now.." Youngjae sat on the bed and yawned. It had already been an hour since they went back to their room, but they had nothing to do. All they did were sit in front of the tv and watched their own performances on tv.

"Let's play Sardines!!" Zelo exclaimed excitedly. Everyone were too lazy to move and entertainment the maknae, but got dragged out of bed by him and Jongup.

"Alright. Noona would go and hide while the rest of us go and hunt for her!! The last one to find noona would have to do a forfeit!!" Zelo set the game as he let Minhee run off to hide with a camera.

-2 hours later-

"Aish this is so boring.. Why are they not smart enough to find me!!" Minhee joked to the camera in front of her. She wasn't really hiding to be honest. She was just sitting by herself on the beach, enjoying the breeze and sunset. The boys were all busy searching for her in the blocks of chalets but didn't notice that they didn't give an area restriction to Minhee.

"Himchan really got us a super quiet place.." She commented as she filmed the empty beach.

"Anyway, it's already the last episode, so maybe I'll leave some words behind for each of the members and reveal some of their secrets to you! Hehehehe." Minhee giggled at her own brilliant idea.

"Firstly, Junhonggie is a shy yet sweet boy. He was the one who cheered me up all the time when I grew tired. Actually, I would regard him like a younger brother than a husband. Everytime I tell him how his is more like my brother, he would always get mad at me and try to act manly, telling me that he is my husband." She then started giggling at all the memories they made.

"As for Youngjae, he really is a brilliant kid. But he is really blunt. When I first met them and asked some dumb questions, he would use sarcasm against me. But now, I'll talk back to him, and it's really quite fun since we are the same age." Minhee's eyes started to get watery as she recalled everything.

"Yongguk oppa looks really tough but actually he is the softest member. He really took care of me really well. So I'm really thankful to him. Jonguppie is a really cute kid. When I'm mad in the dorms, he would always approach me. Knowing aegyo isn't his best, he still did it to me to make me feel better. So in future, babys, do force him to show it to you!" She giggled as tears were threatening to fall.

"For Himchan, he is like my savior. He made me experienced what life really is. And when I'm have emotions issue, he would be there for me. Although it is he is only my on screen husband, he really acts like one even behind the cameras. But really really, don't kill us!" Minhee pleaded the camera.

"Daehyunnie.." Minhee mumbled under her breath. The member that she can't let go of the most. She wasn't sure if she would ever get to see him ever again. She stopped the camera immediately as she didn't want to capture herself crying.

"Gotcha." The familiar voice whispered as he gave her a hug from the back. She turned her head to the side and caught her favourite boy. She smiled weakly as she wiped away her tears.

"Why are you crying..?" Daehyun asked as he turned Minhee to face him and wiped off the tears.

"Someone is scared that she would miss me in future?" He , obviously reading her mind. She hitted his chest lightly which got him to giggle at her cuteness.

"Well.. in that case.. would you like to become my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE FCKING END OF MY STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all my dearest readers,

thanks for supporting Hello Wifey up till today!

I' really grateful for the love and attention that you have given to my story and I.

It's you that I've worked so hard over this fanfic.

Although I know I still have a lot to improve on, I'll continue to work hard to show an improvement.

I'll make sure I come back soon, with a Hello Wifey Season 2.

Please keep an eye on me with my new story, When We Swap Our Fates

Love,
minhee♡

P/S: I LOVE ALL OF YOU, REALLY.♥