Thirty-six.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

Daehyun turned and got greeted with the same old annoying face.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" Daehyun asked, in a shock yet irritated tone.

"I guess your manager hyung is too careless to be a manager.. Dropping his keys at my place last night.." Minwon swung the keys in her hand and chewed on her bubble gum.

"Your place..? What do you mean?" Daehyun grew curious.

"He came over last night and told me that your company wanted me in to your TS Family." Minwon explained further. "I guess, we are fated, aren't we?"

Daehyun was stunned. He didn't know that his hyung didn't know what was happening among Minhee and Minwon because everything was so obvious since they met Minwon. He took his phone immediately and tried to call his hyung, but there were no response.

"Give up. His phone is with me too." Minwon held the vibrating phone up in front of Daehyun's face. Daehyun's eyes enlarged as he grew even more scared of the woman in front of him.

"W-what do you want-t.." Daehyun startled as he looked at the phone.

"You." Minwon leaned closer towards Daehyun's ears and whispered seductively. She held on to Daehyun's face and forced a kiss. Daehyun tried to push her away but she was too strong and that he didn't have energy. She smirked as she was obviously winning. Her left hand went into her bag and took out her handcuffs and locked Daehyun's hands onto the bed.

"What are you doing!?" Daehyun asked as she continued. "Ya! Stop it! Release me!"

"Do you think I'll be that easy on you?" Minwon smirked and started to plant kisses all over Daehyun's neck.

Meanwhile..

"Annyeong haseyo!" Minhee greeted the security guards as she walked out of the building.

"Ah! My wallet." Minhee suddenly remembered that she didn't have money with her. Turning around, she walked back home to get money.

"Oh Minhee-ah!" A deep and husky voice called out. She turned around and got to face Himchan.

"Oh oppa! Aren't you suppose to be going on a schedule? Why are you still here?" Minhee asked as she stepped into the lift with Himchan.

"I left my phone behind. Since the recording got postpone by an hour, hyung gave me permission to come back to get it." Himchan explained and beamed happily at Minhee.

As the lift door opened, Minhee ran towards the door like a kid and unlocked it. As soon as she unlocked the door, she went towards Daehyun's room to get her wallet. She pushed open the door, and got face by Minwon and Daehyun on the bed. She dropped her phone in her hand before Minwon smirked. Everyone fell silent, except for Himchan.

"Minhee-ah, what's wrong?" Himchan asked as he approached his dearest girl and looked into the room. He was shocked with what was happening in front of him. Minhee held her tears in and ran away, with Himchan chasing right behind her.

"YA! RELEASE ME!" Daehyun screamed at Minwon in front of her. She looked at him, not moving a little. He grew even more frustrated and used his last strength to break the handcuffs. He slipped into a wifebeater and his pajamas pants before he ran after the two, leaving Minwon behind alone.

-

"Minhee-ah.. I'm sure Daehyun didn't want to do it.." Himchan comforted as he walked towards the hurt girl. She was hugging herself tightly, crying her heart out.

"How can he not.. I saw it with my own eyes.." Minhee mumbled as she wiped her own tears from her face.

"I believe this is not as easy as you think it is.." Himchan still didn't want to say out the truth, he didn't want to hurt the innocent Minhee, he wanted her to find out through his words.

"But.. My eyes can't be lying.." Minhee still didn't stand Himchan.

"Maybe Minwon is forcing Daehyun to do it? Like ?" Himchan hinted.

"It's impossible.. Minwon is an innocent girl.." Minhee protected her best friend. Himchan facepalmed himself. Up till now, Minhee still couldn't tell who are the ones that are hurting her, who are those who are actually protecting her.

-

"Minhee.." Daehyun whispered as he saw Minhee and Himchan coming back after an hour. He had been searching around the area, except for the roof top.

"Go away." Minhee looked up at Daehyun with hatred in her eyes and walked back into the dorms.

"Where is Minwon..?" Minhee asked as she looked around the apartment.

"She left." Daehyun followed behind Minhee and told her. Minhee turned around and looked at Daehyun with an annoyed expression and ignored him by walking away.

Minwon, are you alright? Can we meet now? I'll be waiting at Starlight Cafe.. -Daehyun

Daehyun sent out a text message to both Minwon on purpose. Before the phone could respond, he headed to the cafe.

"Minhee-ah~ I'm hungry!" Himchan got the cue and started acting too.

"Let's go and get some things to eat! Shall we go to Starlight Cafe?" Himchan asked as he swing Minhee's arm. "Please~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW, WHO IS THE WHO UNSUBSCRIBE MY STORY?!

midst_lhady22 i'll send you yongguk to teach you! hehehehe

Hannatellsyoutosmile hahahaha yea~ ^^

vivian2170 dont worry! I'm watching the real minwon in schl~ lol.