Oh Nine.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"WOOH WOOH WOOH!! YAYS!!! YAYS!!!" Himchan screamed as he won the game. Daehyun lost the game with his scissors in his hand. He stood in front of the room and started singing to the ballad version of Eye Candy's Jaywalking.

It was because it somehow reminded him about how he met her just afew days ago. He was staring into Minhee's eyes all the time, being as sincere as he could. They really looked like they were dating in front of the camera. He clearly killed Minhee with both his voice and his face. After the song, everyone were so sad that Minhee was the most attentive to Daehyun.

"My turn my turn!" Himchan shouted as Daehyun took a seat. He chose a child melody from the noraebang and started doing his aegyo like nobody's business. Although it's really cute, but it's so disturbing to the rest of the members, clearly because he doesn't really do that on tv. Or even at home. He seldom show this much aegyo. He won over the maknaes.

"Ah.. So cute~" Minhee said awkwardly after his performance, trying to cheer him up from the awkward situation with the member before that.

"Alright alright! ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ANNOUNCE IT!!" Jongup squealed excitedly. Everyone backfaced Minhee as she started choosing for the best performing husband. She was to backhug the person whom she thought was the best. She walked around the whole room for awhile as she thought. Everyone were so tensed up because of her. They looked like they could kill each other with their eyes.

"Yeobu are you done?" Himchan started sweettalking her. She giggled at the little nickname he called her.

"Yes. Noona chose me~" Zelo lied jokingly as all the members turned and looked at him. Before they could even kill Zelo with their eyes, they saw Minhee standing behind Himchan. He was so happy and had such a huge grin on his face. Daehyun enlarged his eyes and was angry. He was singing so sincerely to her, and she was just standing behind Himchan all the while.

Maybe she doesn't like me.. At all. Daehyun thought in his heart. He was definitely one of the most emotional and quiet member in B.A.P. Almost no one knows what exactly is he thinking about, except for Youngjae, who still gets his ideas wrong sometimes. He wasn't those kind to show every expression he has in his heart to everyone. But Youngjae could see through them. He sighed and nudged Daehyun, asking him to cheer up until the end of the filming at least.

"Yayayay!! Turn back!! I haven't choose yet!!" Minhee screamed at them before they could grab Himchan and slap his handsome face, with such an arrogant expression. He was just joking around with the expression, he wasn't arrogant at all. Maybe.. Just a little thick skin at times.

It's just so hard to choose.. It's much easier for kids in Hello Baby. Their fans like it. But now, I'm a mature and everyone sees it as if I'm a that goes around flirting with their oppa.. What am I suppose to do. Urgh. Minhee had such thoughts in her mind.

She thought of choosing Daehyun as she really love him so much and she could feel how sincere she is. But it will be so obvious that she has a crush on him since they don't interact as much compare to the other members. It was just like a normal practice or performance for Zelo and Jongup, of course, there were effort still. If she chooses Himchan, she probably will get killed in just a day, since Himchan fans were known to be crazily in love with him. As for Yongguk and Youngjae, they were having more fun than Minhee. It was like a meetup with friends to them, although it was a perfect performance.

"AHHH WIFEY COME ON!! JUST HUG ME!" Himchan grew impatient. He knew that Minhee was going to choose him by the way that she looked at him when he was performing. He put in alot of effort into the performance and even felt disgusted at himself when he was preparing aegyos to show their wife. Since this is a chance, he decided to just show everything.

"Ok! Here I come!" Minhee notified the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL WELL. I FEEL SO INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS SUDDENLY. BECAUSE I SAW MA BOYS AT THE FANMEET JUST NOW. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. YAYS<3

lavidaloca23 hehehehe~ after reading it, is it how you want it to be for daehyun? is it good? :D

theonlyonefate yes~ how about yours? ;D

infinitely-yours kekekekke~ tbh, i love cliffhangers alot when i write it :D welcome here~^^ please continue supporting me ok? :D

BAPLOVER how is it how is it? is it omg enough this time? :O