Twenty-eight.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Ah.." Minhee groaned as she woke up. The boys got up from their seats immediately and crowded around her.

"Where are we..?" Minhee asked as she opened her eyes slowly. Daehyun was right in front of her face, just two inches away. Minhee's eyes enlarged and turned her head as she blushed. Getting further from her face, he sighed.

"YA! DO YOU KNOW YOU SCARED ME?! I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Daehyun couldn't take it and blasted at her immediately. She looked at him with unbelieving eyes. The Jung Daehyun she love was screaming at her.

"Why are you screaming at me!! You go out! I don't want to see you!" Minhee screamed back as she pointed towards the door. Everyone's eyes enlarged at their sudden quarrel. Daehyun's breathing started speeding up due to his anger and stomped out of the room immediately.

"Ya Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae called out as he started chasing after his best friend. Minhee sat on her bed, pouting. Everyone didn't know what to do.  Everyone then obeyed Yongguk who asked them to go out as he had to speak with Minhee.

"Minhee-ah. You like Daehyun, don't you?" Yongguk asked immediately, and shocked Minhee as he was being too straight forward.

"No." She denied as she didn't want to admit it. She was too embarrased by it, as she didn't know their feelings were mutual.

"Don't lie to me." Yongguk held her chin and made him face her. 

"Fine." She gave up and admitted herself. Yongguk took a seat on the chair next to her.

"Am I obvious?" Minhee asked, hoping that she was hiding well.

"To me, yes. To those idoits outside, no. I can tell that Daehyun likes you too." He revealed Daehyun and confessed on behalf of him.

"Stop joking. He hates me. Look at what he did to me just now." She started playing with her own hands on her lap as she felt her eyes getting watery.

"You know why he did that?" Yongguk asked, but she shook her head. "Because he loves you too much. He was worried. He was one of the most worried one."

Minhee looked up at Yongguk with disbelief eyes. The guy that she always thought didn't like her was actually worrying for her?

"But do you know Himchan really likes you too?" Yongguk bite on his lips, hoping that he was making the right decision. Minhee nodded her head slowly.

"So what can I can do..?" Minhee asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEA. CLIFFHANGERS<3

WHAT DO YOU WANT YONGGUK TO DO?

YOU NO COMMENT I NO CONTINUE UPDATE.

theonlyonefate hahahahaha! i'll see what i can do! :P like give them more airtime? :D

hansora quite scary seriously._. if he dont smile, though its y, but its still scary >< updated!^^