Fourteen.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

 

"You don't know me, never ever ever know~ You don't know me, never ever ever~" The handsome blonde greeted his girl with a warm smile and held her hand. Many started screaming in jealousy while others were too busy in shock. Daehyun was eyeing at the two as he continued swaying his head to the music. He couldn't stand seeing the girl he love being with a close friend of his. He looked away to another direction, and saw a group of fangirls trying to get on the stage. He grew a little scared of them but had no choice since he didn't want to see Minhee and Himchan's interactions.

The song ended after they dragged Minhee to the centre of the stage for them to all surround her. Minhee was shy to stand on the stage, although she was trained to stand on the stage. The boys greeted the students of the school but it couldn't be heard clearly, because the students were too busy screaming. Boys in the school were either rolling their eyes in jealousy or drooling over Minhee. The discipline master finally stepped in and shouted at the students for them to shut up.

After obeying, the had a game session, as if it was a fanmeet. Many fans volunteered. The boys pushed Minhee in front, asking her to choose the six girls who she wanted to pick.

She looked around, and saw the few girls, who tried to threaten her earlier on, raising their hands and shouting desperately. She rolled her eyes and just picked the few of them.

There was still short of two. Minhee looked around but they were all faces which she didn't recognise at all. She looked at a far corner, Minwon was holding on to her new sketch book, almost drooling. She giggled and went down the stage to drag her best friend on the stage.

"Ya ya ya!! What are you doing?!" Minwon screamed at Minhee but nothing could be heard. Everyone looked at the both of them as they were going towards the stage. When Minhee looked back, ready to choose the last contestant, Himchan held her wrist and told her that she would be the last one. She blushed at his words and nodded.

They were asked for whoever they wanted to partner, and they gave Minwon the priority to choose first.

"Daehyu--nniee opp-a.." She mumbled under her breath shyly as Minhee looked at her with jealous because she got to partner her dream guy.

"Yongguk oppa~" "Aegi zelo~" "Youngjae oppa~" "Jonguppie!" The four girls squealed happily which made the boys slightly disgusted but pulled through the incident, knowing that there would always be fans that are one-of-a-kind. Himchan then looked at Minhee, who stood still. He held her hand before Minhee turned and blinked at him.

"We will play the piggy-backing game!" The emcee announced excitedly. The boys and Minhee all dropped their jaws at the idea but the crowd was cheering happily. The four girls were punching their arms into the air, showing happiness while Minwon was blushing to herself cutely. This is killing Minhee and Daehyun. The one Daehyun wants to interact with isn't Minwon, and the one that Minhee wanted to be piggybacked was Daehyun. They looked at each other for a moment, realising that they had eye contact, they looked away awkwardly.

"The B.A.P members are suppose to piggy back their partner and the one that last the longest wins." The emcee instructed them before the game started. Zelo looked down on the floor worriedly. The girl that he had to piggyback was probably twice heavier than him. Although he was strong for his age, he was afraid he couldn't manage this. It would be both embarrassing for him and the girl. He shook his head slowly and sighed.

"Ready.. Start!" The emcee started the game as the girls hopped onto the boys' back. Zelo felt as if his legs were going to break but it would be embarrassing. Daehyun who felt that Minwon was as like as feather, put her down on the floor in not even a minute. The emcee announced that they are disqualified, which made Minhee shifted her attention to them while she was still on Himchan's back.

Soon, Youngjae and Yongguk gave up and let the girls on the floor. The muscle of B.A.P of course couldn't give up this easily. He smirked ily while a drip of sweat rolled down his biceps.

"Himchannie oppa.. If you're tired, it's okay. We don't have to win." Minhee whispered beside Himchan's ear. He turned and looked at her, making their lips touched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theonlyonefate my pleasure~;) please continue supporting!^^

MilkyVanilla my cliffhangers are the things that keeps my reader curious~^^ Kekekkeke. Please continue supporting~