Oh Eight.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

Daehyun had fire in his eyes. He was about to step out, but Himchan stepped out before he did. He was relieved that his hyung was going to solve this properly, but was angry that Himchan liked the same girl as he does.

"Annyeong~ I think you know who I am right? I'm B.A.P's Himchannie~" He whined like he had never did before on the screen. Everyone was shocked.

"I wouldn't like it if you shouted to me, neither do you right? I don't like my babies to be rude and mean, especially to people who are special to me. Come on and apologise." Himchan did an eyesmile and hoped that the fangirl will apologise.

"Ahhh.. uunnnnii--eee-e, mmiiann--nhaee--eee." She stuttled, still couldn't believe that Himchan just talked to her that way. B.A.P then dragged Minhee off the bus before there were more awkward and tension on the bus.

"Wa... Hyung.. Jincha daebak!" Jongup thumbs-up for Himchan who was proud of what he just did. They were already walking along the streets of Hongdae. Zelo and Jongup were hooking on to each side of Minhee's arms, making the rest of the member pissed off, especially Daehyun and Himchan. Minhee was really insensitive. She always thought Daehyun were the quiet yet warm type of guys, but she never thought that he will ever like her. Whereas for Himchan, she thinks that he is just treating her like his sister but had to act like a husband in front of the screen. So she didn't felt anything for Himchan.

"Noona! I'm hungry~ Can we go and eat meat?" Zelo touched his flat stomach and pouted. Everyone agreed and went into any random meat shop that they saw. After ordering alot and alot, Minhee stared at their order and dropped her jaws.

"YA!! How are we ever gonna finish all this!!!!" Minhee smacked Himchan's arm lightly and earned a cheekly grin from him. Daehyun was witnessing the whole scene while mouthing curse at Himchan secretly. It wasn't obvious, because he still had his usual mask on like he did in TADAH It's B.A.P.

"Uri Zelo is still growing! So he has to eat alot alot!" Himchan reasoned and thought he seemed reasonable.

"What!?! He said he wanted to stop growing! He is already 182cm!! I'm only 162cm!!! 20CM AWAY!!" She whined as she did '2' sign with her fingers. They started eating once the food come, but before they could finish their meal, they discovered something.

"OMOYA!! IT'S HELLO WIFEY'S REPLAY AT THIS TIME!! LOOK AT THE TV!" Jongup pointed towards the small tv screen behind the tables. They all turned and went towards the tv, staring at their own handsome faces. Except for Daehyun. He was really love sick. He was basically looking at the scene when he was in Minhee's house. Where there was only Minhee and him. He smiled at the thought that she sang Warrior to him. And only he caught it live.

"Ya hyung! How can you do that! Only you heard her singing right?!! We are definitely gonna go to noraebang now!! NOW!!" Zelo whined like a kid as usual and shook Daehyun's hand. Minhee giggled at the cute scene as usual before they paid and left for their next destination.

---

"WARRIOR- HOO." B.A.P were performing their debut song live for their beloved wife. Minhee was watching happily. She was staring at Daehyun almost all the time, but tend to look at others since it would have been too obvious. Soon after, they continued with Secret love and they decided to have a talent competition where Minhee will choose the best husband.

"BUJIBUJIWEOPR

"How can you be rapping!! YAA!! THAT IS MY PART!" Yongguk screamed at the lead vocalist who smirked playfully at the leader.

"Yes.. So producer.. Please give me more parts next time~ Kekekekke.." He jokingly said in front of the camera before going back to his seat. (A/N: In case you don't know, all this while they are filming.. Very much like Infinite's Sesame Player if you watched.)

"Yes. I'm going to sing JiEun noona's Going Crazy. Yeobu, will you sing with me?" Yongguk invited. Everyone shuddered at his sudden cheesiness. He kept holding on to her hand and swinging it left and right cutely. Minhee nodded her head shyly before they started singing. 

"Waaaaaaaa.. Wifey's singing is really good~" Youngjae praised and clapped after they are done with their song. Jongup pulled Minhee up to the front and started dancing to Taeyang's I Need A Girl. He was the most charming boy in the whole at that moment. Everyone were enjoying their performance, especially Minhee.

"Now.. We're only left with Himchannie and Daehyunnie~ Come on and play a round of scissors-paper-stone!" Youngjae was the most excited and started to gave instructions.

"Kai..Bai..Bu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER~ :D

theonlyonefate Tbh, I'm not quite of a reasonable fan actually. Although I'm not as mean as that, but I'll probably curse their wife if that really happens ._."

BAPLOVER definitely~ they all wants to protect their idols~ Updated!^^