Twenty-one.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

 

Tembling as he sped off back to home, the whole journey was silent, only the heartbeat of the both of them could be heard. It scared the both of them a lot.

Meanwhile...

"Jongup! Where's Minhee and Himchan?" Yongguk asked Jongup came out from his bathe. Everyone was looking everywhere for the two of them at home, but none of them could be found. Jongup shrugged his shoulders before carrying the dumbbells and start his work out. Daehyun frowned as he opened all the bedroom doors.

"Hyung, they are not in." Daehyun said through his mask. Yongguk started to get tensed. He knew that Himchan must have brought Minhee to the club. What is worse, whenever Yongguk goes to the club with Himchan, he would cause at least a trouble. Without Yongguk, he was afraid that the trouble would be too big to clear his name. 

"Oh! Their home!!" Youngjae shifted his attention to the door as it the door was unlocked. Relieved, Yongguk dashed towards the door and checked on the both of them. They had a panicking expression on their face, and both of them were all sweaty. This made the members felt even more tensed, including the two maknae.

"Hyung.. Did something happened..?" Zelo opened his mouth and asked nervously. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to ask, but his instinct told him that something happened. Looking at Zelo immediately, Himchan shook his head with a despair expression before heading back to his room. Minhee stood rooted to the ground, still not knowing how to react from what happened earlier on.

The night fell late and it was Yongguk's turn to share a room with Minhee. He decided to ask her what happened earlier on. Not only was it bothering Minhee and Himchan, everyone else couldn't sleep. Sleeping on the upper deck, Yongguk looked down to check if Minhee was asleep. Minhee knew that he would definitely want to get some news out of Minhee, she shutted her eyes closely and flipped her body to face the wall.

"You are awake, aren't you?" Yongguk whispered, not trying to let the maknaes eavesdrop. He knew the maknaes were being caring, but he didn't want them to feel disappointed or scared. After Yongguk's question, Minhee stood up from her bed and climbed up to look for Yongguk. She had tears in her eyes even though she tried to control her emotions.

"What trouble did Himchan caused?" Yongguk tried to calm his emotions, too. He was hoping that it was nothing too big that B.A.P couldn't resolve. TS Entertainment usually wouldn't get into their troubles, mainly because they had almost never tell their problems to the rest. Their bond was strong enough to protect each other.

Minhee started explaining what happened earlier on to Yongguk with her shaky voice.

"So, in short.. Himchannie oppa.. kind of killed someone.." She didn't want to say those words out of her own mouth, but she didn't want to lie to Yongguk. Yongguk stared at Minhee in despair. He wasn't sure what was he feeling right then. Scared, upset, angry. Minhee started whimper quietly. Yongguk knew that she needed comfort. Even though he was confused at the same moment, he managed to pull her closer and made her leaned on her shoulder.

-

"WA HYUNG! LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE! THEY ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME!" Jongup got jealous as he opened their door and tried to wake them up. As Zelo dashed towards their room from his bed, he rubbed his eyes to check what he was seeing was the right thing.

"Ah.. Zelo must be dreaming.." Zelo still couldn't believe the fact that they sitting next to each other, with Minhee leaning on Yongguk's shoulder. Normally, Minhee would be respecting Yongguk alot, more like a older sibling. She never had any skinship with Yongguk. Zelo tried to step back to his room and continue sleeping, but was stopped by Daehyun.

Looking at the both of them who were sleeping together with a frown on each of their face, Daehyun sighed and understood the situation. He wasn't the smartest in B.A.P, but it was too obvious, only the maknaes couldn't get it. Shutting the doors, he asked the members not to disturb their sleep. Daehyun could confirm that Himchan caused something big to happen. Fortunately, Youngjae, the brain, wasn't awake. Youngjae was too straight that he would shout out every possible problem that Himchan caused, scaring the maknaes.

"Wait, where's Himchannie hyung?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANTED TO KEEP YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE FOR A LITTLE LONGER. BUT BECAUSE OF DAEJAE. HOW COULD I EVER DO THAT!! TT_TT

LOOK AT THEM. I WOULDNT BLAME ANY OF THEM FOR BETRAYING MY LOVE FOR THEM IF THEY ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR!!!!! KEKEKE..
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE OTP ACROSS WHOLE KPOP FANDOM!

[Spoiler: I think I will update quite often since I have to spazz over the teaser and stuff! haha.]

ANYWAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST CHANNIE!!!! 

THOSE EYES OF YOURS ARE KILLING ME OMFG.

THE AEGYO KING<3

      

<3<3<3<3

ACTUALLY, I SEE MUCH SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CHANCHAN AND I! (Don't bash me for this please.)

We love skinships, aegyo king and queen, super talkative, ultra playful, laughs alot, etc etc~

ANYWAY, MY DEAREST LOVABLE CHANCHAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.

I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!^^♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

misshappy92 i hope not too! >< thanks for the comment!♥

theonlyonefate actually i thought of writing that! haha, we shall see!^^ thanks for the comment!♥

cherry2matoes nice to hear that~^^ it gives me motivation! please continue loving and supporting my story! also, remember to comment alot!^^ loves ♥