Oh Seven.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"Wooh.. Zelo's first time rebelling manager hyung!" Zelo said proudly as they were waiting for the bus at the bus stop. It was crowded and they created a commotion as high school students just ended their school and was waiting for the bus too.

"HIMCHANNIE OPPA!! OMOYAAAAAAAA." Many squealed at the instrument ulzzang. He was obviously being really thick-skin by posing for the fans. Many even asked for photo-taking from the members.

Suddenly, a girl approached Daehyun and screamed, asking if he could take a photo with her. Minhee then frowned at the scene, she was certainly jealous

However, Daehyun seems to be overwhelmed with the love the fans are giving. He took a selca with his fan and thanked for her supporting B.A.P. Minhee calmed herself down, knowing that there were no use going jelly, over this kind of stuff.

Firstly, Daehyun is not hers and she got to understand that he is an idol.

There, the bus came. They waved goodbyes to the fans and boarded the bus. They walked to the rear and stood as all the seats were taken.

"Shall we play a game..?" Youngjae asked playfully. Everyone agreed before he suggested the game.

"The one that lost at scissors-paper-stone will have to go to anyone that we appointed, and ask if they want to hear you sing or dance." Youngjae giggled at his own idea. He know that it would be awkward if the person had to sing without any instrumental, and it would be even worse if that person get rejected.

"Kai.. Bai.. Bu!" Zelo whispered nervously as everyone threw their hands out for afew rounds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Wifey wifey!" Yongguk squealed happily as he could see his wife's cute side. He had never seen her sing before. Probably, only Daehyun heard her singing Warrior once. But it didn't count as real singing. She pouted cutely and went towards a high school student.

"Annyeong haseyo.. Would you like to see me dance or sing?" She asked politely. The members were anticipating it. The girl smirked a little and gave Minhee a death glare.

"Ya! Do you think you are very good? Snatching my B.A.P oppa away? And you still want to sing or dance in front of me? What kind of thick skin are you? Ya. I warn you. Stay further away from my oppa." She babbled out with an angry face. She was pissed off. So pissed off that it scared Minhee to the extent that she didn't know how to react. She had never seen any high school students behaving that way.

Daehyun had fire in his eyes. He was about to step out, but-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guess what happens next~^^ isn't this a short update.. yes no? :o