Twenty.

Hello Wifey! (Season 1)

"YA YA YA!! Get your face away from me!!" Minhee started to panick as Himchan closed his eyes slowly and leaned even closely. Stopping just an inch in front of Minhee, he opened his charming eyes and laughed at her before he pulled himself further away from Minhee.

"HAHAHAH! What are you thinking? Fun? ? BWAHAHAHHA." Himchan's mocking laughter caused Minhee to flush red. Recovering from his laughter, he pulled Minhee out of the door and towards the carpark.

"KIM HIMCHAN! Where are we going!!" Minhee screamed as he carried her as she was relunctant to follow him. The smile on Himchan's face was as wide as the one he had earlier on during their photoshoot. Tossing Minhee onto the front seat, he sped off. Minhee was screaming her lungs out as she sat on Himchan's car. His driving style was way too scary.

After he parked his car, they stepped out and went into a dark alley. Scared to walk in, Minhee stood in front of it and looked at Himchan with puppy eyes. He raised an eye brow, not getting what do she wants. She finally opened and told him that she was scared. Chuckling, he carried her bridal style and walked into the alley.

"BOOM SHAKALAKA~" The loud music roared through the club. Himchan let Minhee down, but she was in deep shocked. She knew Himchan would be the type to go to clubs, but she never knew that he would even dare to bring her along. Getting back to her senses, she tried to pull Himchan out of the club because she didn't like the loud music and alcohol smell. It made her feel insecure. Himchan pouted at Minhee with his infamous puppy eyes. Defeated, Minhee walked back towards the bar and sat down.

"Come on! Let's dance!" Himchan pulled her to the centre of the crowd and started grinding his hips along Minhee's. Minhee was shocked with what was he doing. She had never seen this intense and crazy side of him before. Before she could react, she felt another hand that spun her around. Looking at the unfamiliar face in front of her, she tried to recall who was it but she just couldn't register his face.

"Hey pretty." He leaned in and whispered. It sent shudders down her spine. She wanted to look for Himchan, but he was dancing with another girl. Frowning her eyebrows, she screamed for Himchan, but the music covered her voice. The man in front of her started dancing around her as he smirked. He was trying to turn Minhee on, but it wasn't working.

Suddenly, he tried to pull Minhee out of the crowd. Minhee struggled and tried to scream for help. People around them thought Minhee was playing hard-to-get, thus they didn't bother to help. Himchan wasn't paying even a little attention to her. He was having fun with other girls even though he was just a metre from Minhee.

She was too weak to break free from his grip, she kept whining and continued screaming for Himchan, not giving up. The DJ lowered down the volume as the song was getting to it's end. Minhee tried screaming once again. It finally caught Himchan's attention. Turning his back, he saw Minhee fidgeting with another male with her teary eyes. He walked towards them and stopped the man.

"Yes, what do you want?" Himchan's eyes had fire. The male smirked and pointed towards Minhee, and mouthed 'body'. Himchan threw a punch against the stranger's face and he fell on the floor instantly. The music stopped instantly as the crowd gasped. Everyone walked further away from the three of them. Showing his smirk again, he walked towards Minhee and grabbed her arm.

He was getting on Himchan's nerve. Before he could bring Minhee anywhere, Himchan grabbed him by his collar and carried him, threatening that he wouldn't see tomorrow if he insist on bringing Minhee away. Daring enough, he tried walking. Himchan turned him around and started punching him. The crews evacuated the others. Minhee was crying while she tried to stop Himchan.

Blood were visible on the stranger's lips. Bruises were all over his face, yet he could still be smirking. Himchan didn't give up on hurting him. Giving him one last impactful punch, his head landed on the floor. Himchan kicked the man a little, but he wasn't reacting. Minhee's eyes grew wider after she bent down and check on him.

Minhee was trembling as she stood up, and looked at Himchan.

"Oppa.. He.. is not breathing.." Minhee muttered with her teary eyes. Himchan eyes widened at the statement Minhee just made. He started looking around the surrounding. There were no one except for the three of them. He pulled Minhee away and drove back to their dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first, I didn't want to update. But because

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

I NEED SOMEWHERE TO SPAZZ ABOUT BABY ZELO AND JONGUPPIEE!!! !GOODNESS THEY ARE SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS HOT URGH KILL ME OMFG. ZELO'S MAGGIE ARE GONEE!!! AND I STILL CANT GET USE TO CHANCHAN AND CHEETOS' NEW HAIR COLOUR! GUKKIE'S LOOK PURPLISH TO ME THOUGH .___. ANYWAY. I WILL LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART.♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥     

misshappy92 hehehehe! so here is what he did~ x) Kekekekke. surprise? :p thanks for the comment!♥

BAPLOVER all their smiles are really charming~>< No matter is it channie or daehyunnie~ i still love it. KEKEKEKEKKE! KYA~ thanks for the comment x.